Page 6 of 57 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Yes and peter has his head up a smelly orafice.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

MW
    Yes and peter has his head up a smelly orafice.
    Hmmm..........real mature response. Sorry we don't agree on this issue, however, I don't see the need for personal insults.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    jp wrote:

Open your eyes RR.
    Perhaps you should do the same. By the way, what's an "RR" (are you calling me a derogatory name ).

My eyes are wide open RR was your old screen name sorry about that.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

MW
    jp wrote:

Nope, MW is the only screen name I've had on ALIPAC. I'm sure any moderator can attest to that.

Look, we can find a lot more to agree on than to disagree on regarding the illegal immigration, national security, and border security issue - that's why we're here on ALIPAC. Let's just agree to disagree on the Real ID Act, okayl?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

jp wrote:

Nope, MW is the only screen name I've had on ALIPAC. I'm sure any moderator can attest to that.

Look, we can find a lot more to agree on than to disagree on regarding the illegal immigration, national security, and border security issue - that's why we're here on ALIPAC. Let's just agree to disagree on the Real ID Act, okayl?

MW, I stand corrected, not RR.
    I agree, we disagree on this issue, but I will not let this one go. I fought against it the first time and I'll fight against it now. That's the good thing about being in America. Right now, I am allowed to voice my concerns about the erosion of our fundimental right to privacy.

The RFID chip is the first step to being numbered by the beast.

When it comes, I'm heading for the hills. I will not accept this, and would rather perish before being branded as a slave.

Remember the lesson of Hitler's Germany. What happened to those who were branded.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hylander_1314
    The RFID chip is the first step to being numbered by the beast.

When it comes, I'm heading for the hills. I will not accept this, and would rather perish before being branded as a slave.

Remember the lesson of Hitler's Germany. What happened to those who were branded.
    No, the first step was the national charagma, called the Social Security Number. All that RFID changes is the medium, not the nature of the de facto federal identifier. Threats of the RFID chip or biometrics ID just give people a reason to justify the number they already have taken. It's hard to keep from being fooled when you don't want to know an inconvenient truth.

Banned
    jp wrote:

The problem here is that you want to impose a stricture upon us that we feel is a threat to our liberty. Our opposition to the Real ID does not directly negatively impact you, while your support for it potentially does directly impact people like myself who have refused the federal charagma as a result of our religious faith. If you have your way, I will no longer be able to travel, to bank, to obtain licenses or likely to obtain credit or buy or sell many items (such as gold and possibly defensive weapons). If Real ID is shot down, the worst that you have to deal with is finding another form of ID for the illegals to work around. I become a second class citizen unless I compromise my commitment to my Creator.

Put simply, you have positioned yourself as a threat to my liberty or a supporter thereof. Make no mistake - you would have been on the opposite side of this issue with every one of the founders of this nation.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    The problem here is that you want to impose a stricture upon us that we feel is a threat to our liberty. Our opposition to the Real ID does not directly negatively impact you, while your support for it potentially does directly impact people like myself who have refused the federal charagma as a result of our religious faith. If you have your way, I will no longer be able to travel, to bank, to obtain licenses or likely to obtain credit or buy or sell many items (such as gold and possibly defensive weapons). If Real ID is shot down, the worst that you have to deal with is finding another form of ID for the illegals to work around. I become a second class citizen unless I compromise my commitment to my Creator.

Put simply, you have positioned yourself as a threat to my liberty or a supporter thereof. Make no mistake - you would have been on the opposite side of this issue with every one of the founders of this nation.
    Crocket, do you mind if I cut and paste this and circulate it? I can think of several people and places that this succinct explanation would carry sway. I'll be glad to give attribution, of course...

National ID is the mark of a Police State

America has always been a free country. This is not a totalitarian regime where authorities can demand "Your papers, please!" of citizens. New Hampshire, the "Live Free or Die" state, is one of the last strongholds of freedom in the country. Let's put a stop to the encroaching police state. If we don't stand up for our rights, who will?
    Anyone with a modicum of historical knowledge knows this as the truth.

This is an end run through the back door to ID AMERICANS while ILLEGALS run rampant. Who the hell are they kidding when they stamp this crap as SECURITY?

What they want is a North American ID for FREE TRADE & MIGRATION.
    It doesn't take a rocket scientist to understand the intracacies of this propaganda.

Let them SECURE the borders & ports properly. Screw these asses.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 6 of 57 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast