Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: an american problem

Quote Originally Posted by never_more2000
    This problem has very little to do with foriegners. This malice is a product of California. The 18th street gang and the MS13 gang both origanated in California than moved to El Salvador. Now I hate Bush and dislike most of his decisions but this has nothing to do with his willing workers bill, this has to do with the American Gang culture that we admire and put on a pedistal.
    Wrong. This has everything to do with illegal immigration. More than 90 percent of these latin gangs are illegal aliens. You know that these gangs can easily take advantage of Bush's amnesty because Bush heavily backs the sham ID's from Mexico that these gangs most certainly use to avoid detection from local, state and federal law enforcement agencies. ID's that only illegals use. ID's that Bush allows for ID purposes to open up bank accounts, receive social services/drivers licenses, register to vote, get a job. You name it, they can do it. Sad part is these ID's are so fradulent that even Mexico doesn't accept them and even I could get one if I wanted to.

MS13 originated from El Salvador. They are former military soldiers to boot. They are vile, evil and extremely dangerous. I would say that 90 percent of all gangs are imported from foreign countries. You can't blame this America, blame it on the cowards inside the Beltway who refuse to enforce our laws and protect us from the invasion.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

This problem has very little to do with foriegners. This malice is a product of California. The 18th street gang and the MS13 gang both origanated in California than moved to El Salvador. Now I hate Bush and dislike most of his decisions but this has nothing to do with his willing workers bill, this has to do with the American Gang culture that we admire and put on a pedistal.
    Wrong. This has everything to do with illegal immigration. More than 90 percent of these latin gangs are illegal aliens. You know that these gangs can easily take advantage of Bush's amnesty because Bush heavily backs the sham ID's from Mexico that these gangs most certainly use to avoid detection from local, state and federal law enforcement agencies. ID's that only illegals use. ID's that Bush allows for ID purposes to open up bank accounts, receive social services/drivers licenses, register to vote, get a job. You name it, they can do it. Sad part is these ID's are so fradulent that even Mexico doesn't accept them and even I could get one if I wanted to.

MS13 originated from El Salvador. They are former military soldiers to boot. They are vile, evil and extremely dangerous. I would say that 90 percent of all gangs are imported from foreign countries. You can't blame this America, blame it on the cowards inside the Beltway who refuse to enforce our laws and protect us from the invasion.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by dman1200

In fairness to never_more2000, some media sources have been spreading the lie that MS-13 was formed in America and then spread to Central America due to our horrible deportation policies etc...

I even read a strange article a few weeks ago that tried to claim MS-13 had a strict policy against drug use and drug dealing.

There is a lot of misinfo out there about MS-13.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

In fairness to never_more2000, some media sources have been spreading the lie that MS-13 was formed in America and then spread to Central America due to our horrible deportation policies etc...

I even read a strange article a few weeks ago that tried to claim MS-13 had a strict policy against drug use and drug dealing.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sorry I didn't mean to sound like I was throwing down the hammer so to speak. I just get angry at those who blame America in general for the problems that either didn't start with us or had nothing to do with us. If that wasn't his intentions then I apologize for the misunderstanding. Plus I'm still very upset over the Bush kowtowing to the World Courts over the Mexican gang members on death row. I'm sorry if I seem a bit fiesty today. It sounded like he was saying that America is at fault for the gang problems, that just got me fired up. If that's not the case, again I apologize if I sounded too harsh.

Sorry I didn't mean to sound like I was throwing down the hammer so to speak. I just get angry at those who blame America in general for the problems that either didn't start with us or had nothing to do with us. If that wasn't his intentions then I apologize for the misunderstanding. Plus I'm still very upset over the Bush kowtowing to the World Courts over the Mexican gang members on death row. I'm sorry if I seem a bit fiesty today. It sounded like he was saying that America is at fault for the gang problems, that just got me fired up. If that's not the case, again I apologize if I sounded too harsh.

Admiring the gang culture and putting them on a pedestal? Who are you referring to?

One of the top leaders of MS13 was arrested in South Texas last month and is believed to be responsible for a deadly bus massacre in South America. He reportedly also has issued orders to incite violence on the upcoming MinuteMan project.

Welcome to ALIPAC [/quote]

yes admiring the gang culture! suprised? Have you heard any rap music lately? Or have you turnered on MTV? Do you see how kids dress? Have you heard how they talk? These gangs originated in California. It stincks but its true. Any way I'm glad they caught this guy, but there will be another stepping up into his place. These gangs are huge and well organized, hopfully this may cause a power vacume among the members, but i highly doubt it. Anyway I'm glad they caught this guy.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC

W
    I'm sorry to tell you that I do not get my information about this from media sources but professors that are doing research in El Salvador

quote]

Welcome Never More!

You don't have to love Bush to be on this site. There are many here that have a lot of respect for him, but many others that have found their respect dwindling as the news continues to come in. We are a diverse group.

I agree that America has a gangster culture problem, but I do not consider MS-13 our creation by any means. MS-13 does not reflect the things that made our culture strong and prosperous. We did not ask the illegal immigrants to come here and we are fighting the MS-13 human slave smuggling activities.

America has experienced its problems with gangs throughout history, the big difference is that gangs never held as much sway over Governments as these newer Latino gangs do. They are paramilitary in nature and our citizens are not going to live in the fear that citizens south of the border do.

William[/quote]
    Thank you for providing an your comments. You are obviously imformed. I didn't mean to imply that this is a highly biased site or anything like that, sorry if it came out that way .
    On the other hand these gangs did form in california, but they were formed of exclusivly El Salvadorians. Now on of these 2 major problematic gangs is an equal opertunity gang. This is in referance to 18th St. gang, the major competitor with MS-13. So the problem is not completely an imagration problem either.
    Thank you for noteing thier pull in the other governments. They run El Salvador, an old Pal of mine how is now in his mid-20's it in charge of the national police research department. This is a very young man for such a possition. He tells me, that no one, there has the "balls" to take on the gang problem except the young. Hince his possition.
    They are indead paramilitary in nature, many of them have been trained and fought in the El Salvadorian civil war, as gerilla fighters. The do horrible and particularly grussom acts of violence.
    Note in this articale they were attacking what seems to be another gang member, probably a member of the 18th st. gang.
    Oh, yea I agree, we cannot be forced to live in fear like thoughs in central America. But stopping the illegal immagration is only one small part of the problem. We must find a way to monetor the legal immagration better. To try and keep these guys out. They come legally into america quite often. We also must elliminate them here. saddly I have no Ideas as to how to go about this. We've tried having a "War on Gangs" this doesn't seem to work. This seems to just fuel discrimination and allow police stations to acuire extra funds, without being responsible for results. We just can't declare "war" on some absract idea, gangs, and expect any real results. We need a well defined enemy.
    But back to what I was saying, What is the answer to the gang problem, because I don't really know? It's aufully hard to put the task of gang ellimination on and government offical when we can't come up with one good solid answer ourselves.

This is the article that most people searching on MS-13 after the 60 Minutes section on CBS tonight 11/4/2005

Ive added a note at the top pointing to our gang archives.

http://www.alipac.us/article-topic-23.html

Welcome visitors. Please take a little time to look around while you are here.

William

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast