Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Thanks CCUSA, Redbadger, and Ronster

I have been and will continue to do so to let people know of Alipac's as well as various other groups effort to wrestle control of our country back from a government that no longer recognizes the constitution and back to where it belongs.. In the hands and the just power of the American People.
    "When the Government Fears the People, there is Liberty. When the People Fear the Government, there is Tyranny."

Thomas Jefferson

Your at the right place...bring all your family and friends ...we will take it back together
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

MW
    Welcome, Hapexamendios!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

thank you MW
    "When the Government Fears the People, there is Liberty. When the People Fear the Government, there is Tyranny."

Thomas Jefferson

Welcome, Hapexamendios! Your initial post couldn't have come from a better American than Frosty. He is one of the most articulate folks any of us will encounter in this great movement to take back America.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

Welcome Hapex,I hope you don't mind me shortening you name I have slight dyslexia and and don't want to mangle it.Great post.

Thanks PJ and no problem wolfbaby.

Thomas Jefferson

hi Hap

Hi Hap great post...welcome aboard....
    <div>If a squirrel goes up a politician's pants... You can bet...he'll come-back down hungry.....

</div>

HOTCBNS Thank you.

Thomas Jefferson

HAP

Hapexamendios

YOUR VERY WELCOME
    <div>If a squirrel goes up a politician's pants... You can bet...he'll come-back down hungry.....

</div>

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast