Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

THATS GREAT NEWS! I will be contacting Skyy to thank them. AND THE REAL PLUS is- its MADE IN THE USA! Cheers!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    Quote Originally Posted by No2Illegals
    Their support of the Treaty of Hildalgo is touching isn't it? I guess they think we're so stupid that we don't recognise a cheap ploy for Aboulut's customers..
    My thoughts exactly!
    Great by me. It is fair game and I like SKYY and I need a good replacement choice for Absolut, now I have it.

It is a major score for us to have a company like SKYY step into this on our behalf.

Sure, it is a ploy for Absolut consumers. We need more companies that pander to their fellow Americans instead of Mexico.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Their support of the Treaty of Hildalgo is touching isn't it? I guess they think we're so stupid that we don't recognise a cheap ploy for Aboulut's customers..
    I have no problem with them pandering to me. They could easily have ignored the hoopla. Entering the fray is a gutsy business move, and I support them.
    "Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." -- John Quincy Adams

Quote Originally Posted by jimpasz
    Mix that with Calf or FL OJ and you get a "made in USA" adult beverage
    to calm you down after reading about the crimes commited by Illegal Immigrants and the cost to American taxpayers.
    Who picked those oranges though?
    "Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." -- John Quincy Adams

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Now before everyone gets too excited, we need to verify this release is authentic. I just called SKY and their PR person is not in the office for another hour. The lady listed on the press release is off till Monday and it seems a little odd someone would send out out a press release via a press service, list themselves as the contact person, then not be in the office.

I will let everyone know if and when we have confirmed this as authentic.

W

Well, too late W. I already called them and told them I appreciated their comment in the article an that I have given this information to our son who is a sous chef in Las Vegas at a (for this forum I use prestigious restaurant) for them the name of the restaurant because they WILL KNOW IT. I did have to leave a message, so I wonder if they are all out today? I called the Chairman's office.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by AngelaTC
    Quote Originally Posted by jimpasz
    Mix that with Calf or FL OJ and you get a "made in USA" adult beverage
    to calm you down after reading about the crimes commited by Illegal Immigrants and the cost to American taxpayers.
    Who picked those oranges though?
    I picked them myself last weekend

Thanks for the e-mail alert W! This story made my morning. It sure is nice seeing a company "pander" to American citizens. Who'da thunk it? I don't even drink vodka, but I'm going to pick up a bottle of Skyy today just to show my support.

email I sent to all

Absolut surrenders entire Southwest United States to please illegal aliens. Spread the word that Absolut made overseas supports illegal aliens and La Raza and their attempt to 'conquer our country.' They want to increase their sales to Mexicans, lets show them there is a price to be paid for supporting the overthrow of our country.
    If you don't drink vodka click on the link and find out it is one of the best liquors to have handy. While at the liquor store buying SKYY Vodka, Proudly Made in the USA ask if they stock Absolut, and if so tell them they should stop stocking a beverage that supports the destruction of our country.
    I will buy a bottle of SKYY today and support my country, how about you?

http://cocktails.about.com/od/vodkadrin ... ecipes.htm

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    My thoughts exactly!
    Great by me. It is fair game and I like SKYY and I need a good replacement choice for Absolut, now I have it.

It is a major score for us to have a company like SKYY step into this on our behalf.

Sure, it is a ploy for Absolut consumers. We need more companies that pander to their fellow Americans instead of Mexico.

W
    Thats a good point. I like being pandered to once in a while too. The turning of the tables feels nice.

Nice bottle..think I'll buy one even if I don't drink the hard stuff..just an occassional beer.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast