Page 76 of 574 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778798086126176 ... LastLast
Like Tree97Likes

Thread: Barack Obama's citizenship questioned

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 4 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 4 guests)

Interesting what shows up on Wiki these days, isn't it?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lists_of_U ... h_subjects

Presidents born as British subjects
    The following Presidents were born British subjects before the establishment of the United States:

George Washington
    John Adams
    Thomas Jefferson
    James Madison
    James Monroe
    John Quincy Adams
    Andrew Jackson
    William Henry Harrison

The following Presidents were born British subjects after the establishment of the United States:

Chester Arthur[8]
    Barack Obama[9]
    Keep in mind how Article II is written; it had a grandfather clause allowing for eligibility to anyone who was alive at the time of the adoption of the Constitution, since the United States was a new nation. If one goes down into the footnote sections to locate footnote 8 and 9, one finds:

8. ^ The Library of Congress Naturalization Record for William Arthur (father of Chester Arthur) reveals that William Arthur (who was born in Ireland and later emigrated to Canada) was not naturalized until 14 years after the birth of Chester Arthur; thereby proving that Chester Arthur was a British subject at birth by British law. Credit for this discovery goes to Greg Dehler, author of "Chester Alan Arthur: The Life of a Gilded Age Politician And President" and Leo C. Donofrio a N.J. attorney.
    Prior to Donofrio's collaboration with the Chester Arthur historian and biographer, the Wiki biography of Chester Arthur had set forth only "rumors" that Arthur might have been born in Canada -- which stemmed from the same rumors which dogged him during his campaign for VP in 1880. It took until 2008 for the real truth to emerge, with the location of an 1843 naturalization record on Chester Arthur's father. For Footnote 9:

9. ^ British Nationality Act of 1948 (Part II, Section 5): "Subject to the provisions of this section, a person born after the commencement of this Act shall be a citizen of the United Kingdom and Colonies by descent if his father is a citizen of the United Kingdom and Colonies at the time of the birth." Since Kenya was a British colony at the time of Barack Obama Jr.'s birth in 1961, Barack Obama Sr. was a British subject at that time and therefore Barack Obama Jr. was a British subject at birth.
    As noted earlier in this thread, where I posted a "backpage discussion" taken from Wikipedia, the researchers who collaborate on compiling information for Wiki were confronted with 3 sources who placed Stanley Ann Dunham in Seattle in August 1961, and one seemingly more "authorized" biographer of Obama who placed that date as being August 1962. Wiki was also confronted with late-registrant "contributors" who appeared to be Obama supporters who were doing things like nominating any entry about Stanley Ann Dunham for DELETION because, they claimed, she was not a "notable figure" deserving of a Wiki biography. The Wiki "answer" to that nomination for DELETION of its biogaphy of Stanley Ann Dunham was to point to the Time magazine cover of Stanley Ann Dunham with a toddler-sized Barack and say "hooey" to any proposals that their own biography be deleted. In a similar vein, the researchers who appeared to be Obama supporters had argued that the timeline was disrupted by using the date relating to 1961 (never mind what the TRUTH might be) whereas the 1962 date for a visit to Seattle might flow better with other information that Stanley Ann may have been trying to follow Barack Sr. to Harvard where he would have been starting classes by fall of 1962. A researcher who had obtained a Public Records Act response via e-mail from the University of Washington, pointing to a Fall 1961 class registration by Stanley Ann had found his Wiki contributions repeatedly scrubbed and had argued for the inclusion of his 1961 information, on those same back pages.

The back and forth continued over several weeks, and the front page carried dates from 1962 as a debate continued on the back page.

One might expect a Gulag for "bad thinkers" in the old USSR, even as journalists who expose corruption in the "new Russia" at the newspaper Novaya Gazeta have been getting knocked off too.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/art ... AD9629O380

One might expect Asian "re-education camps" for the supposed intelligentsia (or people who simply wear glasses) in Communist regimes under anyone from a Mao to a Pol Pot.

Here in the USA, do we have "correct thinking" tied to revisionist history these days? Or can an e-mail from a named source at UW be trusted to convey the TRUTH that Stanley Ann Dunham registered for classes at UW in Fall semester 1961?

Time online has a series of photos taken by Lisa Jack, who was an aspiring photographer at the time, of a youthful Obama at Occidental College in L.A.

http://www.time.com/time/photogallery/0 ... 60,00.html

Chance Encounter
    In 1980, when Obama was a freshman at Occidental College in Los Angeles, he was approached by an aspiring photographer named Lisa Jack, who asked him if he would be willing to pose for some black and white photographs that she could use in her portfolio.

Handsome
    Of her first meeting (in a campus eatery) with Obama, Jack remembers only that "He was really cute. But what else does a 20-year-old girl remember?"

Styled
    In the photos, Jack says, "You can see he is just posing, initially, but as the shoot goes on, he starts to come out. He was very charismatic even then."

Prop
    Jack never realized her dream of becoming a photographer and is now a psychologist.

Pose
    Jack and Obama would see each other only a few more times while students. But in 2005, while on a tour, she spotted Obama on Capitol Hill and yelled hello. "He knew exactly who I was after all this time," Jack says. "I was amazed."

Doubt
    On a dare from a skeptical friend, Jack decided to track down her negatives from the shoot.

Searcher
    Initially, before she dug the film out from her basement, Jack never thought her pictures would have much life beyond her own darkroom.

Smile
    When she found them, the images of Obama "blew me away," she says. "I had no idea I'd taken a whole roll of film."

Charm
    For a while, Jack put the negatives in a safety-deposit box, so that they could not be used until after the election, when there would be no chance they could be used for a political purpose.

Thoughtful
    Today, Jack says, she hopes the photos reveal a "spirit of fun and thoughtfulness."

The Man Who Would Be President
    "I'm not political," Jack says, "(But) these are historic photos and they should be shared."
    It appears that the "sharing" of the photos awaited the conclusion of the election first. One more piece of puzzle denied to voters in advance of their vote. (Maybe that's because Obama never used the old "I didn't inhale" excuse that Bill Clinton used?)

There is a pending request in one of the litigations which seeks information from Obama's registration at Occidental since a published article quotes classmates as being surprised by the rise of Barack Obama, and recollecting a guy named Barry (with no hint of what the last name might have been). It's entirely possible he enrolled as Barry Soetoro since his mother's divorce from Lolo would have occurred when he was already in college. In that case, the surprise about the name might not have been as much related to "Barry" being "Barack" but "Soetoro" having changed to "Obama" in the years since they knew him.

http://www.verdugomonthly.com/article.p ... ssueNum=32

[quote]Obama at Occidental
    [size=150]The 44th President of the United States spoke softly when he was a student at Occidental College — who knew he was going to end up carrying such a big stick?
    By lyle james slack

Tom Moyes remembers the first time he heard the name Barack Obama. It was in the fall of 2004, after the electrifying speech Obama delivered at the 2004 Democratic Convention. That was the oration, of course, which introduced the young would-be Illinois Senator to America and inspired an instant following not only in the U.S. but around the world.

Moyes had missed the speech because he was on an extended vacation in New Zealand at the time. “So I pick up this newspaper,â€

FreedomFirst

Your posts are always appreciated by this reader.

Juan
    In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot. -- Mark Twain

Donofrio is back to posting articles on his blog. The one with the title "Truce" tells a chilling tale of his trip by bus down to D.C. to file the appeal on November 3rd. Here is a link in case:

http://naturalborncitizen.wordpress.com ... /01/truce/

The way that he dropped out of sight after the Court refused to take up his matter has raised separate "mental stability" questions among those who (up until that point) had admired his legal and historical research effort.
    In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot. -- Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by HighlanderJuan
    Donofrio is back to posting articles on his blog. The one with the title "Truce" tells a chilling tale of his trip by bus down to D.C. to file the appeal on November 3rd. Here is a link in case:

http://naturalborncitizen.wordpress.com ... /01/truce/

The way that he dropped out of sight after the Court refused to take up his matter has raised separate "mental stability" questions among those who (up until that point) had admired his legal and historical research effort.
    Here is the article for those who hate clicking the links. You decide, the rantings of an unstable paranoid individual? Or something darker?

