Page 240 of 740 FirstFirst ... 140190230236237238239240241242243244250290340 ... LastLast
Results 2,391 to 2,400 of 7393
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Ron Paul on the Issues

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 8 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 8 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    New Ron Paul Ad: Etch A Sketch

Mar 22, 2012

The Ron Paul campaign's latest ad shows once again that Dr. Paul is the only candidate with a serious plan to tackle America's serious problems.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

St Charles...NEW CAUCUS!

Submitted by NoFreedom on Fri, 03/23/2012 - 10:41
    Current Events
    Missouri

New St. Charles Caucus officially set for April 10, 7pm

Just heard on St Louis radio that a NEW CAUCUS will be held for St Charles caucus goers! The date will be announced today and the State GOP will be running it instead of the local corrupt GOP committee! Someone please get this information to the proper individuals including Brent Stafford so that the St Charles Ron Paul supporters will be there in force! This is great news!!

More Info:

New St. Chas Co. GOP caucus set for April 10

Missouri Republican Party reschedules St. Charles Co. caucus for April 10; says OK to record | The Republic

St Charles...NEW CAUCUS! | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Ron Paul 2012
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Ben Swann talks Fourth Branch of Government, Free Speech and Delegate Chaos

Submitted by Kurt Wallace on Thu, 03/22/2012 - 22:07
    Bio | Blog | libertypulse.com | dailypaulradio.com

Ben Swann co-anchor at WXIX Fox 19 in Cincinnati and host of Reality Check joins Daily Paul Radio with Kurt Wallace for ‘Ben Swann talks Fourth Branch of Government, Free Speech and Delegate Chaos’ to discuss how he approaches reporting the facts of complex issues and our founding fathers emphasis on free speech, the first amendment and freedom of the press. He also discusses reporting on the delegate process and the overwhelming evidence in not counting the votes in Maine plus proceedural violations at caucuses/delegate meetings in Missouri and Georgia.

Listen Here!

or here

Standard Podcast Hide Player | Play in Popup | Download

Ben Swann talks Fourth Branch of Government, Free Speech and Delegate Chaos | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Ron Paul 2012

Cover up in Afghanistan: U.S. trained Afghans have murdered 200 of our troops

Submitted by 14freedom4u on Fri, 03/23/2012 - 10:45 Peace / War

via Michael Yon: The mass murder in Afghanistan was predictable. Twice in the past three weeks, I published that it was coming. Why was I able to write this with sad confidence? I’ve spent more time with combat troops in these wars than any other writer: about four years in total in country, and three with combat troops.

About 200 coalition members have been killed or wounded from insider attacks. Afghan President Hamid Karzai is tantamount to being Taliban and has not bothered to apologize. Instead, Karzai whips up anti-U.S. fervor at every opportunity. Twice, Karzai has threatened to leave politics and join the Taliban.

Even our most disciplined troops — not the few problem troops — have lost all idealism. They have not lost heart for the fight. Mostly, they just don’t care. They fight because they are ordered to fight, but they have eyes wide open. The halfhearted surge and sudden drawdown leave little room for success.

We face a discipline collapse. The bulk of our force is solid — then there’s a small fraction, probably a sliver of a percent, who might be crushed by the pressure.

On Feb. 24, I published:

“As the prevalence of insider attacks rises, and we lose more troops to Afghan troops going berserk and murdering our people, it’s likely just a matter of time before a U.S. troop or troops turn the table and intentionally slaughter Afghan forces.

“That could lead to a meltdown. We are at risk of losing control of more than some people might imagine. There is only so much that U.S. forces will put up with before fringe U.S. combat troops start taking matters into their own hands. Believe me.”

The next day, I published, “If things keep going this way, my expectation is that it’s a matter of time before discipline breaks and the gun turns.”

I’ve seen a few men on our side precariously close to the edge. In fact, my official embed status was ended by the Army in August 2011 after I wrote about issues with three soldiers.

I was accused of saying there were issues because I was disembedded. Yet the written trail and chronology is clear: I publicized discipline problems, then the Army circled the wagons and I was shown the door.

The Panjway 16

Cover up in Afghanistan: U.S. trained Afghans have murdered 200 of our troops | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Ron Paul 2012
    Last edited by AirborneSapper7; 03-23-2012 at 05:09 PM.

St. Charles Caucus: Bryan Spencer admits to rigging the outcome

Submitted by brycesteinhoff on Fri, 03/23/2012 - 13:04
    Ron Paul 2012
    Missouri

Bryan Spencer, former St. Charles County Republican Central Committeeman and Caucus Subcommittee Chairman, admits to premeditated rigging of the St. Charles County Caucus.

Spencer is also running for Missouri State House of Representatives in District 63. We must not allow him to win!

This video was recorded surreptitiously on Monday, March 19 - two days after the caucus and three days before it was decided to be rescheduled - at a Pachyderms meeting.

St. Charles Caucus: Bryan Spencer admits to rigging the outcome | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Ron Paul 2012

Ron Paul to Hold Giant Town Hall Meeting in Wisconsin

Engages students and general community at the University of Wisconsin – Madison

LAKE JACKSON, Texas – 2012 Republican Presidential candidate Ron Paul will hold another large college-campus town hall meeting, this time in Wisconsin ahead of the Badger State’s Tuesday, April 3rd primary.

Dr. Paul’s campus town hall meeting will take place on Thursday, March 29th at 7:00 p.m. CST at the University of Wisconsin – Madison Stock Pavilion, located at 1668 Linden Drive, Madison, WI 53706. The event is free and open to the university and general community. Doors open to the public at 6:30 p.m. To reserve your seat for the event featuring Dr. Paul and enter the venue 30 minutes earlier than the general public, please click here.

“University of Wisconsin-Madison students are not beholden to the Democrat Party or President Obama. Ron Paul attracts young people from all backgrounds, and he is the only Republican candidate who inspires voters within this and other key demographics. We’re excited to bring the best, most consistent candidate and his constitutionally-limited government message to UW students and Wisconsin voters,” said Edward King, National Youth Director for the Ron Paul 2012 Presidential Campaign.

Ron Paul’s campus town hall meeting at the University of Wisconsin is being organized in part by ‘Youth for Ron Paul’ (YFP). YPF, an initiative of the Ron Paul 2012 Presidential campaign, launched in September 2011, and since its inception students nationwide have organized 591 chapters and recruited more than 51,800 people. To learn more about ‘Youth for Ron Paul’ including how to sign-up and establish a local chapter, visit the YFP website by clicking here.
    An open press opportunity will follow Ron Paul’s campus town hall meeting. Members of the local and major print, broadcast, and online media with particular needs should contact Assistant Press Secretary Arick Stall at aricks@ronpaul2012.com. Please, no exceptions.

Event details are as follows. Time is Central.

Thursday, March 29, 2012
    7:00 p.m.
    Campus Town Hall Meeting with Ron Paul
    University of Wisconsin — Stock Pavilion
    1668 Linden Drive
    Madison, WI 53706

For a map to the location, please click here. To reserve your seat and enter the venue early, click here.

Ron Paul to Hold Giant Town Hall Meeting in Wisconsin*|*Ron Paul 2012 Presidential Campaign CommitteeRon Paul 2012 Presidential Campaign Committee

It’s No Secret Why Ron Paul is So Popular with Independents

The latest Public Policy Poll that shows Ron Paul doing better in a head-to-head contest with President Obama than any other Republican presidential candidate also shows his consistent superior strength with independent voters. Paul ties Obama for independents while the rest of the GOP candidates trail 6-15 points.

Paul’s message of individual freedom, fiscal responsibility and a more prudent foreign policy resonates with a cross section of Americans in ways the other GOP candidates can never achieve. No one thinks of “individual freedom” when they look at the healthcare mandating Mitt Romney and Newt Gingrich, nor do they think this when they listen to Rick Santorum’s various plans to run Americans’ lives. No one thinks of “fiscal responsibility” when they look at Romney, Gingrich and Santorum’s big spending records. And at a time when a majority of Americans want to get out of Afghanistan immediately and to reduce America’s involvement around the world, no one sees any change in our foreign policy in the blustery rhetoric of Mitt, Newt and Rick.

Many Americans don’t see any hope for individual freedom, fiscal responsibility and a more prudent foreign policy in President Obama either–whose national healthcare plan remains unpopular, as does his outrageous spending and tragic foreign policy.

While the political establishment of both parties like to portray Ron Paul as a man out of step with the mainstream, he is in fact more in line with the mainstream than any of the establishment choices.

There’s really no secret as to why Ron Paul does so well with independent voters. It is the political class who need to get a clue.

It's No Secret Why Ron Paul is So Popular with Independents *|*Ron Paul 2012 Presidential Campaign CommitteeRon Paul 2012 Presidential Campaign Committee

$337,596.22

https://secure.ronpaul2012.com/?pid=dp

The Revolution Lives

Dear XXXXXX,

Thank you for your generous contribution toward my campaign to win the White House and Restore America Now.

With your support, I secured a strong top-tier finish in Iowa and an historic second place in New Hampshire. In Iowa, we more than doubled our vote total from 2008. We more than tripled our 2008 total in New Hampshire, and we quadrupled it in South Carolina.

These results make it clear that I am the only candidate with the resources, volunteers, and organization to compete nationwide and stand as the conservative alternative to Mitt Romney.

This is only possible thanks to you and thousands of other grassroots Patriots all across the nation.

The American people ~
    not the establishment media ~ will decide who the Republican Party will nominate.

Your donation allows us to continue directly reaching millions of voters in the rest of the key early states with the truth about my consistent conservative record.

Your support also enables us to get the word out about my "Plan to Restore America," which cuts $1 trillion from the federal budget in the first year of my presidency, abolishes five federal agencies, and delivers a fully balanced budget by year three.

Our nation can no longer afford politicians who would rather play games with the American people than get serious about implementing the fundamental changes necessary to get our country back on track.

Thank you again for everything you do to help me win this race!

For Liberty,

Ron Paul

Check this new Ron Paul Grassroots video out and please pass it along. It so inspiring: