Page 645 of 740 FirstFirst ... 145545595635641642643644645646647648649655695 ... LastLast
Results 6,441 to 6,450 of 7393
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Ron Paul on the Issues

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Delegate Lawsuit VICTORY! Delegates will be ruled UNBOUND at the RNC Convention!

Submitted by Ty TheMan on Thu, 08/16/2012 - 01:00

Daily Paul Liberty ForumDP Original

Well Folks...it looks like the Judge has ruled in favor of the Delegate Lawsuit concerning the validity of the " Historic Law " that was used.

Basically...the Judge now HAS to rule that the Delegates are indeed unbound according to historic law! ( i.e. there is precedence that the Delegates are considered unbound )

Start reaching out to your delegates...to the media...to anywhere you can! The Delegates are free to vote their conscious and there is NOTHING the GOP can do about it!

Richard Gilbert

Federal Case Update - We have tentatively won the case on the historic law. The RNC is now engaged in delay tactics. To counter, I am filing an Appellate action tomorrow to seek an Appellate Order requiring the Judge to rule prior to the convention. Yes, I said we have tentatively won the case on the historic law!

Delegate Lawsuit VICTORY! Delegates will be ruled UNBOUND at the RNC Convention! | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Revolution

Wooooo Hooooo .... IT's On Baby

See Ya in Tampa
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Reality Check: Rep. Paul Ryan = Big Spender?

Submitted by northstar on Thu, 08/16/2012 - 10:00
    Ron Paul 2012

Waiting on the Youtube...

Reality Check tonight: Rep. Paul Ryan=big spender? He comes today to Cincinnati, a look at Ryan's "principle" problem and voting record.

Ben's FOX19 home page:
    http://www.fox19.com/category/208878/reality-check-with-fox1...

Ben's Facebook page:
    Ben Swann WXIX | Facebook

Reality Check: Rep. Paul Ryan = Big Spender? | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Revolution

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Stossel: "I'm Pretty sure Ron Paul Will Speak at the RNC"

Submitted by DeejayG on Wed, 08/15/2012 - 16:59
    Videos
    DP Original

Stossel: "I'm Pretty sure Ron Paul Will Speak at the RNC" | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Revolution

Rachel Maddow Does Another Blistering Piece on Mitt Romney

Submitted by ralph hornsby on Thu, 08/16/2012 - 09:59

Politics, General + Law(s)

Romney was called "FiFi" when he was Gov. because instead of raising taxes, he called everything a "Fee". Romney wanted to charge a $100 fee to the mentally retarded to determine if they were mentally retarded.

Romney wanted to charge $50 for Tuberculosis tests and an extra $400 if you tested positive. Romney wanted to charge blind people $10 to prove they were blind and an extra $15 for a photo ID of them saying they were blind.

Rachel in top form tonight:
    Rachel Maddow Show

Rachel Maddow Does Another Blistering Piece on Mitt Romney | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Revolution

Mitt Romney, Paul Ryan, and President Obama Meet to Discuss November Election

Submitted by RobHino on Tue, 08/14/2012 - 00:12
    Art
    Texas
    Quicklink

I was lucky to snap this photo!
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=455258781174908&set=...

UPDATE! There has been new additions to the party! (Thanks for the tip Chiefe_71!)

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=455924517775001&set=...

Here is the high-resolution evidence.

imgur: the simple image sharer

Mitt Romney, Paul Ryan, and President Obama Meet to Discuss November Election | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Revolution

New Black Panthers to RNC: Our 'Feet Will Be On Your Motherf*ing Necks'

Submitted by Maeve on Wed, 08/15/2012 - 21:43
    Ron Paul 2012

Watch out when you go to Tampa.

[Language Warning for video in link]
    http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2012/08/14/NBP-Threate...

New Black Panthers to RNC: Our 'Feet Will Be On Your Motherf*ing Necks' | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Revolution

Paul Ryan's ATROCIOUS Record on Civil Liberties and the Constitution

Submitted by sharkhearted on Wed, 08/15/2012 - 22:44
    Daily Paul Liberty Forum

I am sure Congressman Ryan is a nice guy. However, his voting record on items related to the Constitution and civil liberties, is anything but nice.

I am sure the congressman is good with his own money, even while, as a "conservative", he had no problem taking by force $800 Billion of the taxpayer's money and distributing it to all the millionaires at Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, and friends.

In fact, the congressman is on record on the house floor...begging for TARP to be passed. Here was his quote from the floor that day: "Madame speaker, this bill [TARP] offends my principles. But I am going to vote for this bill, in order to preserve my principles, in order to preserve this free enterprise system."

Huh?

Congressman Ryan let me ask you a question: Would Ayn Rand--whom you give credit to inspiring your career into politics--approve of TARP...or the fact that you, being true to Objectivism (not!), voted for something that offends your principles, so you can "preserve" your principles??

I thought not.

And neither would Ms. Rand approve of Ryan's abysmal record on matters related to civil liberties and constitutional rights:

[ The following from abovetopsecret.com ]

"Paul Ryan..

NO on Veto override: Congressional oversight of CIA interrogations
    NO on requiring FISA warrants for wiretaps in US, but not abroad
    YES on extending the PATRIOT Act's roving wiretaps
    YES on making the PATRIOT Act permanent
    YES on continuing intelligence gathering without civil oversight
    YES on allowing electronic surveillance without a warrant
    YES on removing need for FISA warrant for wiretapping abroad:
    YES on retroactive immunity for telecoms' warrantless surveillance."
    -----
    And it gets better:

Paul Ryan voted for things like CISPA and voted against allowing medical cannabis operations in the Nation's capital.
    Paul Ryan voted for HR347 which essentially suspends the First Amendment rights to free speech and protest near federal government properties or where Secret Service are present.

Paul Ryan voted in 2006 for the Military Commissions Act, which essentially suspends Habeus Corpus.

Paul Ryan voted in 2011 to pass the National Defense Authorization Act, which includes the monstrous Kidnapping & Indefinite Detention Provisions of section 1021 and 1022, two sections which essentially suspend the Rule of Law altogether.

And Paul Ryan--and THIS is the proverbial nail in the coffin for me--voted "nay" in a proposed amendment to strike those provisions from the NDAA!!

And this, from the man who said in his rousing speech this past Saturday in Norfolk, a quote that got echoed all across the news, and a quote, that any liberty-lover, anywhere, would love:

"Our rights do not come from government. They come from God, and Nature."

I love your quote, but, really, Congressman?? Do you really believe in Natural Rights??

Your voting record on the subject, begs to differ.

Your voting record, is at odds, with the very Constitution, that you swore an oath to uphold and protect.

Voting records are like statistics: They don't lie.

Ayn Rand disciple?

Constitutional conservative and Teapartier?

Jeffersonian and Lockean defender of Natural Rights?

Or...just another big government, natural-right-destroying, Neocon??

Will the real Paul Ryan...please stand up!

~Chris
    Norfolk, VA

Paul Ryan's ATROCIOUS Record on Civil Liberties and the Constitution | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Revolution

Ron Paul to Mitt Romney: "Read the Constitution!"

Submitted by Allegory on Thu, 08/16/2012 - 00:44
    Ron Paul 2012
    Ask DP

I am posting this video as a specific response to this comment.

Which oath is higher? Oath to Party, or Oath to Family? Oath to Family, or Oath to the Constitution?

Ron Paul to Mitt Romney: "Read the Constitution!" | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Revolution

Last edited by AirborneSapper7; 08-16-2012 at 03:02 AM.

Unbound and loving it! My National Delegate speech!

Submitted by SilverSonofLibe... on Thu, 08/16/2012 - 02:46
    Delegates
    Texas
    Quicklink

We are now UNBOUND on the first ballot at the RNC. To celebrate I decided to post my speech from the 2012 Texas Republican convention. This is a recording of the speech I gave to become the 3rd delegate to the RNC for CD 33. Rise up and let us have the numbers in Tampa!

Line the Streets! Be heard!

Shout to the hills WE WILL NOT QUIT!

WE WANT OUR FREEDOMS BACK!

WE ARE RON PAUL!

Thank you TMOT! The Minister of TRUTH

Unbound and loving it! My National Delegate speech! | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Revolution

Ron Paul Won Early Primaries, Mathematicians Find. Election Judge Threatened For Calling Fraud. (Link Restored! )

Submitted by James_Madison_Lives on Thu, 07/19/2012 - 21:33
    Ron Paul 2012

http://ralphlopez.hubpages.com/hub/Ron-Paul-Won-Early-Primar...

Game-changer article blast far and wide...this link has been restored after going dead for two days...

"As analysis emerges and lawsuits on behalf of the Paul campaign are filed, it is becoming evident that Ron Paul was deprived of many strong showings and likely victories during the primary season, including in New Hampshire, Iowa, and South Carolina...mathematicians have shown the existence of systematic and carefully targeted vote counting fraud....

The vote counting fraud would have had the effect of depriving Paul of any momentum generated by such showings of strength, according to that mode of analysis....Analyst writes: "“This is the worst case of vote flipping I have ever seen..."

FULL ARTICLE AT: http://ralphlopez.hubpages.com/hub/Ron-Paul-Won-Early-Primar...

Ron Paul Won Early Primaries, Mathematicians Find. Election Judge Threatened For Calling Fraud. (Link Restored! ) | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Revolution