Page 248 of 740 FirstFirst ... 148198238244245246247248249250251252258298348 ... LastLast
Results 2,471 to 2,480 of 7393
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Ron Paul on the Issues

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 3 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 3 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

$732,114.29

https://secure.ronpaul2012.com/?pid=dp

The Revolution Lives

Dear XXXXXX,

Thank you for your generous contribution toward my campaign to win the White House and Restore America Now.

With your support, I secured a strong top-tier finish in Iowa and an historic second place in New Hampshire. In Iowa, we more than doubled our vote total from 2008. We more than tripled our 2008 total in New Hampshire, and we quadrupled it in South Carolina.

These results make it clear that I am the only candidate with the resources, volunteers, and organization to compete nationwide and stand as the conservative alternative to Mitt Romney.

This is only possible thanks to you and thousands of other grassroots Patriots all across the nation.

The American people ~
    not the establishment media ~ will decide who the Republican Party will nominate.

Your donation allows us to continue directly reaching millions of voters in the rest of the key early states with the truth about my consistent conservative record.

Your support also enables us to get the word out about my "Plan to Restore America," which cuts $1 trillion from the federal budget in the first year of my presidency, abolishes five federal agencies, and delivers a fully balanced budget by year three.

Our nation can no longer afford politicians who would rather play games with the American people than get serious about implementing the fundamental changes necessary to get our country back on track.

Thank you again for everything you do to help me win this race!

For Liberty,

Ron Paul
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

SHOULD RON PAUL CHOOSE JUDGE NAPOLITANO AS V.P. RUNNING MATE

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Dear XXXXXXXX,

“You don’t have a clue!”

That’s what my Campaign Chairman, Jesse Benton, said to an MSNBC talking head yesterday who was belittling my chances at winning the Republican nomination.

The truth is, Jesse was 100% right. I’ll explain everything shortly.

But first, if you haven’t yet contributed to my Give Me Liberty Money Bomb, please do so IMMEDIATELY!

You see, the reality is that my campaign is racking up delegates in state after state, but it’s absolutely critical I reach $1 million . . .

With your support, my campaign will keep winning incredible victories like we saw in Missouri today!

Just hours ago, St. Louis City and Jackson County – the second largest county in the state – held their caucuses to elect delegates to the Congressional District and State Conventions.

The results?

*** In St. Louis City, my supporters completely SWEPT the caucus – winning ALL 36 delegates and alternates to the District and State Conventions;

*** In Jackson County, after five hours of caucusing, my supporters won the overwhelming majority of delegates, doubling the number of the next closest candidate.

As a result, I’m now leading the delegate count in the largest caucus state in the entire country!

Rick Santorum?

SHUT OUT!

While several weeks ago, Rick Santorum spent days campaigning to win Missouri’s meaningless straw poll beauty pageant, my campaign was working hard to win the votes that really matter – Missouri’s delegates.

That’s because my campaign is strategic, smart – and very frugal with our donors' hard-earned money.

I’m making sure we spend our resources where it counts.

Rick Santorum can be elected beauty queen all he wants.

I’ll stick to delegate hunting.

And all this success is despite the establishment’s attempt to shut out patriots like you from participating in their elections.

Remember what happened last week in St. Charles County, Missouri, when GOP officials declared the caucus over with no winner and no delegates elected?

Well, the Missouri GOP is holding a new caucus in St. Charles – and has guaranteed a free and open process.

They’ve even agreed to allow TV cameras in to film the Caucus.

XXXXXXX, this is just one example of where you and I are WINNING where it counts in state after state.

But if we’re going to take an army of delegates from Nevada, Iowa, Washington State, Alaska, Missouri, and elsewhere to the National Convention, the bottom line is my campaign must have the resources to continue organizing at the next level.

That’s why I’m hoping you’ll make a generous contribution to my Give Me Liberty Money Bomb!

Your generous contribution will be put to immediate use in my campaign’s hunt for delegates.

So please, dig deep and make a contribution to my campaign’s Give Me Liberty Money Bomb IMMEDIATELY!

You and I are ROCKING the entire political establishment nationwide.

Now we must finish the job.

Please contribute TODAY!

Together, you and I can Restore America NOW!

For Liberty,

Ron Paul

P.S. After the results of today’s Missouri Caucuses, I am now leading in the delegate count in the Show Me State.

But the battle is still raging on, and I must have the resources to continue organizing these delegates for the next step of the process.

So please make the most generous contribution you possibly can afford to my Give Me Liberty Money Bomb!

Paid for by Ron Paul 2012 Presidential Campaign Committee

www.ronpaul2012.com
    Last edited by AirborneSapper7; 03-25-2012 at 12:21 AM.

Louisiana Results

Submitted by GeauxBlue on Sun, 03/25/2012 - 01:36
    Ron Paul 2012
    Louisiana

I know a lot of y'all might be upset at the fact the Dr. Paul performed poorly here.

I'm here to tell you that it doesn't matter.

Santorum and Romney have locked a small portion of our delegates (20/46).

Mark your calendars for April 28th and get in touch with the local Ron Paul campaign.

The Paul Delegate slates will be put together any day now for each CD. As I have stated in the comments of other threads, only 10,000 people caucused in LA in 2008.

That is 10,000 people across the entire state.

We have to make sure Paul supporters get out and vote on the 28th.

It will redeem today's results and help secure liberty in the future.

So mark your calendars and get your friends and family out to vote in the caucus and get the Paul delegates off to the state convention in June.

If we simply show up to vote Paul will have the majority of delegates out of Louisiana hands down. We still have a dog in this fight.

For Liberty,

http://www.dailypaul.com/222890/louisiana-results

Santorum and Romney have locked a small portion of our delegates (20/46).

There are still 26 Delegates floating until the 28th ... Lets Go Louisiana; get back in the fight
    Last edited by AirborneSapper7; 03-25-2012 at 04:35 AM.

Jackson County Missouri DELEGATE Update!

Submitted by RevolutionPaul on Sat, 03/24/2012 - 23:36
    Delegates
    Missouri

Results from Jackson County Missouri:

Paul 98
    Romney 81
    Santorum 0
    The Newt 0

Any Questions?

Jackson County Missouri DELEGATE Update! | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Ron Paul 2012
    Last edited by AirborneSapper7; 03-25-2012 at 04:43 AM.

Texas will have early voting for their primary.

Submitted by ralph hornsby on Sun, 03/25/2012 - 02:22
    Ron Paul 2012

Early voting for the primary elections begins May 14 and ends May 25.

Early voting provides voters the most convenience.

During this period, voters can vote at any polling place in their county of residence.

Also, during this period, polling places are generally less crowded, making parking easier and reducing or eliminating wait times.

Voters will be able to find polling place information at www.VoteTexas.gov

Texas will have early voting for their primary. | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Ron Paul 2012

Ron Paul Rally, Pineville Louisiana - 3-23-12

Spread out!

Submitted by quizbe on Sat, 03/24/2012 - 00:05
    Ron Paul 2012

At a local rally, it felt like the group was being disrespectful and obnoxiously loud inside of a building, so I promoted the doctor outside. I ended up talking to 3 people at length and informed them of Dr. Paul as well as additional random supporters passing by.

In my opinion, large groups are intimidating and wild to those not involved. They may grab attention initially for a few moments to those that are passing by, but will likely be forgotten once they are out of sight. I feel it would be much more inviting if we were to spread out instead of attaching to each other. It's much harder to disregard passionate individuals than an annoying mob. Are you more likely to give money to a group of bums, or one by himself?

Instead of 50 Ron Paul supporters on a single overpass(I've been part of one of these), there should be a few people on every overpass for miles! Or can you imagine a Ron Paul supporter on each corner of downtown San Francisco during a work day? For 12 blocks? Sooner or later EVERYONE will be curious and many are going to be asking questions. Keep in mind these people are going into offices with coworkers. The supporters would not be disruptive in any way, but inviting and courteous.

Instead of people thinking "Oh the Ron Paul people are over there." they would think "The Ron Paul people are everywhere!" (they are)

I posted this before and it wasn't responded to. Let me know if you agree or not, I won't push this anymore if not. Thanks!

http://www.dailypaul.com/222714/spread-out

Voting anomalies in Alabama ... nothing subtle about this one

Submitted by woodstock on Sun, 03/25/2012 - 18:38 Ron Paul 2012
    Alabama

Several posts have mentioned the discrepancy between the number of votes for Ron Paul in Alabama, and the number of votes in his delegate races. The unenforced rule was that voters should only vote in the delegate races of the candidate they voted for. For Mitt, Newt and Santorum, the number of votes in the delegate races is roughly in line with the number of votes the candidate got; usually a bit less, occasionally a bit more.

But for Ron Paul the number of votes in the delegate races averaged nearly three times as many as the number of votes cast for Ron Paul himself. This isn't a pattern that requires statistical subtlety to see!

Before digging in further, a bit of math. I'm going to look at the ratio of the number of votes in a delegate race to the number of votes the candidate received in the county. By the rule, that ratio should always be less than one. But since the rule wasn't enforced some "excess" voting is not surprising.

A picture is worth a thousand words, or maybe ten thousand when math is involved, so here's a histogram:

As you can see, the other three candidates have distributions for this ratio of around 1.0, as you'd expect. For Ron Paul, it's around 3.0, i.e., Ron Paul's delegate races got THREE TIMES as many votes as the popular vote can explain. In contrast, not a single delegate race for any of the other candidates had a ratio of over 1.66, and most were under 1.0.
    Or to put it another way, you'd have to TRIPLE the number of votes Ron Paul himself got in order to make the vote totals in his delegate races look similar to those of the other candidates.

More details? Okay ...

Out of 1,895 delegate races for Mitt, Newt and Santorum (all the ones that had data on the Alabama site) the mean and median of that ratio are both 0.91. That means that on average the delegate races got 91% of the vote total of the corresponding candidate. The highest ratio is 1.66, but in 96% of those delegate races the ratio was 1.2 or lower, and in 88% it was 1.1 or lower, and in 72% it was 1.0 or lower.

That all looks unsurprising. Most people voted for their candidate and then, if they voted in the delegate races at all, only voted in the ones they were supposed to vote in.

Compare that to Ron Paul's delegate races. Out of 1,033 delegate races for Ron Paul delegates the mean was 3.13 and the median was 2.84. You'd have to TRIPLE the number of votes Ron Paul himself got in order to make the vote totals in his delegate races look similar to those of the other candidates.

Less than one percent of Ron Paul delegate races had a ratio under 1.0. Only ten percent had a ratio under 2.0. Or to put it differently, NONE of the races for any of the other candidates had a ratio HIGHER than 1.66, but only 4% of Ron Paul's delegate races had a ratio LOWER than 1.66.

This is a pattern that holds over nearly 3000 delegate races, and from some spot checking it seems to hold down to the precinct level too. (Ron Paul delegates got votes in some precincts where Ron Paul himself got ZERO votes.)

This isn't an anomaly that depends on the size of the precinct. It can't be explained by demographics, because it holds holds everywhere in the state. It also isn't a result of Ron Paul focusing on delegate races, because this was all done on one ballot, not one election for the popular vote and something separate to select delegates as was the case in some other states.

The statistical anomaly speaks for itself. It doesn't prove fraud, but it proves a pattern that demands an explanation. It's not a subtle effect, and it's not limited to any one demographic. Anyone can download the data and verify the pattern for themselves -- or just spot check a few counties and precincts and you'll see it.

What I'd like to see is for Wead, and Maddow, and Swann and others to put this out there (after others have double-checked my results, preferably!) and say here's a suspicious pattern in the Alabama voting data ... and the people who ran the Alabama election need to explain it.

The Alabama data is here:

AL - Election Results

From there you can go down to the county data, and then to the precinct data.

Voting anomalies in Alabama ... nothing subtle about this one | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Ron Paul 2012

Hidden Cam: WA State GOP recommends voting on delegate slates for 3 of the 4 candidates

Submitted by Shawker on Sun, 03/25/2012 - 17:52 Ron Paul 2012

Alex Hayes from the Mainstream Republicans In WA State tells a crowd of people at the Pierce County 2nd district convention that they need to vote on a slate to stop Ron Paul.

It worked in several districts, but this one later shifted and Santorum's people cut a deal with Paul's people.

Hidden Cam: WA State GOP recommends voting on delegate slates for 3 of the 4 candidates | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Ron Paul 2012