Page 168 of 740 FirstFirst ... 68118158164165166167168169170171172178218268668 ... LastLast
Results 1,671 to 1,680 of 7393
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Ron Paul on the Issues

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Ron Paul greeted by more than 2,000 screamin' supporters in Spokane!

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Ron Paul Draws More Than 2,000 Voters To Moscow Idaho, Doubling Expectations

Submitted by emalvini on Fri, 02/17/2012 - 22:33

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Ron Paul: No Army Can Stop An Idea Whose Time Has Come

Last edited by AirborneSapper7; 02-19-2012 at 01:02 AM.

Real Tear Jerker: Vancouver Washington - Ron Paul Supporters overflowing

Feb 16, 2012
    Ron Paul in Vancouver Wa on 02/16/2012
    Music - Golden State - Bombs
    Facebook: Golden State | Facebook
    iTunes: iTunes - Music - End This War - Single by Golden State

Filled over capacity with over 2000 Supporters here to cheer on Ron Paul

The lucky ones got to stand in the lobby and the rest listened from outside and watched the live news feeds. Intense Sign Wave and Support all around.
    ps. Sorry I ran out of clips to finish the video
    Last edited by AirborneSapper7; 02-19-2012 at 12:55 AM.

Feb 16, 2012

Ron Paul packed the house so full that the fire marshal had to close the doors and turn away approx. 800 supporters. Ron Paul gave an energized speech including a segment about how a committed minority has the opportunity to change the nation.

Ron Paul: White America, Wake The **** Up!

Jan 29, 2012

Ron Paul's performance is not the issue. His TRUTH IS!
    Last edited by AirborneSapper7; 02-19-2012 at 01:11 AM.

$1,567,665.22 Donated to "NO ONE BUT PAUL"

No One But Ron Paul MONEY BOMB! *** February 14th *** <---LINK

3,000 Turn Out in Seattle for Ron Paul!

Feb 17, 2012

This video was taken about 15 minutes before the rally started. The room seats 1,000 and there were already easily 1,500 in the room. by the time the event started all the floor space in the front and the sides were filled with standing and sitting fans. I would estimate about 1,800 to 2,000 in the room with another 500 who couldn't get in, but hung around chanting for Dr. Paul in the hallway. The speech itself was everything you'd expect from Dr. Paul - a reasoned but impassioned call for liberty for all Americans - social liberty and economic liberty. All in all, it was an amazing event and a great way to spend my birthday.

Mark Levin Gets Canned From WSPD Radio For Lies About Ron Paul, Hilarity Ensues

Airing Date Feb.15, 2012

One station, WSPD in Toledo Ohio canceled Mark Levin yesterday and was replaced with Free Talk Live. Station director Brian Wilson sent a notice starting with:

"In response to Mark Levin's outrageous diatribes, mis and disinformation slanderously leveled at Ron Paul, Tom Woods, Lew Rockwell (personal and professional friends of mine), I will be exploring other options effective immediately."

and ending with

"If Mark ever gets a grip on his rational self or develops the class and courtesy to apologize to the three gentleman mentioned above, I'll give him another listen."

Mark Levin himself provided a response, which included:

"I've asked my affiliate relations director to write you a cancellation notice given what you have written."

Of course that comment was made after they were already airing Free Talk Live to replace their show, which basically means Levin was saying, "You can't fire me! I quit!"

Free Talk Live was given permission to read the entire inflammatory (but kind of funny) emails on the air, so you can hear the whole thing at the most recent FTL episode:

Free Talk Live | Talk Radio You Control

Mark Levin Gets Canned From WSPD Radio For Lies About Ron Paul, Hilarity Ensues | Ron Paul 2012 | Peace . Gold . Liberty

Guess What? SC Primary Results in Question!

Submitted by SC Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ on Thu, 02/16/2012 - 16:24
    I received an e-mail from our meet-up which I'm editing but for to include this statement:

I have some significant information that I need to share with all of you regarding vote fraud in the SCGOP Primary. I have met with SCGOP Chairman already and am meeting again next Wednesday in Columbia. You will want to hear what I have discovered.

I've have uploaded the SCGOP Primary Vote Analysis to Google Docs: https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B_wWkfsJPShUMWQxMTc2NzgtM2M...

and would like commentary any of you analytical gurus might like to add here or additional insights. This is very important to us in South Carolina! Thanks!

****Analyst Adds Update****

Hey guys. I just want you all to know that I have graphed in detail all of the counties in NH, SC and Fla that have the precinct information available on the Election Commissions' website. I have amassed a couple of hundred graphs probably. The most difficult part of this is getting this information into a form that is brief but easy to understand. Please appreciate this.

There are surely exceptions to the following observations, but here are some generalities:

1. In any county where Ron Paul has more votes than Mitt Romney using the low vote total precincts, you get a ridiculous- looking curve like the one in Anderson County. (Anderson, Greenville, Spartanburg, and Oconee Counties). Mitt ends up at a vote total that could have been Paul's projected total and Paul crashes to the ground.

2. In the counties where Romney has more votes than Paul in the low vote total precincts, There is no ridiculous anomaly like the one in Anderson County.

3. In any race where Newt is ahead of Romney and Romney is anywhere close to Gingrich in vote total, Newt gets flipped by Romney (Richland, Charleston, and Beaufort Counties in SC) much like the maneuver in Anderson County where Mitt flips Paul. It appears to me that Newt actually won these counties as well as Polk and Duval Counties in Florida.

4. As I have laid out in my brief, fluctuations should occur in honest elections; however, these "flips" look to me like one candidate is suddenly losing his slope (established vote percentage) and another (Romney) is gaining at precisely the same percentage. My personal constitution screams to me "this phenomenon is not a normal occurrence!"

5. In almost all Counties, Mitt Romney gains hundreds- even more than a thousand- in the very largest precinct(s). Many instances this tail end gain appears to serve the purpose of draining Ron Paul just enough to be last place. (example: Charleston County SC). I'm not saying there isn't an honest explanation, but I want to hear one... that makes sense. Maybe in every single county Romney supporters turned out in "droves" at the very largest precinct(s)?

6. Most graphs follow a disturbing trend: Mitt Romney's vote percentage "line" looks more like a parabola curving upward and the other 3 candidates' lines like a parabola curving in the negative. This might could be explained in some honest way, but it looks like algorithms in voting machines to me. I invite intelligent discussion.

7. Yes- demographics can play a part, of course. I am NOT a Demographics expert. I do like math though.

8. I will release a procedure that will show all of you math analysts how to do this on your own. You will see the same anomalies as I see.
    ****Analyst Adds Greenville County Results****

The 2012 SC GOP Primary- Greenville https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B_w...YjdlN2YtZDY...

Guess What? SC Primary Results in Question! | Ron Paul 2012 | Peace . Gold . Liberty