Page 41 of 99 FirstFirst ... 313738394041424344455191 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Don't know if this has been posted yet, but latest email from Numbers (for brevity, I just posted two of the bad aspects of this amnesty; there are many more):

Tell Senate offices that the following things remain unchanged:-

The DREAM Act is a permanent rolling amensty.

Not only will it roll in hundreds of thousands of illegal aliens who are already here over the next few years, but every family in the world can decide after DREAM is passed to get their young teens into the country illegally and know that they will get the amnesty too, when they reach the qualifying age.

As bad as the "grand bargain" amnesty was this summer, this DREAM amnesty is FAR WORSE because it signals ahead to people around the world that they can come and get this amnesty too.

- The DREAM Act allows illegal "teens" to petition for their parents, leading eventually to their aunts, uncles, grandparents and cousins to come to the United States:

The big argument for this amnesty is that it is for teenagers who are here illegally because their parents broke the law. Even with the new "less-than-30" age requirement, this legislation would provide an amnesty for illegal aliens of all ages (Sen. Durbin has included "humanitarian" and "family unity" exceptions to the age limit). Nonetheless, the argument is that the teenagers should not be punished for the crimes of their parents.

But as soon as DREAM amnesty citizens are over 21, they can petition to bring their parents, who broke the law in the first place, to get them into the United States. The chief criminals will be rewarded after all.

And due to Chain Migration, the amnestied "teens" will become anchors, paving the path to permanent residency for their aunts, uncles, cousins and grandparents as well.

_____

Spread the word to everyone you know; CALL AGAINST THE DREAM ACT AMNENSTY !
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Lindsey Graham staffer just told me Graham will vote NO on the DREAM Act. Anyone want to confirm?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Ex-OC said Orin Hatch was a no? Someone also please confirm this as Sen. Hatch was a co-sponsor of the Dream Act.

Noveaupoor,
    Start by calling these undecideds:

Sens. Crapo, Coleman, Domenici, Ensign, Gregg, Cochran, Collins, Snowe, Warner, Murkowski, Stevens, Coleman, Cornyn, Voinivich, Grassley etc.

Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    Lindsey Graham staffer just told me Graham will vote NO on the DREAM Act. Anyone want to confirm?
    IWILL... report back soon!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Ex-OC said Orin Hatch was a no? Someone also please confirm this as Sen. Hatch was a co-sponsor of the Dream Act.
    Just called Hatch's office and argued with his staffer. Hatch is a total illegal alien butt kisser, still a co-sponsor and will actively promote and vote for the DREAM Act.

GRAHAM (opposes at this time. DO NOT let up on him)
    I can only get voice mail at Sen. Graham's office. .....but I left three messages.

Washington Office
    290 Russell Senate Office Building
    Washington, DC 20510
    (202) 224-5972

OK I got If and when it comes up Graham will vote NO!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Nouveauxpoor
    GRAHAM (opposes at this time. DO NOT let up on him)
    I can only get voice mail at Sen. Graham's office. .....but I left three messages.

Washington Office
    290 Russell Senate Office Building
    Washington, DC 20510
    (202) 224-5972
    Maybe they were talking to me and you went to voice mail!!

Sen McConnell's office asks for a zip code.

http://www.zip-codes.com/search.asp

Washington Office
    361-A Russell Senate Office Building
    Washington, DC 20510
    Phone: (202) 224-2541