Page 763 of 830 FirstFirst ... 263663713753759760761762763764765766767773813 ... LastLast
Results 7,621 to 7,630 of 8292
Like Tree205Likes

Thread: BASIC LIST / SUGGESTED ITEMS FOR LONG TERM SURVIVAL

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

(201 Building a primitive shelter completely warm natural waterproof roof - Off the grid bushcraft! - YouTube

41:48NOW PLAYING

Build a small survival shelter alone in the woods days and nights quiet and free wild cooking !

13K views
    5 days ago

17:56NOW PLAYING

Solo bushcraft living alone woods life lonely in a solitude far from society !

8K views
    2 weeks ago

35:51NOW PLAYING

Solo Outdoors living Bushcraft live independently in the wild woods alone with my dog !

15K views
    1 month ago

2:22:16NOW PLAYING

Bushcraft building a complet mini Shed | A fairy cottage house on my own! (full version) first part

390K views
    1 month ago

23:58NOW PLAYING

Building a amazing fairy house little house of dreams (first part)

56K views
    2 months ago

18:37NOW PLAYING

how to make a supper mini stove power lamp !

10K views
    2 months ago

12:04NOW PLAYING

Off grid living with my dog - bushcraft outdoors skills (my Woodland Kingdom #4)

10K views
    2 months ago

12:27NOW PLAYING

BUILDING A EASY SHELTER !

18K views
    2 months ago

11:44NOW PLAYING

SURVIVAL HOLE #3

29K views
    3 months ago

13:59NOW PLAYING

My Woodland Kingdom #2 Preparation before the big cold

23K views
    4 months ago

12:06NOW PLAYING

Great challenge! Build a survival shelter in a just 5 hours!

30K views
    4 months ago

10:41NOW PLAYING

Preparing my hole for survival! total discretion and warm underground shelter !

1.3M views
    4 months ago

20:19NOW PLAYING

SURVIVAL EARTH LODGE HOUSE - Bushcraft a pit warm house The best of all natural Shelters!!

11M views
    2 years ago

15:29NOW PLAYING

Building a Yoda's Hut! The best survival and warm amazing shelter (part #1)

8.5M views
    1 year ago

16:23NOW PLAYING

SURVIVAL VIKING HUD BUSHCRAFT SHELTER FIRE INSIDE COOKING ALONE IN THE WOODS

6.8M views
    2 years ago

23:39NOW PLAYING

Building a Complete Survival Mini House with dead wood pin needles rocks and clay

6.1M views
    1 year ago

14:45NOW PLAYING

A Crazy Fireplace For my House - Survival Tricks Bushcraft 4 Outdoors living

4.2M views
    1 year ago

23:24NOW PLAYING

SURVIVAL EARTH LODGE HOUSE (2) - Building a complete and warm shelter to survive!

3.3M views
    1 year ago

19:10NOW PLAYING

The Druid's House - Survival bushcraft Optimal Comfort skills 4 a little house in the woods

3.1M views
    1 year ago

24:46NOW PLAYING

Building a primitive shelter completely warm natural waterproof roof - Off the grid bushcraft!

2.2M views
    9 months ago

15:07NOW PLAYING

BUILDING A PENDED SHELTER Amazing suspended hut! Bushcraft minimal tools & rope

1.3M views
    1 year ago

10:41NOW PLAYING

Preparing my hole for survival! total discretion and warm underground shelter !

1.3M views
    4 months ago

12:26NOW PLAYING

Building a Yoda's Hut (part #2) Spherical Shelter inside and Outside Weaving herbs and branches

1.3M views
    1 year ago

7:10NOW PLAYING

My best Shelter 2021 | 2months anniversary - Happy new Year All ! Alone Wild cooking

1.1M views
    1 year ago
    If you're gonna fight, fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark... and brother its starting to rain. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What's Inside a $30 Million Atlas E Missile Silo!!!

WHAT'S INSIDE A $30 MILLION ATLAS E MISSILE SILO!!!

atlassurvivalshelters
    atlassurvivalshelters

32 subscribers
    If you're gonna fight, fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark... and brother its starting to rain. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Atlas 12x20 Safe Cellar - Doomsday bunker under a driveway

ATLAS 12X20 SAFE CELLAR - DOOMSDAY BUNKER UNDER A DRIVEWAY

atlassurvivalshelters

atlassurvivalshelters

32 subscribers

You Can Strap This Spiral Staircase Onto Any Tree Without Tools

119Kviews

Dovas

Designers Thor te Kulve and Robert McIntyre have devised a clever system that allows anyone to build a spiral staircase up the trunk of a tree without actually hurting it and without using tools.
    Their innovative staircase is made of birch steps that hold on to the tree trunk with straps and grip its side with thick neoprene pads. Attaching a series of these steps, along with an accompanying handrail, creates a spiral staircase.
    “We have worked with the arboriculturalists at Hampstead Heath to ensure we are not damaging the tree,” McIntyre told Dezeen. Trees can still be harmed by girdling after long after sustained friction, so we assume these steps are a temporary setup. According to the designers, a 7m staircase would take 2 people 3 hours to build but only 30min. to take apart.
    More info: canopystair.com (h/t: treehugger, dezeen)

Anyone can write on Bored Panda. Start writing!
    Follow Bored Panda on Google News!

Last edited by Airbornesapper07; 04-15-2023 at 01:11 AM.

Wood Epoxy Resin Table

Wood Epoxy Resin

16:48NOW PLAYING

Resin Table Build

8.9M views
    3 years ago

Blacktail Studio

Learn from my mistakes. I've made dozens of epoxy tables and each time I learn something new and this build was no exception.

Removing Epoxy Table From Mold

18 chapters

<----- VIDEO

Video

Video

Video

Video

NOW PLAYING

The Beginners Guide To Expert Epoxy Tables!

32K views
    4 months ago

Jeff Mack Designs

Let us know if you have any questions or suggestions for future videos. Follow us on our other platforms! Website ...

22:17NOW PLAYING

Building a $5000 Table Woodworking

25M views
    2 years ago

AVSwood

In this video you will see how I created a table from wood and metal step by step. I used walnut and epoxy resin, I made the ...

14:29NOW PLAYING

How to Make a Colored Epoxy Resin Table

2.1M views
    2 years ago

Blacktail Studio

Step-by-step video following the build of this blue epoxy resin table. In addition to the walnut and blue epoxy top, I added walnut ...

Video

Sealing edges with epoxy | Metallic blue with a lot of pearl white | Starting the legs | Mounting holes | 1/8 roundover | Countersink | Perfect inspection tool | Sanding between coats
    8 moments

Video

Video

Video

Video

Video

17:59NOW PLAYING

$250 Slab To $7700 Table

7.7M views
    2 years ago

Blacktail Studio

Blacktail epoxy table workshop: https://www.blacktailstudio.com/the-epoxy-workshop Not just how to make an epoxy resin table, ...

Video
    Sealing with fast dry epoxy | Liquid glass epoxy | Watch the epoxy level | Filling with black epoxy | Bahco scraper | Touch ups with black CA glue | Adding a no-router deep chamfer | Lie Nielsen low angle block plane | Sanding glove
    9 moments

Video

Video

Video

Video

Video

36:33NOW PLAYING

Epoxy Resin Creations That Are At A Whole New Level PART 2! | Compilation

11M views
    7 months ago

Totally Handy

If you're enjoying this video, check out our other projects! Subscribe to our channel for woodturning, metalworking, restorations, ...

16:46NOW PLAYING

The process of making a $10,000 table from rotten wood. Resin Wood Master.

2.7M views
    5 months ago

Everything you know

The process of making a $10000 table out of rotten wood. Resin Wood Master. We present valuable courses to you!
    CC

17:16NOW PLAYING

I built a River Table with a REAL RIVER In It

4.6M views
    1 year ago

Drew Builds Stuff

DIY building a river coffee table with a real flowing waterfall. Inspired by an epoxy waterfall table, this coffee table has a chunk of ...

Video

STICK AROUND TIL THE END FOR A $100 GIVEAWAY | 2 PART EPOXY | 24 HOURS LATER | PLANING AT A LOCAL WOOD SHOP | WIRE BRUSH WHEEL | MDF BOARD | 1/4 ROUND OVER BIT | SANDING TO 240 GRIT | OSMO POLYX SATIN | 1 STYROFOAM SHEATHING | CLEAR SILICONE CAULK | SAND & GRAVEL | CLEAR SPRAY PAINT | PRESERVED MOSS

Video

Video

Video

Video

Video

16:33NOW PLAYING

DIY Epoxy Table - Step By Step Guide - Part 2

2.4M views
    2 years ago

Do It Yourself With Greg

DIY Epoxy Table - Step By Step Guide - Part 2 Join me on a fun an exciting DIY Epoxy Table - Step By Step Guide - Part 2. We are ...

CUTTING EPOXY TABLE TO SIZE

10 chapters

Video

Video

Video

Video

Video

People also watched

SHORTSNOW PLAYING

Would You Put This $14,000 Table in Your House?! 🏠

3.3M views
    3 months ago

Jeff Mack Designs

8:17NOW PLAYING

What happens when you combine BURL and PINE CONES in woodturning?

411K views
    5 days ago

David's Woodturning

In this woodturning video, I combined two of my favourite and most popular materials I work with, what are the Australian mallee ...
    New

25:26NOW PLAYING

Wood and Epoxy Resin table with Pine Cones and LED

769K views
    1 year ago

Wood Season

In this video we show how to make a Table from Wood and Epoxy Resin with Pine Cones and LED. This table is completely ...

22:40NOW PLAYING

Thousands of Pencils Floating Down a River Table..

16M views
    3 years ago

Nick Zammeti

Hey folks, check out this crazy funky floating river i made form thousands of pencils. i used a tone of resin here and ...

17:04NOW PLAYING

Coffee Table from the Peach Tree and Epoxy resin

819K views
    7 months ago

Wood Season

In this video we show how to make a Coffee table from the peach tree[/COLOR] branches and logs and epoxy resin. This table is ...

14:59NOW PLAYING

DIY TABLE from old tree and EPOXY

1.6M views
    4 months ago

Marmota Works

For business inquiries, please contact me at info@marmotaworks.com https://www.instagram.com/marmotaworks/ Items used ...

Shorts

Apr 15, 2023

6 CROPS TO GROW AT HOME TO SAVE YOU FROM STARVING [2022-08-31] - MARK (VIDEO)
    In this video, I give you my 6 TOP CROPS to grow at home in the vegetable garden to save you from starving! Self Sufficient Me is based on our small 3-acre property/homestead in SE Queensland, Australia, about 45kms north of Brisbane - the climate is subtropical (similar to Florida). I started Self Sufficient

6 CROPS TO GROW AT HOME TO SAVE YOU FROM STARVING [2022-08-31] - MARK (VIDEO)

Sergeant Major
    SERGEANT MAJOR'S TRUTHER INFO

56607 subscribers

Boom Boom She Said, Out Go The Lights

Everybody running. This is why you need to be armed. Take action. Take this thing out

EVERYBODY RUNNING. THIS IS WHY YOU NEED TO BE ARMED. TAKE ACTION. TAKE THIS THING OUT