Page 38 of 99 FirstFirst ... 283435363738394041424888 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

A Strategy you Should Consider Using:

Use realsball talking points below and call your specific state Senators. Tell them you are a resident of the state and a constituent. You demand that they Vote the DREAM Act down because it is now an obvious dirty trick by Harry Reid to jam amnesty down the American peoples throats by making it a stand alone amendment and invoking Rule 14.

I just called my two Senators, Burr and Dole. Fortunately, they have both committed to voting NO on the DREAM Act. I thanked their staffers for their positions but I also blistered the staff and told them that wasn't enough. I told the staffers I want them to tell the Senators that they must do more and form up in force and slam Harry Reid against the wall for his use of this Rule 14 dirty trick (no committee mark up, no or very limited debate before a vote). Since my two senators are Republicans, I told them to form up with Sessions, Vitter, DeMint and the other staunch Republican anti-amnesty Senators and take Reid on in force

Dear Senator,

Harry Reid, Dick Durbin, and many other Democrats are trying to do it to the Republicans again. Harry Reid, now invokes Rule 14 in an attempt to push through his DREAM Act amnesty behind the backs of the American people, because they know that further debate on this issue will result in the truth; that it would be a nightmare for American citizens.

80% of Americans, from both parties, have told their representatives categorically that there should be no amnesty for illegal aliens in ANY FORM, but these Democrats think they can tell those Americans and the Republican party what to think.

How can you possibly, as an American Senator, condone this reprehensible action of bypassing the will of the American people?

Please stay strong in standing up for the American citizenry by heeding their voices and voting against the DREAM Act and any further specious attempts to enact amnesty for illegal aliens.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Roberts is a probable No
    Rockefeller of WV is a probable NO

Needs a little encouragement how to vote.

I say, If he/she votes Yes it is a NO vote for my children. It places the illegal children in a minority category which places them in front of my children for college loans.

Then I say I'm not for any amnesty whatsoever.

And I will remember in 2008.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by florgal
    What I have so far:

Not Decided:
    COLLINS
    CORNYN
    DOMENICI
    WARNER
    SMITH
    BAUCUS
    ROCKEFELLER
    MURKOWSKI
    STEVENS
    VOINOVICH
    STABENOW
    WEBB
    KYL
    LANDRIEU (tends to oppose, but hasn't stated position this time)

Oppose:
    BURR
    DOLE
    DEMINT
    LOTT
    VITTER
    ALEXANDER

Oh, and I spoke with Reid's office. It wasn't pretty.

I'm off to finish the call list and start faxing again.
    Thanks for list Florgal!!

GREAT WORK EVERYONE!!! LETS KEEP THE PRESSURE ON!!!!!

Both Senators Chambliss and Isakson's offices report that they will vote NO on the Dream Act. Called the Washington office of both.

A staffer in Crapo's office told me he would vote NO, they really should get together on the lies they are telling.

But I told them I hope so because I'm sure Crapo is well aware the citizens of Idaho do not appove of our taxpayer money being spent on illegals in any way shape or form!! Tell him to look at the legislation passed in Idaho and it will tell him how we feel in Idaho.

Told Craig's staffer the same thing, they said he would probably vote against it, so I asked about the AG's bill well we all know the answer to that, so I told him not to worry about the labor as the prisnor's seem to be working out fine here in Idaho, unless he has an ulterior motive like a back door for illegals to get citizenship!!

Durbin, Lugar are a waste of time, if you were to tell them they were going to get hit by a run away train if they voted for this they would vote for it and THEN stand in front of the train, what idots.

Time is better spent on minds we have a chance of changing.

KEEP THE CALLS GOING WE HAVE THEM ON THE RUN!!!

Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    A staffer in Crapo's office told me he would vote NO, they really should get together on the lies they are telling.

But I told them I hope so because I'm sure Crapo is well aware the citizens of Idaho do not appove of our taxpayer money being spent on illegals in any way shape or form!! Tell him to look at the legislation passed in Idaho and it will tell him how we feel in Idaho.

Told Craig's staffer the same thing, they said he would probably vote against it, so I asked about the AG's bill well we all know the answer to that, so I told him not to worry about the labor as the prisnor's seem to be working out fine here in Idaho, unless he has an ulterior motive like a back door for illegals to get citizenship!!

Durbin, Lugar are a waste of time, if you were to tell them they were going to get hit by a run away train if they voted for this they would vote for it and THEN stand in front of the train, what idots.

Time is better spent on minds we have a chance of changing.

[/[/

YES AND WE ARE GOING TO KEEP THEM ON THE RUN!!!!!

I called Sen. Reid's office in Washington. His staff member was polite but curt. I asked if it appeared that Sen. Reid would continue to press the Dream Act with the full knowledge of the overwhelming opposition to it. He said 'as far as I know.'

Sen. Reid's Washington office has a toll free number that can be called only from Nevada.

Washington, DC
    528 Hart Senate Office Bldg
    Washington, DC 20510
    Phone: 202-224-3542

Toll Free for Nevadans:
    1-866-SEN-REID (736-7343)

I got here late. Can someone give me a few names that need to be called? This thread has numerous pages and I don't want to take the time to read all of them.

April
    Quote Originally Posted by zeezil

LOVE IT ZEEZIL!!!! WHAT GREAT MOTIVATION!!!!