Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

It's crap like this that makes my belief that this country will be engaged in a civil war within ten years seem spot on. I know this board doesn't advocate violence, but I'm afraid in ten years you will have no other recourse. The more the federal government sits back and does nothing, the more violatile this situation will be. It's the inactions and actions of our federal bureaucracy that has created this situation and they keep fanning the flames with their stupid amnesty bills.

I know you all want to resolve this thing peacefully and I do too, but I don't think it's going to happen. I think there will be a civil war in this country, it will start in California, most likely LA and thousands of people are going to end up dead unfortunately before our government acts and their will be marshall law afterwards. Thanks to the federal government doing nothing about this situation, you the American people have been put in the front lines whether you like it or not. These protests demonstrate the will of the invaders to retake the southwestern part of the US, if not the whole country altogether and they are now trying to take it by force, if necessary.

Apparently Bush doesn't care that the blood of our citizens is on his hands as long as he's still in power. He's silence on this is deafening and it speaks for itself. It shows that he doesn't care about us one bit, he just cares about himself. If he was so damn compassionate as he claims to be then he would have done something about this a long damn time ago.

The southwest of America has now become a battlefield. You all are in the front lines, like it or not. How much longer before the rest of this country becomes like California? Are you people going to continue to run because before too long, you will have run out of places to run too? There are no more safe havens to hide from this issue so stop running and stand up for your country. Please ask yourselves people, do we really need to live in a country that answers to the will of Mexico city? Are you sick of illegal aliens recreating your country into a third world cesspool while our elected officials continue to spew on about how wonderful these invaders are? Are you going to allow your country to be taken without firing a shot or is political correctness the only way you people operate? Apparently the illegals aren't playing by the same rules you all are.

I'm sorry I had to post this, but this situation isn't going to get any better. It's noble that you all try to take the civil route and try to influence your elected reps and I hope it works out and I encourage you to continue to do what your doing, but I think this whole situation is going to end badly and I've been saying this for a long long time. If it works, great, but I would quickly prepare for the inevitable civil war that's coming up. This might be the end of days as we know it for our country. Don't say you haven't been warned.

Believe me I don't take any pleasure in posting this.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I am not surprised to read the article and find it is so slanted in favor of the illegals. I have given up on much of big media, but not all, to convey the real facts w/o spin. Just give me the facts and I'll take it from there, you know? I don't need the liberal media to make up my mind on issues, particularly this one.

Much of the media consist most those of the liberal persuasion. Those are not going to understand what illegal means with respect to immigration. I find their 'bleeding hearts' a way bit too distasteful for me. I'm not sure just how they got that way. They want to protect the privileges of illegals over the rights of us legals to destroy this country. Why that is, I do not know.

This simmering situation is going to percolate until it boils over on the front page in the not too distant future. To be not misunderstood and then misused and abused by the media, we need not to be violent in the confrontation with illegals but rather continue pointing out that the government agencies are the ones not upholding the law. Cross the violent line and the media will no doubt use it against us never mind the illegals are the ones to blame. Law enforcement will come after us legals.

If the government will not secure the border, the Minuteman Project will grow and will not only be year round in AZ, but from the Pacific to the Gulf. There will be volunteers all across the country who will answer the call to this foreign invasion.

It is important not to become violent on the streets but securing the border with proper enforcement will be required. That is why Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. was so respected. He called for non-violence. Walk away before it becomes violent. Again, I say, law enforcement will come after us legals.

Believe me, I am just as pixxed off as the next person but this needs to be handled in the proper way or we will lose Mr. and Ms. middle America in this honorable endeavor.
    I wonder how many illegals got their NC driver licenses renewed last week? President Bush needs to protect the borders not illegals. President Bush is a coward and guilty of treason when it comes to securing the borders.

Quote Originally Posted by StraightShooter
    I am not surprised to read the article and find it is so slanted in favor of the illegals. I have given up on much of big media, but not all, to convey the real facts w/o spin. Just give me the facts and I'll take it from there, you know? I don't need the liberal media to make up my mind on issues, particularly this one.

Much of the media consist most those of the liberal persuasion. Those are not going to understand what illegal means with respect to immigration. I find their 'bleeding hearts' a way bit too distasteful for me. I'm not sure just how they got that way. They want to protect the privileges of illegals over the rights of us legals to destroy this country. Why that is, I do not know.

This simmering situation is going to percolate until it boils over on the front page in the not too distant future. To be not misunderstood and then misused and abused by the media, we need not to be violent in the confrontation with illegals but rather continue pointing out that the government agencies are the ones not upholding the law. Cross the violent line and the media will no doubt use it against us never mind the illegals are the ones to blame. Law enforcement will come after us legals.

If the government will not secure the border, the Minuteman Project will grow and will not only be year round in AZ, but from the Pacific to the Gulf. There will be volunteers all across the country who will answer the call to this foreign invasion.

It is important not to become violent on the streets but securing the border with proper enforcement will be required. That is why Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. was so respected. He called for non-violence. Walk away before it becomes violent. Again, I say, law enforcement will come after us legals.

Believe me, I am just as pixxed off as the next person but this needs to be handled in the proper way or we will lose Mr. and Ms. middle America in this honorable endeavor.
    The media will be against us no matter what we do so what's the point in worrying about what the LA Times or the Old York Times thinks about us?
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Public opinion does still counts for a lot. The media will use it against us should we become violent and the media will use it to persuade those sitting on the fence that this movement is nothing but a bunch of radicals when we are just wanting the law enforced.

Hold the federals feet to the fire in a non-violent way is the way to turn the tide. I am sure the reasons for the MinuteMen Project are an embarrassment to the Bush administration because they know it is failure on their part concerning enforcement of these laws.

Just imagine trying to explain to someone that volunteer groups have to assist in enforcement that they will not do?

We need middle America with us at this point to turn the tide!
    I wonder how many illegals got their NC driver licenses renewed last week? President Bush needs to protect the borders not illegals. President Bush is a coward and guilty of treason when it comes to securing the borders.

Violence Erupts in LA

We are at war! As far as I'm concerned, we are being invaded. There is absolutely no way to look at this any differently! Just because this foreign nation is next door to us, by no means makes it any different, than Iran or Iraq flying in here tossing bombs all around! We are being taken over by a lawless society of people, who will have America being run by drug cartels everywhere. I don't think this is being extreme. I think it's rational to feel that there is a huge threat hanging over us that can be avoided by SHUTTING THE BORDER!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Dman, Straightshooter, everything I read here is absolutely the truth.
    Sometimes we have to say things SHARPLY to get the point across, and sometimes we are able to say things in a calm manner, we resort to humor and sarcasm in trying to make our points clear on illegal immigration too. This is a pretty stressful endeavor we've embarked on.

The point here is, WE HAVE TO STAY PEACEFUL AND WITHIN THE LAW in order to win this battle. If we don't we are going to lose, and basically we all know why.

If our side were to revert to any violence or breaking of the law, we could actually risk the support of sleepy Americans who just sit on the fence. Some Americans are afraid to speak out, even on a decent, pro-America, forum like this. (Hey, sometimes I wonder if the FBI might come knocking at my door, because I say a lot of less than complimentary things about GWB here.) But I choose to believe that I can do that in America. If not, well, what can I say? Nothing I guess.
    Anyway, our side really needs to stay solidly firm on our stand to peacefully get our government to hear us!!! Seriously, we will not succeed otherwise. It doesn't mean that the people who do not think laws should be enforced, and people who call people who believe our borders need to be secured, and immigration laws enforced, up to and including a possible short term moratorium on immigration, "racists" will stay within the law.

I KNOW with the people on board for this cause who are such upright, solid, American citizens, that we must stay within the law. Oh boy, we are mad, no doubt about it. Yes, the weather's hot, but we have got to do this right. I know we all agree on that. If nothing else, we have to keep each other calm. Also, we are in a safe place, in our homes, workplace, whatever, it is dangerous enough out there, for those of us who are attending protests, etc. Undoubtedly, we will be having our time being "out there" too. We are going to need stability behind us.

I'm just so dog gone (sp) proud of all of you people. And I'm so proud to be a part of this crusade. Thank God for people like us, and for Congressman Tancredo, Mr. Gilchrist, Mr. Simcox, William...gosh, the list is now starting to stretch for miles. We will succeed in getting our government to uphold the law, secure the borders, as well as the other issues surrounding this.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You guys. WE need to get on top of this. The news is blatantly spinning this and it's going to get out of control.
    HE!D! A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares about more than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by men better than himself. ~J.S. Mills

Quote Originally Posted by StraightShooter
    Public opinion does still counts for a lot. The media will use it against us should we become violent and the media will use it to persuade those sitting on the fence that this movement is nothing but a bunch of radicals when we are just wanting the law enforced.

Hold the federals feet to the fire in a non-violent way is the way to turn the tide. I am sure the reasons for the MinuteMen Project are an embarrassment to the Bush administration because they know it is failure on their part concerning enforcement of these laws.

Just imagine trying to explain to someone that volunteer groups have to assist in enforcement that they will not do?

We need middle America with us at this point to turn the tide!
    I think we are fighting a losing battle here. We are fighting with one hand tied behind our backs. The invaders can get away with murder while we have to play Mr Nice guy and even that gets us in trouble. The more I see articles like this, the more I think Patriotman is right. We are just merely negotiating the terms of our surrender. I'm sick to death of seeing these scum of the earth invade our country and just trample all over us while our government does nothing. It breaks my heart to see this great nation being destroyed.

We can continue to play pattycake, but the invaders are not playing by the same set of rules. The government doesn't even make a minor attempt to deport those that freely assemble like they did at Baldwin Park. If our government would do their jobs then this crap would not even be happening right now. We are losing our rights everyday while the invaders continue to gain more rights over us.

Lets continue to do what we are doing, but I will be damned if these cowards will take our country without firing a shot. They can't even take control of their own countries, yet they can just waltz in here and take over ours. Just shows you how pathetic and weak this country has become. How did we allow this to happen? I'm ashamed and embarrassed for this country if no one else is. I'm ashamed and embarrassed at what is happening to this country.

I'll continue to do the civil thing, sure, but be prepared for the inevitable which will happen in ten years from now or less. I'm warning you all now because I don't want you all to be blindsided by this ten years from now. We are living like the Romans did and those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it. Has America learned anything from history? I'm thinking not.

PS I'm not advocating civil war to all those who are reading this. I'm just saying that be prepared for the inevitable. It's going to happen if the status quo continues and thousands will lose their lives over this. The more the government sits on their hands and offers the sun/moon and the stars to these invaders, the bolder the invaders will get in the face of the majority (all of us). Baldwin Park is only the beginning. It will get alot worse from here. The government and the media are on the side of the invaders, why else do you think they are getting more violent toward us. Because we are the only ones who stand in their way toward reconquista of the US. They don't want us to gain any momentum because they know if they lose this war, they get sent back home and the reconquista fails.

All I'm asking is how far will you all go to defend your country? How bad do you want your country to be saved? How bad do you want it? It seems like the invaders want it more then we do and it breaks my heart. The fringe have taken over this country, if you don't want this country to be destroyed then I guess you better be prepared to go the distance if you know what I mean.

Quote Originally Posted by Husker
    Quote Originally Posted by SaveOurState
    "It's getting hot in here [So. Cal]..."

Good, DAMN good. It is time that it got REALLY hot. Simply whining and picketing has been doing no good. If it does kick up a notch, then it is about time! You can't make a good omlet without crackin a few eggs. I hope that the people who are pro IR are hungry, I know the other side is.

H.
    I agree 100%. This is going to HAVE to come to a head. There simply is no other way it can go. Husker, right on. Whining, e-mailing, is not enough. We have to TAKE OUR NATION back, inch by inch if need be. I am sorry put pleasentries and nicietes ain't gonna cut it. This is Germany in 1937. You know what happened there.
    FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast