Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    This story just gets stranger and stranger.

Why would a woman who's husband had been shot and says she was beaten and raped recently be walking alone in alleys at 9:30 at night?

W
    Women who have been violently raped by strangers usually refuse to go anywhere alone after the rape for a long period of time, walking down an alley alone at night after such a traumatic event is very strange and unusual.

Quote Originally Posted by April
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    This story just gets stranger and stranger.

Why would a woman who's husband had been shot and says she was beaten and raped recently be walking alone in alleys at 9:30 at night?

W
    Women who have been violently raped by strangers usually refuse to go anywhere alone after the rape for a long period of time, walking down an alley alone at night after such a traumatic event is very strange and unusual.
    I hope they are checking for flash burn on all individuals involved.

If you haven't already checked out this interview with Shawna Forde, give it a listen. The interview itself answers a few questions (depending on how you look at it ), and the call-ins ask good questions and provide some great facts.

This is the e-mail that she/they just put out.

Shawna Forde with Minutemen American Defense was Shot Thursday night the 15Th at 9pm on her way to where she was staying "5 block" walk.

She was walking when thought someone was falling her in car so she went through alley as short cut wile on phone she was gunned down two shots through her arm.

She had surgery and is listed in stable condition, She may suffer long term nerve damage not to say everything else.

She is at Providence Colby campus in Everett, WA room 502

We here at mad are stunned and furious that our patriotic leader that we admire and has contributed allot to this movement with boots on the ground and many of us that have come to love and respect Shawna.

We ask for your prayers, If you want to talk bad it would only then show the low of the lowest.

As Shawna would say

"stay the course"

Semper Fi

Mad Administration
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

So, her husband gets shot, she gets raped and beaten, then shot sometime later. You'd have to be really crazy to have someone shoot you, or to have shot yourself. She would have been immediately admitted to a psych ward upon a successful interview with authorities. There are many other ways to go about injuring oneself, and/or getting rid of oneself.

I'll tell you what, if someone broke into her home, and did what she claimed they did, why would she want to stay home? How long does it take to get a CCW permit where she lives? Furthermore the housing market is not doing very well, and home sales are down across the nation. I know of houses locally that have been for sale for over a year now. Unless she offered her house for near nothing, she cannot just move, unless she really was dumb. Most people cannot just pick up and move. In this world, we are lucky to find two friends, and it looks like she doesn't even have one to walk with her down a dark alley. She's an easy target, and apparently everyone knows it now.

We all know the pro-amnesty scum will do anything to get their way. Watch your backs, regardless if her story is true or not.

I don't know her at all BTW.
    The Lord is my Sheperd, I shall not want.

There are three things in this latest article that really stand out in my opinion.

1. Notice how careful the reporter is to completely qualify each detail as "she reported" "claimed", "Alleged" etc... It appears this reporter is highly suspect of these reports and is making a big effort to label each bit of information to the source.

2. This line really grabs me.

[quote]On Thursday, the woman said she believed she was being followed by somebody, turned around and was shot, Goetz said.

“The details after that, we're not real clear on,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well, yeah, no witnesses so everything is being reported to the reporter by her. The only witness was that of a neighbor whom heard a gunshot. I don't know when the reporter took her statement, but if it was immediately after the wound, she was in shock, pain, and confusion, not to mention it is stacked on with all of her other issues she faced in her recent past.

The pictures posted by Shawna (and then quickly taken down) were not police or hospital photographs, but appeared to have been taken in a home and appeared to be amateur work. The pictures clearly showed shallow lacerations, but I saw no mention of cuts in the medical record nor any recommendation in the record for treatment for cuts. The posted medical record did not have police photographs checked, whereas other procedures were checked. If a person is trying to document bruises and cuts, that is puzzling. Why no police photographs (not that I would expect them to be posted anywhere, but I would expect the box to be checked to show they were taken) The medical records stated that no serious injuries were found. Why were the bruises so light looking if someone was trying to hurt and scare her? It is incredibly easy to cause major discoloration, especially in the area of the eye socket. Further review of the posted document shows that she signed the consent form to be photographed, but apparently nothing got photographed. Very strange.

Maybe she gave them VD, so they came back with a vengence. Maybe it was botched. You said she was trying for the city council. Look here, Van Dorst (German?) says "crime is good for the city, it allows usage of free labor". I hope everybody doesn't get to do "free labor" at the cost of their reputation, with a mile long Rap Sheet. Where's the Boy Scouts when you need them?

http://www.redlandsdailyfacts.com/ci_11458031

Gunshot wounds can be self inflicted. Especially, if they are non-life threatening like in the arm.

I think all of this is either attention seeking or a diversion to avoid talking to the police about her estranged husband's attack. This could be a guilt riden cover-up of his attack or the intentional building an insanity defense.

She could easily be placed under observation for mental stability, if a court finds that she is harmful to herself or to others.

Either way, this woman needs help(legal or mental) and this needs to stop happening to her, regardless of wheather it is self-inflicted or not.

Dixie

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast