Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

From jshhmr:
    What? Since when was killing someone a misdemeanor? If she were an American she would have been charged with felony vehicular manslaughter. This is outrageous!
    I second this.

And she is a hardworking undocumented immigrant, always remember poor her.

And in the paper today an American is going to jail for killing another friend accidentally in his car.

Something is rotten in the United States
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It is rumored that the young man was the son of the victim, but that hasn't been confirmed so far as I know.>>>>>Yes the boy was the son of Bryan. I am a good friend of Bryan's, and this news is so tragic....he will be greatly missed.

JadensMama: Welcome to ALIPAC in such a sad time.

My heart is broken for the family, relatives, and friends of William Barber. And to the son I pray for a speedy and total healing.

Have strength JadensMama.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thank you. Will (his son) will be ok, he didn't suffer any serious injuries other than a broken leg. He had to have surgery and rods and pins were set. He is expected to come home tomorrow. Will needs many prayers to get through this hard time. His dad was his hero, and he saw him get him killed. (or rather, murdered in my eyes). The accident is not what caused the death. within the whole incident, I'm not quite sure if it was in the process of the actual accident, or from her trying to leave the scence, the lady proceeded to run over Bryan. He was still alive before that. A misdemanor is extreme injustice, I guess anyone can get away with murder in this system. His family and friends are all greiving badly, and this should have never happened to such a great man. I am just thankful I was given the chance to have him in my life.

Welcome, JadensMama! And please relay all of our hopes for Will's recovery and our prayers are with the family in their grief and with you for having a friend taken away in such a way where the perpetrator is barely charged after taking another life.

Quote Originally Posted by JadensMama
    Thank you. Will (his son) will be ok, he didn't suffer any serious injuries other than a broken leg. He had to have surgery and rods and pins were set. He is expected to come home tomorrow. Will needs many prayers to get through this hard time. His dad was his hero, and he saw him get him killed. (or rather, murdered in my eyes). The accident is not what caused the death. within the whole incident, I'm not quite sure if it was in the process of the actual accident, or from her trying to leave the scence, the lady proceeded to run over Bryan. He was still alive before that. A misdemanor is extreme injustice, I guess anyone can get away with murder in this system. His family and friends are all greiving badly, and this should have never happened to such a great man. I am just thankful I was given the chance to have him in my life.
    Welcome to ALIPAC JadensMama and thank you for speaking out and sharing information.

If you are not familiar with us here at ALIPAC, our goal is to protect lives in the future.

This is a terrible crime that has been committed in Burlington and it would have never happened if the Federal government had secured our borders and enforced our existing immigration laws.

However, our borders are not secured and our immigration laws are rarely enforced because power groups with much more influence over the Government than We The People want it that way.

There's blood on the hands of many politicians.

I hope you will stand with us in our struggle to return our government to the hands of the vast majority of America's legal citizens that want our laws adequately enforced and deaths like this one in Burlington prevented.

Has anyone determined 100 percent if this woman was leaving a planning meeting for tomorrow's illegal aliens Vs. 287(g) street protests?

W

Quote Originally Posted by jshhmr
    "Lopez was charged with misdemeanor death by motor vehicle, driving with no operator's license and running a red light."

What? Since when was killing someone a misdemeanor? If she were an American she would have been charged with felony vehicular manslaughter. This is outrageous!
    No, no, no guys. Misdemeanor death means someone died while in the commission of a misdemeanor. Here it would be the running of the red light. This makes perfect sense and is not outrageous but legal and ethical

Would it not be a felony if she returned to the United States after being deported and committed an additional crime that results in a death?

[/quote]

No, no, no guys. Misdemeanor death means someone died while in the commission of a misdemeanor. Here it would be the running of the red light. This makes perfect sense and is not outrageous but legal and ethical[/quote]

If that was the exact case, that may be true, but in this case, this woman not only ran a red light, had no license, had no insurance, was illegal, had aleady been stopped once before and was caught with no license, supposedly had previously been deported once before, caused a horrible accident, then proceeded to RUN OVER BRYAN, WHICH IS WHAT KILLED HIM, AND THEN TRIED TO LEAVE THE SCENE! Now you tell me if the misdemeanor is fair!?!? A boy if left without his father and friends and family are left without this great man, because her selfish a** was so worried about being caught and being deported. If she would have acted like any other decent american citizen, and stopped to see what she had just caused, Bryan might still be alive right now. Maybe she would have known the american way if she had been here legally, instead of trying to run and hide from the government. Better yet, when she was deported the first time she should have thought that maybe America just isn't the place for her, and stayed where she was at.

Quote Originally Posted by JadensMama
    , then proceeded to RUN OVER BRYAN, WHICH IS WHAT KILLED HIM, AND THEN TRIED TO LEAVE THE SCENE!
    Sounds like 2nd degree murder to me. Add on hit and run, no license, felony illegal re-entry, hopefully she will get at least 20 years.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast