Page 407 of 574 FirstFirst ... 307357397403404405406407408409410411417457507 ... LastLast
Results 4,061 to 4,070 of 5732
Like Tree97Likes

Thread: Barack Obama's citizenship questioned

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Why was only Obama held by the Russians?

BTW, a clever way of spending some good quality time with an informant or spy is to hold him aside because of travel restrictions. I mention this in connection with Obama's being 'held' by the Russians during his trip to Perm.

"Russian border guards at the airport in the Siberian city of Perm demanded to search the U.S. government aircraft carrying the delegation, which also included Sen. Barack Obama, D-Ill., who was making his first foreign trip since becoming a senator. Obama is also a member of the Foreign Relations Committee."

You have to ask, why would Obama get such a trip opportunity as a freshman senator?

I am really quite suspicious of the intelligence agencies and the possible connections with Obama, a man who has shown us over and over again that he cannot be trusted.

In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot. -- Mark Twain

Background on Skolnick

Background on Sherman Skolnick

https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/ ... n_Skolnick

Sherman Skolnick (July 13, 1930 – May 21, 2006) was a Chicago-based activist.

At the age of six, Skolnick was paralyzed by polio, and he used a wheelchair for the rest of his life.

Skolnick was founder and chairman of the Citizens Committee to Clean Up the Courts, which he started in 1963. He used the local press to distribute his reports, later establishing a telephone hotline, public access television show, and a web site.

Skolnick's investigations caused the resignation of two Illinois Supreme Court justices, Roy J. Solfisburg Jr. and Ray Klingbiel, who, as Skolnick reported, had accepted bribes of stock from a defendant in a case on which they ruled. The scandal catapulted John Paul Stevens, special counsel to an investigating commission, to fame as a justice on the U.S. Supreme Court. In 2001, the story became the subject of a book, "Illinois Justice," by Kenneth A. Manaster.

Towards the end of his life, Skolnick served as co-host with Lenny Bloom for a Canadian radio show named "Cloak & Dagger." The show was taken off the airwaves, despite very high market ratings, following a controversial interview with former German Defense Minister Andreas von Bülow, in which Von Bulow claimed that the terrorist September 11, 2001 attacks were an inside job. Cloak & Dagger then became an internet podcast, which subsequently relocated to a German web server due to relentless hacking attacks.

At the end of every radio broadcast, Skolnick would sign off with the following statement: "To Hell with the Queen of England!"

Skolnick's final written works include an 81-part series entitled "The Overthrow of the American Republic," and a 16-part series entitled "Coca-Cola, the CIA, and the Courts." On radio podcast with Lenny Bloom, much commentary was devoted to CIA drug dealing, the "9-11 Truth Movement," and also a belief that the Jesuit Order, through co-optation of the Vatican, controls world events. His material is generally un-copyrighted. Other major collaborators with Skolnick and Bloom include Webster Tarpley, Stew Webb, Tom Heneghan, Eric Jon Phelps, and Ralph Schoenman.

The several subjects detailed above represent only the tip of the iceberg for Skolnick's wide area of expertise. Each article and podcast which Skolnick participated in contained many fascinating details covering a wide range of topics, overlooked by popular culture. He was, in his own words (usually attributed by Skolnick towards his radio guests), "a treasury of wisdom and knowledge." However, a criticism would be that he often made extraordinary claims without citing a source or reference.

Skolnick frequently referred to the mainstream media as "the liars and w-h-o-r-e-s of the oil-soaked, spy-riddled monopoly press." After his death in 2006, Skolnick leaves behind a number of like-minded admirers as well as critics.
    In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot. -- Mark Twain

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    [quote="[url=http://www.aim.org/aim-column/nbc%27s-david-gregory-worries-about-legitimacy-of-obama-presidency/]For Accuracy in Media, Cliff Kincaid[/url]"]NBC’s David Gregory Worries about Legitimacy of Obama Presidency

By Cliff Kincaid | February 14, 2011

[size=117]NBC “Meet the Pressâ€
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

O'Reilly & Rove sicken me.

O'Reilly & Rove sicken me

I'm increasingly convinced there is a serious and widespread conspiracy to avoid pursuing our constitutional laws in this country. Tonight I made the mistake of tuning in the O'Reilly Factor to listen to O'Reilly and Carl Rove discuss the Obama birther issue.

I came away disgusted in both men, and in Fox.

O'Reilly and Rove argued heatedly back and forth that the argument Obama wasn't born in America was a distraction supported by the White House, and that anyone who still pursued the topic was daft (my word, not theirs). At no time did either man mention the words 'natural born citizen' nor did they mention the fact that the real issue is about Obama's father who was a British subject, and therefore made Obama ineligible to ever be a 'natural born citizen' and thus prevents him from ever becoming POTUS.

What was further irritating was O'Reilly's bold statement that he had already investigated the issue and was satisfied there was nothing of substance. So, 2/3 of Americans who question Obama's roots have no standing anyplace in the media, with the possible exceptions of Canada Free Press, Pravda, and the Post & Email.

So, I want to know, how long are we going to be faced with a usurper in office simply because the power elite want him to stay there, and refuse to allow anyone to publicly address the constitutional question of his eligibility?

If we could remove Obama by marching on Washington, I would do it.

The crime and corruption in Washington makes me want to puke.

When The United States Supreme Court tells Allen Keyes that he has "No Standing" when it comes to Deciding the Legitamacy of Barrack Obama, then Honestly, Who Does?
    When a Decorated Soldier asks "Are these Orders Legal?" And goes to Prison for asking. In my humble opinion... We are Living in a Rogue Nation. On Two different occasions, a Federal Judge has Told the Obama Administration that its Drilling Ban and Obamacare are UnConstitutional, and they Continue to Ignore the Ruling with Nothing being done to them.
    Tell me WHY, with all the Fake Social Security Numbers, 2.5 Million Dollars in Attorneys Fees to Hide his Records (his past), The Media turning a Blind Eye (even Beck, O'Reilly)... Where are Our Voices? Not in Washington DC thats for sure. You can BET that we are ALL going to get a visit from one of Mr. Obamas NEW IRS Agents (Brown Shirts).
    His way of telling us to shut up and do what HE SAYS. Our Future Is?
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

Citizen Tells Senate Minority Leader Why Obama is not a natural born Citizen
    189Share 0diggsdigg
    “HE WAS NOT ELIGIBLE TO RUNâ€

Did we already see this?

Otunnu on Luo Tribe Member Being Elected President, Oct. 25, 2008

Harvard Law School Reunions, Oct. 25, 2008
    http://www.archive.org/details/OtunnuOn ... Oct.252008

Olara Otunnu (Harvard Law, 197 relating the remark of Kenyan historian Ali Mazrui on the oddity that a member of Kenya's Luo tribe (Barack Obama, a Kenyan citizen and Luo tribe member from birth) may become president of the United States before a Luo tribe member becomes president of Kenya. "Town Hall Forum: An Examination of Race, Age, Gender & Religion in the 2008 Election," Harvard Law School Reunions, Oct. 25, 2008, 9:15 a.m. (Austin Hall, 1st Floor, West), at 60:17 mark

Listen to the short audio clip.

[quote="kathyet"]Citizen Tells Senate Minority Leader Why Obama is not a natural born Citizen
    189Share 0diggsdigg
    “HE WAS NOT ELIGIBLE TO RUNâ€

"I'm glad to hear that you don't think there has to be a judge on the court," said [NY Congressman Jose] Serrano, "because I'm not a judge; I've never been a judge."

"And you don't have to be born in the United States," said Thomas, referring to the Constitution, which requires the president to be a natural born citizen but has no such clause for a Supreme Court justice, "so you never have to answer that question."

"Oh really?" asked Serrano. "So you haven't answered the one about whether I can serve as president, but you answer this one?"

"We're evading that one," answered Thomas, referring to questions of presidential eligibility and prompting laughter in the chamber. "We're giving you another option."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7qEH-tKoXA

====================

Gee, who would have seen that one coming?

The whole WND article is found here:

http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=264897

Barack the Muslim

Barack the Muslim

Here are a couple of videos that will be interesting for you to watch. Both are concerned with Barack Obama, the Muslim. The first video is an intro to the second 30 minute interview with Avi Lipkin.

Intro video:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Jhx_2TqffE

Interview video:
    http://tinyurl.com/27bjw92