Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MrBOOCH Welcome to Alipac

Sounds like a 100% All American Bar
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: SKYY's the limit in The USA

Quote Originally Posted by MrBOOCH
    I just wrote a comment on Skyy's website and informed them that absolut will NO LONGER BE SERVED IN MY BAR...Ever. And to congratulate them for having the GUTS to stand up to the PC nazis and law breaking scum. In place of the la raza vodka(read absolut) I have installed in my martini room a very nice shelving system made of lexan and is underlit from below in neon blue with blue satin draped behind it, and the bar is now a star spangled banner in ceramic tile... Get this, I now have people coming in to the place who don't even know what's in a martini and ordering rounds!!!! I feel like I've thrown gasoline on a fire that doesn't burn, yet makes one warm and quite proud...

Spread the cheer

Three Cheers for SKYY!!!

Hurrah!
    Hurrah!
    Hurrah!
    Great work, Mr Booch. Welcome to ALIPAC. Your bar sounds very unique and a great place to visit and down a few "quality & patriotic" drinks.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Just purchased my first 2 bottles of Skyy ... "Cheers everybody"

Has this been verified by SKYY? I thought there was some question about it on Friday.

Welcome Mr. Booch and Lastparatrooper to Alipac.us. Spread the word for us and numbersusa.com

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456