Page 86 of 99 FirstFirst ... 367682838485868788899096 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by fedupDeb
    I LOVE IT!!!!
    I bet you had that ready to click "submit" all along, huh?
    Way to go!
    ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION= Breeding the American out of existence.

Mr Bush himself: "It is far too soon to judge a man with eight months left in office." 2008-05-24

I understood Harry Reid to say they were going to meet on this today. Was this correct? Are they going to try to FIX it and redo? Can they do this?

So many questions -

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April

WE ARE UNSTOPPABLE!!!! WE THE PEOPLE HAVE SPOKEN!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex_OC
    DOES THIS MEAN THEY WON'T BRING IT UP UNTIL NEXT YEAR???
    REID TOOK THAT TOO EASY. I THINK HE SAID SOMETHING ABO\UT BRINGING IT UP AGAIN THIS AFTERNOON(?)
    i DIDN'T CATCH WHAT HE SAID EITHER BUT HE SAID SOMETHING ABOUT HAVING A MEETING WITH THE MINORITY LEADER AND COMMING BACK THIS AFTERNOON?? DID ANYONE HEAR!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

zeezil, the dream portal seemed to go down right after the vote??

Psalm 32
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

MW
    TexasGal wrote:

Someone was coughing in my office when Reid said there was going to be some meeting with the Republican majority leaders this afternoon about something. Was it regarding the DREAM act again?? What was this about?
    I believe they are having the meeting to decide on what to proceed on next. It didn't have anything to do with the Dream Act.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

"Release my flying Monkey's...don't come back without Durbin...and his little dog Reid"
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    zeezil, the dream portal seemed to go down right after the vote??

Psalm 32
    Yes, they went directly into the California wildfires.

I did hear the words "call for reconsideration" from Reid right after
    WE WON.
    ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION= Breeding the American out of existence.

Mr Bush himself: "It is far too soon to judge a man with eight months left in office." 2008-05-24

Reid said something about meeting in the next hour to decide "what to do" or something to that effect.
    These people can't EVER be trusted. Who knows what he has up his sleeve. Don't know if he's going to try some other underhanded tactic yet again.
    ANQ
    "If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
    -- James Madison