Page 249 of 740 FirstFirst ... 149199239245246247248249250251252253259299349 ... LastLast
Results 2,481 to 2,490 of 7393
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Ron Paul on the Issues

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Two Federal Reserve Candidates V. Ron Paul

Submitted by Barracuda_Trader on Mon, 01/16/2012 - 00:08 Daily Paul Liberty Forum

Presidential historian and author, Doug Wead is a lethal weapon.

So Doug, You're telling me that Romney and Obama are the Federal Reserve Candidates?

Top 3 Obama contributors:

Top Contributors to Barack Obama | OpenSecrets

University of California
    Goldman Sachs
    Harvard University

Top 3 Romney Contributors:

Top Contributors to Mitt Romney | OpenSecrets

Goldman Sachs
    Credit Suisse Group
    Morgan Stanley

Top 3 Ron Paul Contributors:

Top Contributors to Ron Paul | OpenSecrets

US Army
    US Air Force
    US Navy

Contributor Chart Romney vs, Ron Paul
    http://oi40.tinypic.com/2pzabr7.jpg

Obviously Goldman Sachs and company donate heavily to Romney not because they like his stance on the social issues but because he will continue the rigged game of crony capitalism.

The revolving door from Wall Street (particularly from Goldman Sachs) to the White House will remain open and Goldman and company will maintain not only their rigged game but their influence.

Who owns the Federal Reserve?

Goldman
    JP Morgan
    General Electric
    First National Bank of New York
    Hanover National Bank
    National Bank of Commerce
    Bank of London....

Romney is the GOP candidate for the private banking monopoly, FED/IRS Complex!

Who actually owns the Federal Reserve Central Banks? The ownership of the 12 Central banks, a very well kept secret, has been revealed:

Rothschild Bank of London Warburg Bank of Hamburg Rothschild Bank of Berlin Lehman Brothers of New York Lazard Brothers of Paris Kuhn Loeb Bank of New York Israel Moses Seif Banks of Italy Goldman, Sachs of New York Warburg Bank of Amsterdam Chase Manhattan Bank of New York (Reference 14, P. 13, Reference 12, P. 152)

These bankers are connected to London Banking Houses which ultimately control the FED. When England lost the Revolutionary War with America (our forefathers were fighting their own government), they planned to control us by controlling our banking system, the printing of our money, and our debt (Reference 4, 22).

The individuals listed below owned banks which in turn owned shares in the FED. The banks listed below have significant control over the New York FED District, which controls the other 11 FED Districts. These banks also are partly foreign owned and control the New York FED District Bank. (Reference 22)

First National Bank of New York James Stillman National City Bank, New York Mary W. Harnman
    National Bank of Commerce, New York A.D. Jiullard
    Hanover National Bank, New York Jacob Schiff
    Chase National Bank, New York Thomas F. Ryan Paul Warburg William Rockefeller Levi P. Morton M.T. Pyne George F. Baker Percy Pyne Mrs. G.F. St. George J.W. Sterling Katherine St. George H.P. Davidson J.P. Morgan (Equitable Life/Mutual Life) Edith Brevour T. Baker (Reference 4 for above, Reference 22 has details, P. 92, 93, 96, 179)

How did it happen? After previous attempts to push the Federal Reserve Act through Congress, a group of bankers funded and staffed Woodrow Wilson's campaign for President. He had committed to sign this act. In 1913, a Senator, Nelson Aldrich, maternal grandfather to the Rockefellers, pushed the Federal Reserve Act through Congress just before Christmas when much of Congress was on vacation (Reference 3, 4, 5). When elected, Wilson passed the FED. Later, Wilson remorsefully replied (referring to the FED), "I have unwittingly ruined my country" (Reference 17, P. 31).

Now the banks financially back sympathetic candidates. Not surprisingly, most of these candidates are elected (Reference 1, P. 208-210, Reference 12, P. 235, Reference 14, P. 36). The bankers employ members of the Congress on weekends (nickname T club -out Thursday...-in Tuesday) with lucrative salaries (Reference 1, P. 209). Additionally, the FED started buying up the media in the 1930's and now owns or significantly influences most of it Reference 3, 10, 11, P. 145).

The Federal Reserve Is A PRIVATELY-OWNED Corporation

★Two Federal Reserve Candidates V. Ron Paul | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Ron Paul 2012
    Last edited by AirborneSapper7; 03-25-2012 at 09:58 PM.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Brent Stafford on Randy Tobler show

Submitted by OFallonBrent on Sun, 03/25/2012 - 18:15
    Missouri

Here is a good interview I did yesterday morning. It starts with the former Chairwoman of the St. Charles County GOP, the one forced out by factions within the Committee and replaced with Eugene Dokes, who gave me a glowing endorsement of how I ran the caucus 4 years ago.

Brent Stafford interview on FM NewsTalk 97.1 with Randy Tobler about the St Charles caucus <--- Audio

Brent Stafford on Randy Tobler show | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Ron Paul 2012
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Maine GOP now behind push for black-box easily rigged Diebold counted primary.

Submitted by SteveMartin on Sat, 03/24/2012 - 11:13 Ron Paul 2012

Warning to folks in other caucus states:

One of the BIG reasons why the Maine GOP was INTENTIONALLY FOULING UP our caucus was so that they could push through an "emergency bill" (in ME, during the short session of the legislature which occurs in even years--bills are real tough to even get submitted and must go through an "emergency" process) was so that they could do away with the tougher-to-rig-without-getting-caught caucus process in favor of the easily-Diebold-rigged primary.

I.e. they mess things up intentionally (thesis), then proffer their pre-planned solution (antithesis) in order to make things WORSE for the cause of liberty (synthesis.)

THIS IS THE DEFINITION OF THE HEGELIAN DIALECTIC IN PLAY.

Watch out folks--TOTAL PAPERLESS VOTING has always been the goal of the neoconservatives and their fellow travelers in the Democratic Party.

For the Republic and Its Creator,
    Steve Martin
    Host, The Aroostook Watchmen Radio Show
    780 AM in Monticello, 1700 AM in Lewiston, 88.1 FM in Westbrook, 88.1 FM in Orono, 96.5 FM in Brewer
    mepatriot@juno.com
    207-532-3635
    AroostookWatchmen.com

Maine GOP now behind push for black-box counted primary. | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Ron Paul 2012

$923,136.96

https://secure.ronpaul2012.com/?pid=dp

The Revolution Lives

Dear XXXXXX,

Thank you for your generous contribution toward my campaign to win the White House and Restore America Now.

With your support, I secured a strong top-tier finish in Iowa and an historic second place in New Hampshire. In Iowa, we more than doubled our vote total from 2008. We more than tripled our 2008 total in New Hampshire, and we quadrupled it in South Carolina.

These results make it clear that I am the only candidate with the resources, volunteers, and organization to compete nationwide and stand as the conservative alternative to Mitt Romney.

This is only possible thanks to you and thousands of other grassroots Patriots all across the nation.

The American people ~
    not the establishment media ~ will decide who the Republican Party will nominate.

Your donation allows us to continue directly reaching millions of voters in the rest of the key early states with the truth about my consistent conservative record.

Your support also enables us to get the word out about my "Plan to Restore America," which cuts $1 trillion from the federal budget in the first year of my presidency, abolishes five federal agencies, and delivers a fully balanced budget by year three.

Our nation can no longer afford politicians who would rather play games with the American people than get serious about implementing the fundamental changes necessary to get our country back on track.

Thank you again for everything you do to help me win this race!

For Liberty,

Ron Paul

Tarrant County Texas Massive Ron Paul Rally!

Submitted by KMX on Sun, 03/25/2012 - 23:53
    Texas

Tarrant County Texas it’s time to represent! Come join us this Saturday March 31st in South Arlington on the corner of Bardin and Cooper. (just south of I20) 3-7pm. Come and go as you please. (just south of I20)

We have had huge turn outs over the past few weeks and it’s only getting bigger. We are expecting 30+ people so come be a part of the revolution. We need all hands on deck. The weather looks to be around 80 and sunny so ANOTHER amazing day of weather. I will have cold drinks for all.

I will have free yard signs, bumper stickers, Issue cards, brochures and much more to hand out. Also if you need some yourself you can for helping.

Please come help us spread the word of Paul.

You can’t change anything if you do nothing.

Call or text me for more info 817 673 0028 -Kory-

Join our facebook
    Welcome to Facebook - Log In, Sign Up or Learn More

Tarrant County Texas Massive Ron Paul Rally! | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Ron Paul 2012
    Last edited by AirborneSapper7; 03-26-2012 at 02:43 AM.

Ron Paul wins delegates in WA, political games or 'Survivor?' Part 1

Tacoma : WA : USA | Mar 25, 2012 at 9:15 PM PDT
    By Stephanie Ealy

Saturday, at the Pierce County Republican Convention, Ron PaulRon Paul won a couple of legislative districts, but you will not believe how it happened. First of all, I received an education no college politics class would probably ever address, and I bet the mainstream media has no idea, because they do not have people on the inside for 17 hours, like I did, as a citizen's journalist in a delegate position for my precinct in Tacoma, Washington.

Have you ever seen the TV series called Survivor? Well, ladies and gentlemen, that show is not at all far from the reality of what happens in the choosing of delegates, and I now believe, has been happening around the country this year in the GOP Republican Party's delegate selection process. I don't know how many times yesterday, my mouth dropped open, while I asked other delegates, "What is going on, is this legal?!"

Paid campaign representatives, an attorney for one of the candidates and massive grassroots volunteers made up the cast of characters for this unbelievable drama. This whole campaign season, I have been trying to wrap my head around the fact that Ron Paul has thousands and thousands of people who participate in his rallies, he tops Google Trends in social networking over all the other candidates, yet he is not winning? I have been exasperated trying to figure out the math. Was it election fraud? Was the mainstream media just flat out deceiving the world?

Or is something else going on behind the scenes? Well, I'm here to tell you, it is all that and more!
    The proceedings immediately started with a prayer, a Santorum supporter soloist singing the National Anthem and the Pledge of Allegiance finalized the formalities. With all the corruption and deceit in the party this year, it hadn't even occurred to me that they would even mention God, JesusJesus or the Bible -- but this would soon prove to be the normal rhetoric on the scene throughout the day. In fact, when someone fainted later that night, a young Santorum supporter said, "Lets stop and pray."

One of the gentlemen, at the mic, shared some impressive statistics about our March 3rd caucus participation. He told us that a historical 6000 people around the county participated, 1100 delegates and 500 alternates won positions that day.

The first major drama erupted when a Ron Paul grassroots leader from the Liberty Ninja's of Puyallup, Nick Sherwood, proposed an amendment to the rules which would cause more integrity in the process. Immediately, a Mitt RomneyMitt Romney leader jumped up to dispute it by encouraging all his supporters to vote it down. Then a high-spirited Rick SantorumRick Santorum leader, who made sure everyone knew all her credentials, firmly "told" her group and all the Gingrich supporters to shoot down the idea. The amendment was easily lost, leaving the reality that accountability and transparency would not be a factor in the Pierce County election process.

Due to the animosity toward Ron Paul, we tried to stay on the "down-low" which ended up being for not, because unbeknownst to us, all the others worked from one unity slate to ensure Ron Paul's defeat in collecting more delegates. Later, before our speeches resumed, one of those in charge even went so far as to encourage the crowd not to vote for anyone who didn't identify who they were supporting. I asked myself, "Can they do that?"

Ron Paul wins delegates in WA, political games or 'Survivor?' Part 1

Ron Paul wins delegates in WA, political games or 'Survivor?' Part 2

Tacoma : WA : USA | Mar 25, 2012 at 9:31 PM PDT
    By Stephanie Ealy

Obvious Santorum supporters at the Pierce County Convention in Tacoma

Part 1: Ron Paul wins delegates in WA, political games or 'Survivor?'

Continued from part 1:

The Gingrich, Santorum, Romney unity slate worked as planned until someone realized after the tie in Legislative District 27 with Romney and Santorum each taking 10, shutting Paul out with 0, that perhaps Santorum and Gingrich better come up with another plan, because if by chance Romney kept winning more delegates and met the number needed to win the nomination, it would mess up the chance for a brokered convention, which would end the race for Ron PaulRon Paul, Newt GingrichNewt Gingrich and Rick SantorumRick Santorum.

After all the speeches were completed, votes counted and only three delegates received enough of the votes necessary to get the positions, some paid campaign representatives from both sides showed up to attempt to persuade Santorum and Paul to form an alliance to shut out Romney so we could ensure a brokered convention.
    A couple of people approached me from Paul's and Santorum's camps to tell me I had a great speech and got a lot of votes, and surely I was going to be one of the first to win a delegate spot to go to state, I remembered, "Hmmm, I didn't even specifically say who I was supporting." I was so excited, and quickly puzzled when I saw the unity slate, without my name on it. I thought, "This doesn't even make sense..."

After many huddles, we were given a final list and told to vote only for the people on the new unity slate with Santorum. All the while, I thought, "Wait a minute, I'm not going to be a delegate, after my passionate speech that caused even Santorum delegates to vote for me, and I was one of the people with the most votes?" I absolutely had no idea what caused such an oversight, I thought, "Why did they not go by the votes?"

Instead, later I would find out, they went down the list from their original slate, and chose the people they were well acquainted with, since they didn't know me very well, I wasn't selected. What's the deal? I'm not part of the "Establishment?" I just got a little taste of Ron Paul's everyday dilemma. He gives dynamic speeches, has the most popularity around the country, but doesn't win? "Hmmm, I guess this is why people get so frustrated with politics..." I thought.

When I brought the oversight to the leader, he apologized. I told him it was okay, but not without giving him an earful of my financial contributions to the campaign, all the biased articles I intentionally write about Ron Paul in an attempt to balance out the mainstream media's black-out and the negative comments under each article I have to try to overcome while not taking the slams personally -- and just because he doesn't know me, doesn't mean I don't do a lot for the campaign!

After my friendly little reprimand, we laughed it off, and he assured me I would be able to get involved and be on the inside even as an alternate. So here I am, empathizing with Ron Paul again while being overlooked, ignored and "appearing" to have lost the nomination. But, like my fearless leader, I shall smile and go forward keeping one of his quotes in my mind, "If you're not having fun promoting liberty, you're not doing it right."

Ron Paul went on to win the most delegates in my district, taking 15 to Santorum's 14, Romney won 2 and Gingrich 0. In Legislative District 25, Ron Paul took 18, Santorum 17 and Romney and Gingrich 0.

If you started with this article, you may go back to the beginning at: Ron Paul wins delegates in WA, political games or 'Survivor?' Part 1

Ron Paul wins delegates in WA, political games or 'Survivor?' Part 2

Ron Paul Backstage Jay Leno The Tonight Show 3/20/12

GOP Caucus Chair Andrew Walden caught in a lie! Could mean 1 less delegate!

Submitted by Matthew3306 on Mon, 03/26/2012 - 01:37
    Delegates
    Hawaii

Basically Andrew responded to request to update the GOP website to reflect Ron Paul's legitimate win in Maui...

[From Andrew] Aloha,
    We did not count ballots by county, we counted them by congressional district. Delegates are apportioned by state and by congressional district, not by county.
    Sincerely,
    Andrew Walden
    Chair Hawaii Republican Caucus Committee

The Contradiction is here:
    [From Meghan Walker of the RP Campaign] "When it came down to Maui, Ron Paul ended up receiving 47 provisional ballots cast for him, taking the lead over Mitt Romney by 18 votes."

So Who is lying HIM or Meghan Walker....

ALSO,
    We've discovered ANOTHER inconsistency:

Oahu CD 1 Provisional vote total: 472
    Oahu CD 2 Provisional vote total: 229

Total of 701 but the campaign reported 847 provisionals cast?

Where did the other 146 go that weren't counted, or not included in the .pdf file counts?

http://www.gophawaii.com/wp-content/...m-03152012.pdf

IMPORTANT: If Ron Paul got 85 more votes from Congressional District 2, where 146 votes are missing, he GETS ANOTHER DELEGATE!

GOP Caucus Chair Andrew Walden caught in a lie! Could mean 1 less delegate! | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Ron Paul 2012