Page 14 of 27 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Icefan,

The prospect of hundreds of IBEW Union jobs opening up for legal
    workers at HI is great news. I'll bet the mood at the front office is a little glum. Good paying jobs for local taxpaying Americans and keeping the money in the local community, not sent to Mexico. The local schools will
    have some empty seats and the ER at the local hospital will have a shorter wait. keep us posted buddy.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    just heard 5 seconds ago that the number of illegal aliens apprehended tally has reached 600 which according to the local news anchor makes this the largest operation of it's kind to date
    WOW!!!
    WOW is right. ICEFAN, can you get pics of the lines of Americans lining up for the jobs. Let's send them to good old McCain and Obama. Let's put it on Youtube.

Whoo Hoo
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    just heard 5 seconds ago that the number of illegal aliens apprehended tally has reached 600 which according to the local news anchor makes this the largest operation of it's kind to date
    WOW!!!
    WOW is right. ICEFAN, can you get pics of the lines of Americans lining up for the jobs. Let's send them to good old McCain and Obama. Let's put it on Youtube.

Whoo Hoo
    Not sure exactly how I could get photos of new applicants, but I'll try. Perhaps, our local news will do a story on this topic and I'll post more video.

This is so cool! Im sure we'll hear all the SOB storys like at Postville!

Maybe the national news will air this story tonight. I didin't see it on last night!

Welcome AmericanMomma:

Boy haven't we all been there. Our government officials should lose their retirement and take a pay cut for the next 30 years or so.

Employers and Landlords, both should be fined and do jail time.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Some Related Sources:

Population-
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-128739-.html

Those Who Doubt the NWO Conspiracy...Listen Closely
    http://tinyurl.com/6nao7g

NON-ENERGY CRISIS:
    http://tinyurl.com/5flubk

New World Order by Eustace Mullins:
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-125703-.html

ENDGAME- ALEX JONES -
    Blueprint for Global Enslavement
    http://tinyurl.com/2gmljp

CHRISTIAN PERSECUTION:
    http://tinyurl.com/6k2253

The Challenge Facing America -14 Amendment
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNv20S1K8w0

CHUCK BALDWIN FOR PRESIDENT:
    http://tinyurl.com/5qgxat

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    This is so cool! Im sure we'll hear all the SOB storys like at Postville!

Maybe the national news will air this story tonight. I didin't see it on last night!
    I was thinking the same thing SNT!!! I just found the story on the AP in which it said it was posted 45 minuted ago. Not sure if it was there before then. Even so, pretty quiet considering the magnitude of this raid...

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanMomma
    Just wanted to say I've enjoyed reading posts on this forum for a while, but I've never registered or posted until now....but now I HAVE TO!

How refreshing to have this happen in MY hometown and to happen at MY previous employer. I worked in management at Howard for 10 years, and just left there about a year ago. Day after day, I would watch the illegals line up to apply and test (well, to have the personnel manager - Humberto Gonzales - help them to apply and test). Week after week, I would watch the plant formen be required to take Spanish language classes in order to communicate with these people. Month after month, because of the position I was in, I watched what was once a quality product go down the drain...and thus, because I was in direct contact with the customer on a daily basis, have to make up excuses as to WHY so I wouldn't lose my job. So, like ICEFAN, I say WAY TO GO, ICE!
    I, too, don't understand why they wouldn't have come in at shift change so that they could get two shifts. 350 isn't even HALF of what they could've gotten.
    I will tell you this, though - the three "yummy" Mexican restuarants in town were closed for business yesterday and are still closed today. I drove around town today and saw no activity in the "Hispanic District"...guess they're all hiding out. And I even went to Walmart (where you normally can't even get down the aisles because there are SO MANY ILLEGALS...and where one stole my purse earlier this year and two tried to steal my cart full of already-paid-for groceries last year), and I didn't see the first Hispanic person in the entire store...and I was in there for about an hour.
    I'd forgotten what it was like to not be completely surrounded by people speaking Spanish! It was SO awesome! Now, I'm not totally naive. I know it won't stay like this, but TODAY WAS A GREAT DAY TO LIVE IN LAUREL. It was like old-times.
    My hat goes off to you, ICEFAN, for being persistent. I can't wait to hear what it was like back at work today!

WELCOME AmericanMomma! I'm SO glad you had a nice, relaxing day today! Sounds wonderful and I hope it stays that way for all of you in Laurel!

Quote Originally Posted by ICEFAN

Hi, just got home. I'm a very proud member of the IBEW Local Union 1317!! They were a few people short today. In fact, not a lot of transformers were manufactured today. I'm proud to say that there are plenty of job openings available. Lots of Americans are applying for jobs. On my way out of the plant today, I saw around 60 Americans anxious to be gainfully employed lined up in the hallway of the Personal Dept. Many more Americans from the surrounding area will surely be applying for jobs. This was in no way a discriminating act that happened here yesterday. Enforcing our immigrations laws are not unjust. I applaud the agents of I.C.E. and the professional way they carried out this operation. I hope they never leave. I just heard 5 seconds ago that the number of illegal aliens apprehended tally has reached 600 which according to the local news anchor makes this the largest operation of it's kind to date. Believe me when I say there are hundreds more still here. There is another facility operated by Howard Ind. located in Sandersville that has not been hit yet, however, I.C.E. is still here and further investigations are ongoing.
    Excellent! If the personnel dept. at HI has a brain between them, each recently vacated job will be filled by an AMERICAN very soon! 600 jobs IS a HUGE deal for struggling unemployed or under-employed American citizens! Maybe they will get the Sandersville plant next! The best of luck when it comes contract negotiation time again.
    Thank you so much for all the up close info you've brought alipac, ICEFAN! You ROCK!!!

Welcome!

Florgal , thanks for posting all about the Ice Raid in Laurel .

ICEFAN and AmericanMomma . I wanted to welcome you both and thank you for giving us all the details.Thanks ICEFAN for all your photos for they were exciting to see.

Thomas Jefferson said: When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty !

I worked in a place were the Mexican man had a wife in Mexico; and married a young American girl, too.

Maybe it is becoming messy for the courts concerning children