Page 40 of 99 FirstFirst ... 303637383940414243445090 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    Brownback looks like a very posible NO. Just talked to a staffer but he's released no firm position.

Give Brownback a few calls!

202-224-6521

WILL DO!

I've switched tactics and am starting to call the Democrats first. I always make sure I tell them about the latest Zogby Poll (80% of Americans are AGAINST AMNESTY) just in case the senator was not aware of it.

I could not get through to Reid's office!! I got disconnected! Of course, Feinstein was just a busy signal. Sherrod Brown (D) is busy too. Feingold (D) busy too. Why are all the Democrat lines busy??????

Do any of you think we are winning? Have you heard any updates on this?
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Allard again is a string NO, call Grassley he is sitting on the fence.

Quote Originally Posted by florgal
    Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    Brownback looks like a very posible NO. Just talked to a staffer but he's released no firm position.

Give Brownback a few calls!

202-224-6521

WILL DO!
    I just called. Staffer said Brownback has not made a decision yet. huh? What gives?? Of course, I left my usual Zogby Poll line.

Quote Originally Posted by jjsokay
    Allard again is a string NO, call Grassley he is sitting on the fence.
    Just called Grassley -- again! I recognized the staffer -- I forgot I called him earlier. Heheehe. Anyway, he said he doesn't know which way the Senator is voting but will pass along my message.

I just called Grassley's office as well. All three of us hit him...BOOM - BOOM - BOOM. No on amnesty and the DREAM Act must be ringing in the staffer's head!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sen. Lugar (R-IN), one of the COSPONSORS of S2205, is not taking calls, ONLY VOICEMAILS. I left a nice "I'm so disappointed in you and you should reconsider UN-COSPONSORING yourself from this amnesty bill!"

If you want to leave a voicemail for this Republican traitor: 202-224-4814. Believe it or not, he does not have a fax!

uPDATE SINCE MY LAST POST

OPPOSE:

SUNUNU
    TESTER
    BARRASSO

Not decided or hasn't said:

BYRD (opposed amnesty related in past but hasn't stated position yet)
    CRAIG
    MCCASKILL
    BENNETT

HUTCHINSON'S LINES ARE BUSY.

Quote Originally Posted by Ex_OC
    I've switched tactics and am starting to call the Democrats first. I always make sure I tell them about the latest Zogby Poll (80% of Americans are AGAINST AMNESTY) just in case the senator was not aware of it.

I could not get through to Reid's office!! I got disconnected! Of course, Feinstein was just a busy signal. Sherrod Brown (D) is busy too. Feingold (D) busy too. Why are all the Democrat lines busy??????

Do any of you think we are winning? Have you heard any updates on this?

I think some of them have their phone off the hook I have been reminding them their approval rating is 11% and that is due to their stand on illegal immigration, if they do not change soon they are going down, and in retrospect they had better consider what it felt like to be the minority. I tell them I am going to change to Independant, I hope they don't realize you don't have to register by party in Idaho I do think it is time to attack some of the not so far left Dems also!! PUT THE FEAR OF GOD IN THEM!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Ex_OC
    Sen. Lugar (R-IN), one of the COSPONSORS of S2205, is not taking calls, ONLY VOICEMAILS. I left a nice "I'm so disappointed in you and you should reconsider UN-COSPONSORING yourself from this amnesty bill!"

If you want to leave a voicemail for this Republican traitor: 202-224-4814. Believe it or not, he does not have a fax!
    I just called and got a live staffer. Gave him an earfull and then some!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)