[quote]TRUCE.

paracletehigh

I have seen some really sick comments posted recently which encouraged the military to disobey orders. That is wrong. I strongly suggest that all active military step back and refrain in any way from taking advice over the Internet on a matter of this importance. Consult with your family attorney or a JAG advocate. This is my final statement on the matter. I pass on having anything to do with military suing over POTUS eligibility. I don’t have the resources to guide such a litigation, nor do I see that any court would ever provide true justice after what I’ve experienced with my case and Cort’s. I have absolutely NO faith in the US legal system. None. Nada. Zilch. Zippo. So I don’t see the point of subjecting our troops to legal harm for a case they will NEVER win in the cult’s courts. The military can deal with any situation in their own court system.

As for Obama and the cult, I have made myself known to you and given you enough to chew on for now. The truth should be starting to sink in. Please don’t show up at my chess matches anymore unless you are entering the tournament.

I will now go on to display power via chess, poker, golf, film, art and music. The power I represent through my art is the boss. There is no other. God is champion of the universe. God is accurate, precise, all knowing, all powerful and prepared to prove that to you with a kiss.

You cannot change it. So Repent.

Take the power you have usurped and do some good with it. Everybody on this planet has a chance to redeem themselves.

I am now going to step away from the POTUS eligibility issue and move on with my life.

TRUE STORY

On Nov. 3, 2008, I went to SCOTUS to file my application for an emergency stay of the national election. I took a Greyhound bus from Baltimore to Washington, D.C. because I was afraid to use Amtrak where I would have had to present ID for a ticket. I took that bus to the Greyhound station in Washington DC and walked from there to Union Station.

I felt that my life was in danger because I knew that if I could get my case filed before 4:30PM, there was a chance, a remote but genuine chance, that if the SCOTUS rules were followed, my case could stop the general election. As you all know, the SCOTUS rules were not followed when a clerk tried to overrule the SCOTUS precedent from McCarthy v. Briscoe.

I had previoulsy felt the evil operate against my case in the NJ Appellate Division where I experienced sabotage I never thought possible. I felt the full force and power of the cult as it tried to stop my case from having proper procedural ground to move on to SCOTUS.

In the days leading up to Nov. 3, 2008… my cell phone and that of a family member were subjected to treachery that only somebody with serious power could have accomplished. Because of the dual attacks upon my sanity, I came to Washington D.C. with fear in my heart, but I was not about to stop. Nothing short of a bullet was going to stop me from filing that application on Nov. 3, 2008.

On the Greyhound bus to DC, I had made a plan to pay for a tourist trolley ticket to take me one stop from Union Station to SCOTUS. I figured I would be safer blending in with tourists rather than being alone.

Before leaving for DC the night before, I died my hair blond, shaved, put on rock and roll clothes and stuffed the copies of my application in a hole through the pockets of my jacket which hid the documents in my back.

I looked nothing like the attorney who had been in the Hughes Justice complex all week in New Jersey.

But I made one mistake.

I had my electronic passport in my sneaker. I walked into Union Station to purchase a $35 trolley ticket and probably set off an RFID tracker.

I waited outside of Union Station for the trolley. At approximately 2:45 PM, just after I had purchased my ticket inside the station, I was sitting next to a white homeless man with a grey beard in his 50’s. He had two shopping carts full of clothes, food, radio etc., apparently his life possessions. We were the only two people sitting on this stone circle just outside the station. Suddenly, the homeless man starts gibbering some kind of weird code. He sounded like this,

“Echo one four two seven, target is in the building, repeat target is in the building…â€
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail

Please pray for Leo Donofrio.

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    You decide, the rantings of an unstable paranoid individual? Or something darker?
    I can well understand how disturbed a career lawyer would be at seeing his life's profession swept away by mob rule and the threat of nationwide riots.

Remember that Leo Donofrio's case also challenged the eligibility of Roger Calero, who was born in Nicaragua, and of John McCain, who was born at Colon Hospital in Colon, the Republic of Panama - NOT in the Panama Canal Zone.

That Roger Calero and John McCain were born on foreign soil is indisputable. Yet association with the challenge to Barack Obama's eligibility kept the courts from ruling on their eligibility as well.

There is more than enough iniquity in the courts of law and
    the courts of power to drive the souls of men to madness.

"Hope deferred makes the heart sick,
    But desire fulfilled is a tree of life." (Proverbs 13:12)

Please pray for Leo Donofrio.
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

His legal argument was tight and logical. He probably got some threats along the way since he was taking on not just one but both major candidates.

The thing is this, I don't think he publicized his lawsuit until he got a lot of grief from the Stays Clerk who refused to take the Petition into a Justice on November 3rd. That's when he went public, to get people to start phoning the Supreme Court clerk's office to raise a commotion. So his case would not have been notorious on the date that this story supposedly unfolded, except that people inside the court system would have known about it.

One thing's for sure, I'll never look at a homeless person the same way again. Perfect guise for someone who's undercover.

Quote Originally Posted by FreedomFirst
    His legal argument was tight and logical. He probably got some threats along the way since he was taking on not just one but both major candidates.

The thing is this, I don't think he publicized his lawsuit until he got a lot of grief from the Stays Clerk who refused to take the Petition into a Justice on November 3rd. That's when he went public, to get people to start phoning the Supreme Court clerk's office to raise a commotion. So his case would not have been notorious on the date that this story supposedly unfolded, except that people inside the court system would have known about it.

One thing's for sure, I'll never look at a homeless person the same way again. Perfect guise for someone who's undercover.
    IF the story is true, the other people who would know would have been both major candidates and I am pretty sure their inner circles, some of which are powerful men and women even before the elections. Remember, Watergate started with a robbery that Nixon was unaware of until after the fact. It was after he found out that his hands got dirty. My trust in government has fallen to the point where I think this incident is not beyond the realm of belief.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

There once was a wise man that said that all is required for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing. I realize today, that particular aphorism is not entirely true. I was literally moved to tears reading the Donofrio post. The thought that one man doing what is right is now subjected to the worst kind of treatment that our government can muster is sickening to the utmost. I guess the truly tragic part of this is that upon reading it I was not immediately overwhelmed with doubt, but instead I thought how realistic that it sounds. And no I don't think I watched Mel Gibson in "Conspiracy Theory" too many times.

Add to his story this one from WND and the truth is downright scary.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.p...w&pageId=87757

WND LIFE WITH BIG BROTHER
    Bill creates detention camps in U.S. for 'emergencies'
    Sweeping, undefined purpose raises worries about military police state
    Posted: February 01, 2009
    7:19 pm Eastern

By Jerome R. Corsi
    © 2009 WorldNetDaily

Rep. Alcee L. Hastings, D-Fla., has introduced to the House of Representatives a new bill, H.R. 645, calling for the secretary of homeland security to establish no fewer than six national emergency centers for corralling civilians on military installations.

The proposed bill, which has received little mainstream media attention, appears designed to create the type of detention center that those concerned about use of the military in domestic affairs fear could be used as concentration camps for political dissidents, such as occurred in Nazi Germany.

Heed the warning of a former Hitler Youth who sees America on the same path as pre-Nazi Germany in "Defeating the Totalitarian Lie" from WND Books!

The bill also appears to expand the president's emergency power, much as the executive order signed by President Bush on May 9, 2007, that, as WND reported, gave the president the authority to declare an emergency and take over the direction of all federal, state, local, territorial and tribal governments without even consulting Congress.

As WND also reported, DHS has awarded a $385 million contract to Houston-based KBR, Halliburton's former engineering and construction subsidiary, to build temporary detention centers on an "as-needed" basis in national emergency situations.

According to the text of the proposed bill, the purpose of the National Emergency Centers is "to provide temporary housing, medical, and humanitarian assistance to individuals and families dislocated due to an emergency or major disaster."

Three additional purposes are specified in the text of the proposed legislation:

* To provide centralized locations for the purposes of training and ensuring the coordination of federal, state and local first responders;

* To provide centralized locations to improve the coordination of preparedness, response and recovery efforts of government, private, not-for-profit entities and faith-based organizations;

* To meet other appropriate needs, as defined by the secretary of homeland security.

The broad specifications of the bill's language, however, contribute to concern that the "national emergency" purpose could be utilized by the secretary of homeland security to include any kind of situation the government wants to contain or otherwise control.

Rep. Hastings created controversy during the 2008 presidential campaign with his provocative comments concerning Republican vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin.

"If Sarah Palin isn't enough of a reason for you to get over whatever your problem is with Barack Obama, then you damn well had better pay attention," Hastings said, as reported by ABC News. "Anybody toting guns and stripping moose don't care too much about what they do with Jews and blacks. So, you just think this through."

H.R. 645, which seeks to allocate $360 million for developing the emergency centers, has been referred to the House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure and to the Committee on Armed Services.
    For those who are keeping score Alcee Hastings is the same Federal Court Judge that got impeached for bribery charges.

Impeachment from District Court

In 1979, Hastings was appointed a federal judge for the Southern District of Florida by President Jimmy Carter. Two years later, Hastings was indicted on charges of conspiring to solicit a bribe from two defendants awaiting sentencing in his court. Hastings was unanimously acquitted of the charges in 1983.

The Judicial Council of the Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals, however, soon launched a separate investigation into the matter which lasted nearly four years. Ultimately, the council (which was led by former Watergate prosecutor John Doar and comprised of the active appeals court judges for that circuit and three U.S. District judges) found that Hastings was not only guilty of the initial charges, but also that he repeatedly lied during his trial. Following this report, the House Judiciary Committee approved seventeen articles of impeachment against Hastings. Sixteen dealt with the bribery case, while one centered around Hastings' improper revelation of sensitive government information obtained through a federal wiretap in 1985. In late 1988, the articles passed the House by a vote of 413-3. The Senate, following a trial by a twelve-member committee, chose to convict Hastings on eight of the articles, but opted not to restrict him from seeking federal elected office in the future (which it had the authority to do).

In 1992, a federal judge remanded Hastings' conviction back to the Senate, arguing that Hastings should have received a trial by the full Senate, and also that his Senate trial constituted "double-jeopardy." The Supreme Court, however, had ruled in a similar case that the courts have no jurisdiction over impeachment proceedings, and Hastings' conviction was therefore upheld.
    Now this despicable piece of human debris wants to build detention centers in the US for US CITIZENS THAT DISAGREE WITH THE GOVERNMENT.

For those who are keeping up with these posts who think we are little on the fringe, sore losers, have a case of sour grapes, are black helicopter conspiracy nut jobs, think on this. Here you sit arguing how this nation needs to do more to enforce laws on immigration. When Obama/Soetoro signs a law legalizing all illegals (an oxymoron if I've ever heard one) and you stand up saying that it is not right and shouldn't be done what shall you say when the jack booted thugs come to your door to take you to one of Hastings' detention center? Will you still think that all of this was wasted time and that we should have spent our time elsewhere?

THIS USURPER MUST BE STOPPED. THIS INFORMATION MUST GET OUT.
    "Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference. Marines don't have that problem."*
    Ronald Reagan

Semper Fi!

I had my TV on for background noise today and The View happened to be on and I just happened to catch this. Barbara Walters was talking i.e. gossiping about the Alfalfa Awards event that she went to. You guys may find it interesting that she said Supreme Court Justice Roberts was sitting on Obama's left at this event. Conflict of interest here??