Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

He is right. We need a brave lawyer (I know, I know) to represent this family and the hundreds of other families in a class action lawsuit.

We need someone that is willing to put in the time to go on a search for us.

Any volunteers? Any nominees? We can raise money for this. We have access to so many families that have lost loved ones because the Government is not enforcing the laws we already have.

We need a researcher with some phone skills. This is a very important effort, but we need someone to take the ball.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Jenny,

As painful as it is, someone must find their voice and speak out for these lost men.

Please read about our friend Emily Moose and what she has done after losing her son Scott a few months ago.

http://news.google.com/news?hl=en&ned=u ... &scoring=d

And my friend Peter Gadiel. He is now a spokesman for 9/11 Families for a Secure America after losing his son Jamie in the 9/11 attacks by aliens that had abused our immigration laws.

http://www.911fsa.org/

There are many more. Someone has to be willing to speak.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

jennyc,
    Welcome to ALIPAC.

We are here to do our best to make sure this stops by demanding that the immigration laws be enforced. .
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

jenny~

It has been a rough one for all of us who knew those that were lost. we are slowly getting things back on track. And dont worry, Steve if far from gone. His presence is felt by myself and his girlfriend everyday.
    I am in close contact with her and she is updating me on Steve's mom and also the trial process. There is no way he will get away with this and there are plans in the works to make sure the government does not get away with it either.
    Keep your eyes and ears open, I am planning a benefit for the families and the announcement should be out soon. I just need to get a few more confirmations.
    Keep your head up and we will make sure this world will be a safe place for your little one on the way.

Quote Originally Posted by AltoidSteph
    jenny~

It has been a rough one for all of us who knew those that were lost. we are slowly getting things back on track. And dont worry, Steve if far from gone. His presence is felt by myself and his girlfriend everyday.
    I am in close contact with her and she is updating me on Steve's mom and also the trial process. There is no way he will get away with this and there are plans in the works to make sure the government does not get away with it either.
    Keep your eyes and ears open, I am planning a benefit for the families and the announcement should be out soon. I just need to get a few more confirmations.
    Keep your head up and we will make sure this world will be a safe place for your little one on the way.
    Please let me know if you need any help.

the latest

I was recently informed yesterday of the latest act of neglegance of the ICE. My father said it was on the noon news yesterday that in Johnstown, I believe, a car was pulled over containing 3 illegals. They were taken before an immigration judge. This part really gets me fired up.
    He decided they did not pose a threat to anyone, so he released them.......
    COME ON...... HAVE WE LEARNED NOTHING.

Thanks, Altoidsteph. We will watch for any news articles on this from Johnstown and we will post it. TERRIBLE news, but thank you. Just like you said, "have we learned nothing ?" Apparently some judges have still learned nothing.

California or ground zero of the invasion
    Found a couple of more articles.

http://www.altoonamirror.com/articles.asp?ID=14293

Consulate sends lawyer for Padilla

By Phil Ray

Blair County court officials have been informed that an attorney representing the Mexican consulate will monitor the prosecution of Miguel A. Padilla, charged with killing three Altoona residents outside a Union Avenue club.

Michael P. O'Connor of Tempe, Ariz., works for the Mexican Capital Legal Assistance Program, which focuses on cases in which Mexican nationals are charged with capital crimes.
    O'Connor will be in Blair County this week to be briefed on the Padilla case.

For more details, see Page A1 of the Sept. 20 Altoona Mirror.

http://www.altoonamirror.com/articles.asp?ID=14241

'You don't say 'no' to Miguel'

By Kay Stephens and Phil Ray

A varied mix of people who know Miguel Padilla say the 25-year-old illegal immigrant accused of gunning down three Altoona men two weeks ago could be a fun, kind and responsible man.

But some also said Padilla showed flashes of a violent temper.
    Several family members and acquaintances of the man charged in one the most notorious crimes in Altoona's history were interviewed by Mirror reporters last week. Some agreed to allow their comments to be published; others refused to talk or asked that their names not be printed.

For more details, see Page A1 of the Sept. 11 Altoona Mirror.

Section: NEWS Post Date:Sunday, September 11, 2005

http://www.altoonamirror.com/articles.asp?ID=14194

Consulate official happy with Padilla's treatment

By Mark Leberfinger

Miguel A. Padilla is fine and being treated well at Blair County Prison, the top official of the Mexican consulate in Philadelphia said Friday.

Consular officer Fernando Trevino visited Padilla Thursday after Padilla's family informed the consulate about his detention, Acting Consul Jose Ramon Lorenzo said.
    Padilla has been in jail since Aug. 28 after his arrest for the homicides of three Altoona men - Alfred J. Mignogna Jr., Fredrick R. Rickabaugh Sr. and Stephen M. Heiss - at the UVA Club on Union Avenue.

For details, please see Page A4 in the September 5 edition of the Altoona Mirror.

Section: NEWS Post Date:Monday, September 05, 2005

http://www.altoonamirror.com/articles.asp?ID=14208

Court date reset in triple slayings

By Mark Leberfinger

Accused killer Miguel A. Padilla will appear in court Sept. 22 for his preliminary hearing, Magisterial District Judge Joseph L. Moran's office said Tuesday.

Padilla, 25, of Gallitzin is charged with the homicides of Alfred J. Mignogna, Fredrick R. Rickabaugh Sr. and Stephen M. Heiss, all of Altoona. The three men were shot Aug. 28 outside the UVA Club on Union Avenue.
    The date change came the same day U.S. Rep. Bill Shuster, R-9th District, spoke about the murders on the floor of the U.S. House of Representatives.

For details, please see Page A1 in the September 7 edition of the Altoona Mirror.

Section: NEWS Post Date:Wednesday, September 07, 2005
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

In regards to my posting yesterday, i was mistaken. The incident did not take place in Johnstown, but in Indiana, PA.

Sadly, I don't think the preliminary hearing occurred for Padilla last Thursday. If not, then it's the second time it's had to be rescheduled.

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast