Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: Wikipedia

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam-I-am
    I agree w/most of you that Tom is #1 in my book. The thing is everyone should be thinking about what happens if Tom DOESN'T make it through the primaries. What then? Ron Paul? Duncan Hunter?

Tom is #1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hunter....Tom VP
    I suppose that could be a possibility. There are several possibilities I suppose.

One of those possibilities probably isn't a Paul/Tancredo ticket, though.

During a town hall forum interview, Ron Paul was asked the following question by Chris Jones from Meredith New Hampshire: "Congressman, just to get to know you a little better, if you were not running right now for office, is there a current candidate that you would identify with most, hence who would vote for yourself". Ron Paul said that there wasn't any candidate with which he could wholly identify, but responded by mentioning Chuck Hagel (and no one else) on the Republican side and Dennis Kucinich on the Democratic side. Here is a link to a video of those comments by Ron Paul: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPindngYxvk . I would say that that Chuck Hagel is Ron Paul's most likely running mate among declared or potential candidates for president because of how strongly Ron Paul feels about the was in Iraq. In light of those feelings, it is understandable that Chuck Hagel would likely be a strong contender for Ron Paul's vice-presidential choice.

Quote Originally Posted by tancredofan
    A few things to keep in mind. Tom Tancredo never told any physician that he had a history of mental illness. That information was falsely included in the Wikipedia article and was not part of the Denver Post article that was listed as the source of the information for that portion of the Wikipedia article that contained that allegation. No credible newspaper, including even the extremely liberal anti-Tancredo Denver Post, has ever sajd that Rep. Tancredo was a draft dodger. He didn't tear up his draft card. He didn't go to Canada. He reported for his physical. He didn't participate in anti-Vietnam war protests in which American flags were often burned. He supported the troops. I fully understand persons not supporting Rep. Tancredo's candidacy because of those events and I fully understand persons wanting a candidate to be a military veteran to earn their vote for president.
    I agree. I don't even know why people link to Wiki. It is highly bias. If you need proof, try a Wiki on the word amnesty. I think the good people at Wikipedia have an agenda. OH YEAH. Wikipedia rejects the notion that CFR has any relation to NAU. If you guys want links I can provide them. Or just Wiki yourself. Wikipedia is full of sh*t.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Quote Originally Posted by tancredofan
    A few things to keep in mind. Tom Tancredo never told any physician that he had a history of mental illness. That information was falsely included in the Wikipedia article and was not part of the Denver Post article that was listed as the source of the information for that portion of the Wikipedia article that contained that allegation. No credible newspaper, including even the extremely liberal anti-Tancredo Denver Post, has ever sajd that Rep. Tancredo was a draft dodger. He didn't tear up his draft card. He didn't go to Canada. He reported for his physical. He didn't participate in anti-Vietnam war protests in which American flags were often burned. He supported the troops. I fully understand persons not supporting Rep. Tancredo's candidacy because of those events and I fully understand persons wanting a candidate to be a military veteran to earn their vote for president.
    I agree. I don't even know why people link to Wiki. It is highly bias. If you need proof, try a Wiki on the word amnesty. I think the good people at Wikipedia have an agenda. OH YEAH. Wikipedia rejects the notion that CFR has any relation to NAU. If you guys want links I can provide them. Or just Wiki yourself. Wikipedia is full of sh*t.
    I didn't know that Wikipedia rejected the notion that the CFR had any relation to the NAU. It is almost laughable to suggest that the CFR has no connection to the NAU.

If you try to seriously post about the NAU at RedState.com, you can easily get banned.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_American_Union

The Independent Task Force on North America was a project organized by the Council on Foreign Relations (U.S.), the Canadian Council of Chief Executives, and the Mexican Council on Foreign Relations. It was chaired by former Canadian politician John Manley and advocates a greater economic and social integration between Canada, Mexico, and the United States.

It was launched in October 2004 and published two documents: Trinational Call for a North American Economic and Security Community by 2010 (March 2005) and its final report Building a North American Community[1] (May 2005).

The final report proposed increased international cooperation between the nations of Canada, the United States, and Mexico, similar in some respects to that of the European Union.

Some Internet sources claim that this report, despite its own language rejecting a political union, would create a North American Union, which would link the three North American countries into a political union in the model of the European Union.[citation needed] Some envision this new North American Union as having its own currency known as the amero, which would replace the Mexican peso, U.S. dollar and Canadian dollar
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

darft cards

Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    Rather than spreading our votes all over the place, we should be encouraging the 'awsome three' to come together, even though only two are needed. They must decide what will be the pair in order to combat the neocons and the demobrats. I think it should be

Duncan Hunter for President
    Tom Tancredo for Vice President

He reported for his physical. He didn't participate in anti-Vietnam war protests in which American flags were often burned. He supported the troops. I fully understand persons not supporting Rep. Tancredo's candidacy because of those events and I fully understand persons wanting a candidate to be a military veteran to earn their vote for president.
    Personally, I think anyone who tore up their draft card in the sixties did the right thing. What kind of war would it have turned out to be if nobody protested that war or avoided the draft? Where would we be as a nation now? The VN war was nothing more than a money making scheme for the rich, an unjust war at that.
    I understand your point of view.

There are probably many voters that believe as you do that it was the right thing to do to tear up a draft card in the sixties while a war was being fought in Vietnam. I'm not old enough to remember the sixties, but I can certainly appreicate your viewpoint with regard to tearing up draft cards.

Thanks.

MW
    Rockfish wrote:

Duncan Hunter for President
    Tom Tancredo for Vice President
    I'll second that.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

arizona: Try to see the forest through the trees. Ron Paul is so intellectually and politically ahead of the pack it's silly. He understands what is CAUSING the immigration rush and open borders, and knows how to stop it at the SOURCE, rather than flailing aimlessly at what appears to most to be an entity in itself. Look outside the box and you will find the answers. I don't directly point them out to people any more, because they just get defensive and argue. The truth is out there.

Quote Originally Posted by badlarry
    arizona: Try to see the forest through the trees. Ron Paul is so intellectually and politically ahead of the pack it's silly. He understands what is CAUSING the immigration rush and open borders, and knows how to stop it at the SOURCE, rather than flailing aimlessly at what appears to most to be an entity in itself. Look outside the box and you will find the answers. I don't directly point them out to people any more, because they just get defensive and argue. The truth is out there.

Beautifully put. LIVE FREE OR DIE ! RON PAUL FOR PRESIDENT 2008!

Quote Originally Posted by chloe24

Beautifully put. LIVE FREE OR DIE ! RON PAUL FOR PRESIDENT 2008!
    If you're a thinking person, you're probably not going to agree with any candidate 100% of the time. Duncan Hunter is my favorite of any of the current candidates for president, but I disagree with his "Yes" votes for the expansion of Medicare, and for the "No Child Left Behind Act".

On the illegal invasion issue, and on the vast majority of issues, Hunter, Paul or Tancredo would be light-years better than what we have now, and light-years better than what the Democruds and Republicruds will try to shove down our throats.

Well said. People do your own research. I'ts possible that if we don't get someone like Paul elected we will not have the great worldwide web to do any research in the future! Choose Liberty.

"When governments fear the people there is liberty. When the people fear the government there is tyranny."

-Thomas Jefferson

...because America is not for sale and our sovereignty is not negotiable!
    <blockquote><di