Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I don't have any problems with someone following the rules and coming into the USA legally, but when you break laws and think the American people owe you a living, then I am highly offended. I say "stand in line and wait your turn, or don't bother coming". Illegal immigration is costing us all by their crimes, gangs, social benefits, court costs, etc. Illegal is just that - illegal!
    Same here. I do think that we need to reduce the high levels of legal immigration from over a million to something more reasonable like 200,000. I think the visa lottery is an abomination that should be repealed and the high levels of refugees admitted into the US is insane and should be reduced. I will never find fault with anyone who's here legally as long as they obey the laws of the land and contribute positively to society, if they come here to cause trouble or overstay their visas then treat them like the illegals and get rid of them. I would also like to see a repeal of the anchor baby law that allows children born on US soil regardless of their parents legal status to be automatic citizens.

Bottomline is we need to stop importing poverty. Immigration is suppose to be a way where both the immigrant and this country mutually benefit, not some one sided welfare program where the immigrant (both legal and illegal) benefit and the taxpayers gets ripped off. Yes we feel sorry for the poor third world immigrants and alot of them do come for a better way of life, but as I see it we have about 6 billion people in 193 countries, we are already stretched thin at a population of 300 million, we can't move every human being into America and sympathy doesn't require us to committ cultural and fiscal suicide. Walter Moore (mayoral candidate from LA) said something along these lines and I firmly believe in it. Ronald Reagen also said that a nation without borders is not a nation. So true.

So while yes illegal immigration is out of control, but so too is legal immigration. Again if an immigrant came here the right way I will not fault him for that or demand his ouster as long as he is obeying the laws of the land and is contributing to society the right way, but at the same time the government needs to regulate exactly who comes in and how many. Not this let them all in garbage regardless of the background of the immigrants, how much it will cost the taxpayers and how bad the congestion is in the area your moving the immigrant into. Assimulation is another thing which takes time and we can't do that with the out of control mass migration both legal and illegal. The process needs to be controlled alot better. Just my two cents, but mass migration on both ends is a major problem that's killing this country IMO.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I don't have any problems with someone following the rules and coming into the USA legally, but when you break laws and think the American people owe you a living, then I am highly offended. I say "stand in line and wait your turn, or don't bother coming". Illegal immigration is costing us all by their crimes, gangs, social benefits, court costs, etc. Illegal is just that - illegal!
    Same here. I do think that we need to reduce the high levels of legal immigration from over a million to something more reasonable like 200,000. I think the visa lottery is an abomination that should be repealed and the high levels of refugees admitted into the US is insane and should be reduced. I will never find fault with anyone who's here legally as long as they obey the laws of the land and contribute positively to society, if they come here to cause trouble or overstay their visas then treat them like the illegals and get rid of them. I would also like to see a repeal of the anchor baby law that allows children born on US soil regardless of their parents legal status to be automatic citizens.

Bottomline is we need to stop importing poverty. Immigration is suppose to be a way where both the immigrant and this country mutually benefit, not some one sided welfare program where the immigrant (both legal and illegal) benefit and the taxpayers gets ripped off. Yes we feel sorry for the poor third world immigrants and alot of them do come for a better way of life, but as I see it we have about 6 billion people in 193 countries, we are already stretched thin at a population of 300 million, we can't move every human being into America and sympathy doesn't require us to committ cultural and fiscal suicide. Walter Moore (mayoral candidate from LA) said something along these lines and I firmly believe in it. Ronald Reagen also said that a nation without borders is not a nation. So true.

So while yes illegal immigration is out of control, but so too is legal immigration. Again if an immigrant came here the right way I will not fault him for that or demand his ouster as long as he is obeying the laws of the land and is contributing to society the right way, but at the same time the government needs to regulate exactly who comes in and how many. Not this let them all in garbage regardless of the background of the immigrants, how much it will cost the taxpayers and how bad the congestion is in the area your moving the immigrant into. Assimulation is another thing which takes time and we can't do that with the out of control mass migration both legal and illegal. The process needs to be controlled alot better. Just my two cents, but mass migration on both ends is a major problem that's killing this country IMO.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

M.S..-13

I sent a copy of this article to my congressman and senators!
    Everyone in here should too!
    I also told them that we are not "ASKING" them anymore to CLOSE THAT MEXICAN BORDER AND PUT U.S. TROOPS THERE, we are "TELLING" you to do it!!!"
    popeye1250@yahoo.com
    Hiya!

M.S..-13

I sent a copy of this article to my congressman and senators!
    Everyone in here should too!
    I also told them that we are not "ASKING" them anymore to CLOSE THAT MEXICAN BORDER AND PUT U.S. TROOPS THERE, we are "TELLING" you to do it!!!"
    popeye1250@yahoo.com
    Hiya!

Open this to see what nice people with 'family values' look like:

http://vgia.org/handsigns/
    But Butterbean, it looks like they're just making the University of Texas longhorns sign!

"This country has lost control of its borders. And no country can sustain that kind of position." .... Ronald Reagan

Open this to see what nice people with 'family values' look like:

http://vgia.org/handsigns/
    But Butterbean, it looks like they're just making the University of Texas longhorns sign!

"This country has lost control of its borders. And no country can sustain that kind of position." .... Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by Daylights
    butterbean - Today nothing but "NEWS ALERTS" about the release of Martha Stewart. Guess we should realize that the slaying, maiming, crimes etc., is NO BIG DEAL.

Don't understand how MSN/Cable can justify the hysterical news alerts about one person (celebrity?) and ignore actual legal American citizens whose lives are being torn apart by illegal immigration.

Guess its not "newsworthy".
    I Know! They get all huffy, and their faces look like red baloons ready to explode whenever they announce 'FoxNews Alerts'. And it scares me because I immediately think the country is in some kind of danger. Only it turns out be something like Sheen of Two & A Half Men 'heading toward splitsville." That REALLY makes a difference in my life.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Daylights
    butterbean - Today nothing but "NEWS ALERTS" about the release of Martha Stewart. Guess we should realize that the slaying, maiming, crimes etc., is NO BIG DEAL.

Don't understand how MSN/Cable can justify the hysterical news alerts about one person (celebrity?) and ignore actual legal American citizens whose lives are being torn apart by illegal immigration.

Guess its not "newsworthy".
    I Know! They get all huffy, and their faces look like red baloons ready to explode whenever they announce 'FoxNews Alerts'. And it scares me because I immediately think the country is in some kind of danger. Only it turns out be something like Sheen of Two & A Half Men 'heading toward splitsville." That REALLY makes a difference in my life.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

DMan1200
    ]Welcome! It's a good place to be!

DMan1200
    ]Welcome! It's a good place to be!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast