Page 239 of 740 FirstFirst ... 139189229235236237238239240241242243249289339739 ... LastLast
Results 2,381 to 2,390 of 7393
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Ron Paul on the Issues

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 3 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 3 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hannity Poll Screenshot.

If elections were today who would you vote for?

Romney 23.39%

Gingrich 23.2%

Santorum 17.15%

Paul 33.98%

Obama 2.28%

Last edited by AirborneSapper7; 03-23-2012 at 02:21 AM.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Green Bay TV - WFRV Poll : Current Ongoing Poll Has Ron Paul In Lead With 33%

Thu, 03/22/2012 - 21:27 Ron Paul 2012
    Wisconsin

Green Bay TV - WFRV Poll : Current Ongoing Poll Has Ron Paul In Lead With 33%

Who are you leaning towards voting for in the GOP Primary?

Ron Paul 33.6%
    Mitt Romney 29.7%
    Rick Santorum 29.3%
    Newt Gingrich 7.4%

First Vote : Wednesday, 29 February 2012 20:37
    Last Vote : Thursday, 22 March 2012 20:00

Sponsored By wearegreenbay.com

Green Bay TV WFRV Poll

"Col. Douglas Macgregor - Vote Ron Paul for Military Security " Josh Tolley Show Interview

Evening commute traffic miracle!

Submitted by jriordan on Thu, 03/22/2012 - 20:20 Ron Paul 2012
    New Jersey

At the end of my usual 45 minute commute home from work, traffic slowed to a halt on the Garden State Parkway. I had just finished hearing a NPR news piece regarding the GOP primary, and, as par for the course, I didn't hear Ron's name mentioned in the slightest.

So, naturally, I was angry and feeling a little down about our campaign. Then, in the midst of awful NJ congestion, I started hearing people rapidly honking their horns all around me.

I looked around to see what all the commotion was about and then finally saw an (unkown) fellow Paul supporter walking diligently back and forth across an overpass holding a big ol' sign up!

Whew, it was just what I needed to keep my spirits high,

I'm am not alone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Evening commute traffic miracle! | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Ron Paul 2012

You are NOT Alone... We are NOW in the MULTI - MILLIONS and Growing Rapidly Daily

GO RON PAUL and KICK THIS FAKE POTUS out on his ASS

More News From Nevada. Paul Delegates Take DECISIVE Majority Of State Central Committee

Submitted by bobspirit on Fri, 03/23/2012 - 01:05
    Ron Paul 2012

This past Tuesday evening was the first meeting of the Clark County Central Committee after the Paul delegate sweep at the county convention.

The Romney people apparently got over their did-anybody-get-the-number-of-that-truck whoopin and showed up with their game faces on.

To no avail.

Votes were tallied for the 7 commission districts and securely locked overnight and counted wednesday evening. Members of all campaigns were present to guarantee transparency.

E-mail notices started arriving this afternoon to those of us elected. While a total isn't firm yet, a number significantly higher than 50% is a lock, and likely to be as high as 75-80%.

A special meeting of the state central committee is being held April 22nd here in Las Vegas to elect a new state chair. Currently, we do not have a Ron Paul supporter to run for this demanding and vital position, and there are only two candidates. We will explore our options for this.

Then it's on to the Nevada State Convention May 5th where it now seems clear that Ron Paul delegates will be in a strong majority to select the all important 28 delegates to the national convention in August.

Ghandi said, "We must be the change we wish to see in the world".

We are doing exactly that in Nevada. And we're not done.

More News From Nevada. Paul Delegates Take DECISIVE Majority Of State Central Committee | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Ron Paul 2012

Ron Paul on The Kudlow Report - March 22

Ron Paul is Respected Around the World

Submitted by Michael Nystrom on Thu, 03/22/2012 - 05:44
    Ron Paul 2012

Ah, the traveler's lifestyle. How I miss it! This article from Bohemian Travelers comes by way of Eric at another great website, the Activist Post.
    - - -
    It’s not everyday that you can have an intelligent discussion about American politics with an Australian, a Canadian, and an Austrian.

We find ourselves in a quaint guesthouse in Penang, Malaysia four months in to our world travels. Although the area is home to many expat travelers and tourists alike with high-rise condotels, beach resorts and even a Hard Rock café, it’s certainly not the type of place you’d expect to find people who care about U.S. politics.

The lone traveler that is sharing the guesthouse with us is a retired backpacker from Austria. Upon first meeting him, I asked if he spoke English. He responded “a little bit,” which is the typical response from fellow travelers whose first language is clearly not English. Yet after a minute or two of discussion, it’s obvious they all speak much more than just a “little bit”. In fact, most of them should be labeled fluent even though their confidence is lacking.

After making small talk, we moved on to larger subjects like the state of the world, the wars, the euro situation and, finally, the United States. He revealed that he was a big country music fan and has visited the States a half-a-dozen times to go to festivals. His handlebar mustache suddenly made more sense.

So he wasn’t completely unfamiliar with America. Upon reflecting on the challenges facing America, he asked if I thought any of the current presidential candidates could make a difference. I told him there’s only one guy who’s even discussing the real issues like the monetary system, restoring freedom and privacy, and ending the aggressive wars. And before I could mention his name, he blurted out “Ron Paul?”

Later that same night, I joined two fellow family travel bloggers for some beers at a local pub. One is a website developer from Australia and the other is an economist from Canada. Both have been keeping a home base in Malaysia for many months and work remotely. Again, after talking of world events, the topic turned to American politics. Each of my drinking companions displayed a surprising level of understanding of how our system works; the two political parties, the Federal Reserve, and so much more.

As some of the problems facing America became agreed upon, they leveled their focus on me to see if I thought some of the presidential candidates would make a difference, if any. Yet again, I said there’s only one guy speaking of the issues we just discussed and before I could name him, the Canadian chimed in with “Ron Paul?” And the Australian said “who, the Libertarian?”

Continue on at Bohemian Travelers

Ron Paul is Respected Around the World | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Ron Paul 2012

Ron Paul NDAA Shut Up.You Don't Get a Lawyer

TYRANNICAL Sen Lindsey Graham: Accused US Citizens Will Have No Lawyer & Detained By Military

Last edited by AirborneSapper7; 03-23-2012 at 03:01 AM.

Rand Paul vs John McCain on Detaining American Citizens Indefinitely

S. 1867 The End Of America