Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Shawna Forde/article

I have been told that some of you think I am a bad mother for making the statement to the Herald about my daughter. I am Rena Caudle, her mother. When my daughter found me I was very happy that she looked me up. I knew that rough times were ahead in getting reaquianted and many questions would be asked. They were! We have worked hard at our relationship with each other and have enjoyed a good workable relationship. When I said that there had been problems over honesty it wasn't the way people took it. How many of you people out there have told your parents everything that you did as a teen? I still haven't told my mom about all the times I skipped school & etc. Get my meaning? There were things we didn't tell each other, some because things I did had nothing to do with her and things she did were not for me to know. There were times when I knew I wasn't getting the whole story because I knew she would probably think that I might judge her If I knew them. That was ok with me. We give each other the space we need. But we have always enjoyed our visits with her and she has been very good to us. When I started my small business of making greeting cards she jumped right in in helping me to have a good start. She has given us free hair cuts, and she has given us the best ones we ever had. There are so many things. It is not up to me to pass any judgement on my daughter. I am happy to let the police do thier job and I am going to go on doing mine as her mother. I will always love her. I can't speak for other people and what they think. So don't try to put things into our relationship that you know nothing about, please. Shawna does not need to be bombarded with people saying things about me. I can stand up for myself. Thanks for listening.Remember, those who are without sin, cast the first stone and then remove the rafter from your own eye before you remove the staw from another's eye.

Re: Shawna Forde/article

Quote Originally Posted by liamslady
    I have been told that some of you think I am a bad mother for making the statement to the Herald about my daughter. I am Rena Caudle, her mother. When my daughter found me I was very happy that she looked me up. I knew that rough times were ahead in getting reaquianted and many questions would be asked. They were! We have worked hard at our relationship with each other and have enjoyed a good workable relationship. When I said that there had been problems over honesty it wasn't the way people took it. How many of you people out there have told your parents everything that you did as a teen? I still haven't told my mom about all the times I skipped school & etc. Get my meaning? There were things we didn't tell each other, some because things I did had nothing to do with her and things she did were not for me to know. There were times when I knew I wasn't getting the whole story because I knew she would probably think that I might judge her If I knew them. That was ok with me. We give each other the space we need. But we have always enjoyed our visits with her and she has been very good to us. When I started my small business of making greeting cards she jumped right in in helping me to have a good start. She has given us free hair cuts, and she has given us the best ones we ever had. There are so many things. It is not up to me to pass any judgement on my daughter. I am happy to let the police do thier job and I am going to go on doing mine as her mother. I will always love her. I can't speak for other people and what they think. So don't try to put things into our relationship that you know nothing about, please. Shawna does not need to be bombarded with people saying things about me. I can stand up for myself. Thanks for listening.Remember, those who are without sin, cast the first stone and then remove the rafter from your own eye before you remove the staw from another's eye.
    Hello liamslady,

Two things of importance.

1. There is no way we can tell if you are really Shawna's mom, or Shawna, or one of Jim Gilchrist's minions or split personalities.

2. Nobody here has said anything about you that I am aware of so I don't understand why you would be defending your name here. It is fine by us that you spoke to the Herald about Shawna.

Our main concern is that Shawna is pretending to be a major group leader or person of importance in our movement when in fact very few of the over 100 groups we work with had ever heard of her before this mess.

Of the groups in our coalition that had heard of her, she left a very poor impression.

Furthermore, Shawna works closely with the self destructive and movement destructive Jim Gilchrist now that most other balanced activists and leaders have long since distanced themselves from him and MMP.

Shawna's bragging about how important she is and her work with Gilchrist in association with these crime stories and Mexican drug cartels is a political threat to our movement that none of us appreciate one bit!

These stories about what might be going on around Shawna smell rotten and very few people trust her or what she has to say.

This is very serious, because so far no leader in our movement has been abused by our drug cartel opposition as Shawna suggests she has been. Therefore, if she is lying about any of this we want to see her put away for a long time.

This is serious business and those of us that truly put our lives on the line for this cause will not tolerate any deceptiveness or destructive behavior within the ranks of our movement.

Jim Gilchrist has already been ostracized for his unstable and destructive actions and now we have Shawna and her crazy sounding stories and "After Action Reports" to the "CIA".

So if you are Shawna's mom, and you love her very much, tell her to accommodate the police requests for interviews about the shooting of her husband right away, to stop speculating she is a target because of her work with illegal immigration. She needs to talk to the police more and to stop talking by email, websites, and the media.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Is this an attempt to make people who think that illegal immigration is a crime and should be stopped look crazy? That's what I thought when I read the first post. This story was made up in an attempt to be reported and spread so that it sounds as if the people in the Minuteman groups are whack jobs.

We are still awaiting word if Shawna Ford has met with police to discuss the attempted murder of her ex husband. As of last week, local sources say that still has not happened.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011