Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Hapexamendios
    thanks Sippy,

What got me to finally sign up was your quote from our failure - in -chief "that the constitution is just a god da** piece of paper."

Searching on-line I found many sources stating that our failure in chief actually called it that. I have had enough. That "piece of paper" is no more than a door mat to every illegal and just about every politician that has been elected.
    It's really sad that a president of our country would even dare say such a thing.
    I'm glad my quote has sparked the fire for people. Believe me, we all know the same shock you experienced in hearing this when you discovered it was true.
    I've had several people ask me if Jorge BOOSH actually said this, and as you discovered, he most certainly did.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Sippy

This man has never taken his Oath to office seriously. When I was in the military I took a similiar oath, and that was to uphold the constitution of the United States of America. I never gave up that oath even after I left. At the time of my swearing in I really didn't understand what it ment, now with the things that have changed and 2 worthless presidents in a row I know more than ever what it means.
    "When the Government Fears the People, there is Liberty. When the People Fear the Government, there is Tyranny."

Thomas Jefferson

WELCOME TO ALIPAC HAP, We need all the help we can get, it is so hard to get people to realize they are about to lose their country, then once they are involved we have one success and they disapear or give up making the calls faxes and e-mails.

So seems like we take on step forward and two steps back, in a time when the other side just keeps gaining momentum, I guess it is a matter of wills as to who is going to win.

Our problem is they lost the big amnesty, but our elected officials are going to continue to try to give most of the amnesty bill away in small pieces in other bill,s and if we don't stop it, all that will be left for obl's to get, will be the amnesty its self, just this week the AG's bill in the farm bill the Dream Act in the Defence bill, we have to make people realize it will take everyone to save this country.

So thanks for joining in and hopefully we can keep people motivated enough to realize we will be fighting this almost everyday until we figure out how to stop and reverse the damage done to our great country.

Thanks for posting Frosty, he's great isn't he and very dedicated!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I've been a member of other blogs for a while now, there are so many groups, like NumbersUSA, f***france.com and www.illegalaliens.us We just need to start grouping together. Instead of having individual groups who only coordinate on big ticket issues, but are somewhat silent on other issues.

I saw that bill and saw it as the piece of garbage that it was. I knew right away that since the bill failed that they would slip it in into other bills. The globalist have too much invested in giving up the SPP (NAU) whatever you want to call it to quit now.

It will be a coordinated effort by many groups that beat back and take back our nation.
    "When the Government Fears the People, there is Liberty. When the People Fear the Government, there is Tyranny."

Thomas Jefferson

That is so true, United we can win we have the numbers, but constant envolvedment is a key factor, the minute we let them think we went to sleep again or don't care it is all over!!

Again your right North American Union is their goal!!

OH and I was watching TV the day Bush said he wishes they would stop throw that damn piece of paper in his face the constitution!! he was in the rose garden!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Bush Sr - worthless

Bill Clinton - worthless

Bush Jr - Completely worthless

The more things change the more they stay the same. The Democratic party and the Republican party are different leg of a the same pair of pants. All they care about is themselves. Notice how nothing changes when either is in power. Republican revolution of 94 HA, what a joke. Democrats will make sweeping change now that they are in charge of congress HA another joke. Again nothing changes. We have to do the work the government doesn't want to.

Thomas Jefferson

DITTO DITTO DITTO Please never give us another status Quo president or we are lost. And lets vote all the worthless traitors out of congress!! WAKE UP AMERICA!!!

Ron Paul isn't a status Quo president. Even the RNC doesn't want to endorse him which tells me enough that I should vote for him. If he's that much of a threat to his own "handlers" then you know he's good for the country.

Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Hapexamendios
    Ron Paul isn't a status Quo president. Even the RNC doesn't want to endorse him which tells me enough that I should vote for him. If he's that much of a threat to his own "handlers" then you know he's good for the country.
    He has alot of followers at c-span everyone one calling in is talking of Ron Paul. So far my favorits are Hunter, Tancredo. and Paul, the rest are worthless. But that should be easy for people to see as anyone the main stream media is pushing is not who we want, that is for sure.

Because unlike the others, he has the voting record to back up his claims.

There are somethings I do not agree with him about mostly about foriegn policy but for domestic he is dead on.

Thomas Jefferson

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast