Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Yeah, I'm beginning to work for Ron Paul and/or Tancredo.

BTW, look what the idiots at the SPLC have to say about Frosty:

http://www.splcenter.org/intel/intelrep ... sp?pid=983

The author of hundreds of opinion columns, Frosty Wooldridge believes he knows a thing or two about immigration. It's not a pretty picture he paints.

Cock-fighting, animal sacrifice, Santeria sorcery, staged dog fights -- these are some of the nasty things illegal aliens bring us, Woolridge writes in his 2004 book Immigration's Unarmed Invasion: Deadly Consequences. There's genital mutilation -- clitorectomies -- that come to us courtesy of illegal non-European immigrants ("What if your daughter married a man who insisted your granddaughter undergo this operation?"). If you go to places like Wal-Mart or the movies, he warns, "you're breathing air that may be carrying hepatitis." Tuberculosis, head lice and hepatitis are showing up in our classrooms -- part of what Wooldridge calls immigrants' "disease jihad." Thanks to donations from illegals, blood supplies may be contaminated with a deadly parasite that will destroy your heart.

Not worried yet about the ways of "barbaric" immigrants? Consider the toilet habits of the undocumented. Somali immigrants, Wooldridge warns, "never used a toilet or washed their hands before being plunked down in America." Mexicans "do not wash their hands after using bathroom facilities." Then Wooldridge suggests in his book that readers think about just who it is who prepares their food.

An Army veteran, Wooldridge claims to have written articles for 18 magazines, along with "hundreds" of editorials in major American newspapers. He says he bicycled 100,000 miles through six continents over the course of 25 years. He has taught math and science and has been a tractor-trailer driver, bartender, dance teacher, ski instructor, heavy equipment trainer, cardiac catheterization technician, personal trainer and lifestyle coach. He has appeared on scores of television and radio shows. But what he does not have is any background in immigration.

That hasn't prevented him from offering up his opinions. "I don't want to see my country taken over ... and have them make the Southwest a slime pit Third World country like Mexico," he told a Las Vegas audience in early 2005. Later, in a letter to the editor, he complained about California, "with its nightmare gridlock, schools trashed, hospitals collapsing, drug gangs and overall chaos generated by a Third World mob of illegal aliens." U.S. borders should have been sealed to legal and legal immigration the day after the Sept. 11 attacks, Woolridge added on one Web site. If that doesn't happen soon, he said, "this country will collapse into internal civil conflict in this decade."
    Apparently, the only complaint they have is he doesn't have a "background in immigration." What does that even mean?

Sam

It's just a useless media tactic to try and and discredit the messenger. Anyone with more than 2 brain cells to rub together can see the problems Frosty is talking about.
    "When the Government Fears the People, there is Liberty. When the People Fear the Government, there is Tyranny."

Thomas Jefferson

It doesn't take a background in immigration to see what is happening to this country, Frosty was right on, on every point.

This guy is the kind of blind village idiot we are dealing with everyday!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

When I graduated high school in 96 there wasn't a single bi-lingual sign around me ( I live in northern indiana close to Notre Dame, no I'm not a fan lol ) now they are every where. Gas stations, super markets, Lowes, Home Depot, every where I go I feel like I'm in a 3rd world district instead of a global super power.

The traitors in washington should pay for their crimes of deciet and fraud on the American people. They left us with the bill while they pocket millions, and shield themselves away from the problems they create.

This is no longer a democratic republic, but a step away from a quasi-constitutional dictatorship where the last vestige of our freedoms are being stripped away as we speak.

By the time we all realize it, it will of been too late.
    "When the Government Fears the People, there is Liberty. When the People Fear the Government, there is Tyranny."

Thomas Jefferson

By the time we all realize it, it will of been too late.
    Hap, this is exactly what scares me.
    I'm glad to know you were in the service, and I must say that I hold the highest respect for our fighting men and women. It's their leader I have no respect for.

What gets me is this; more Americans have died at the hands of illegals than the Iraq war. An average of 12 Americans are killed DAILY at the hands of illegals.

Add up that number since the 1986 amnesty and man what a number it is.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Move to NEW Section for "Americans Killed by Illegals."

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234