Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    , then proceeded to RUN OVER BRYAN, WHICH IS WHAT KILLED HIM, AND THEN TRIED TO LEAVE THE SCENE!
    Sounds like 2nd degree murder to me. Add on hit and run, no license, felony illegal re-entry, hopefully she will get at least 20 years.[/quote]

Another American citizen murdered by someone who shouldn't even be in this country. His poor son. He will suffer for the rest of his life for this, along with all the rest of his family and friends...and yet, all we ever hear about is how "fine and upstanding and law abiding" the "undocumented workers" are and how they and their children are suffering.

Was illegal alien at a planning meeting for rally prior. . ?

RE: W's inquiry about where illegal alien was prior to wreck. She (acording to members of Blessed Sacrament Church) had just departed an extended Spanaish language Mass prior to the wreck. These members are adament that the Church does not engage in or permit its facilities to be used for activities such as organizing or planning political rallies.

JadensMama: I feel your pain. ALIPAC knows your pain.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Was illegal alien at a planning meeting for rally prior.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnPershing
    RE: W's inquiry about where illegal alien was prior to wreck. She (acording to members of Blessed Sacrament Church) had just departed an extended Spanaish language Mass prior to the wreck. These members are adament that the Church does not engage in or permit its facilities to be used for activities such as organizing or planning political rallies.
    This criminal attended church services while simulaneously breaking many laws, which the Bible plainly tells us to obey...then left the service, which was a worship of the Lord, and killed a man and injured his son, and devastated his entire family and all his friends, not to mention an entire community by trying to run so she could continue to break our immigration and employment laws????? And what does the Bible say Jesus feels toward hypocrites? I believe it says He hates them worst of all.

While listening to a local radio talk show minutes ago (AM 1150 WBAG), further information was brought forward by a caller.

It appears the woman arrested in this incident was:
    1) Previously deported and so now subject to a re-entry felony charge.
    2) Attempted to leave the scene of the accident and had to be physically restrained until law enforcement arrived.
    3)Was reported to have left a rally at the local Catholic Church immediately prior to the accident - purpose of the rally unspecified
    If in fact these allegations are true, then I would fully expect the state to re-evalute this case and file charges which adequately reflect the criminal acts committed.

It should be argued, and rightfully so, that this woman was engaged in felony during the commission of this act, since it's a felony to re-enter this country after a formal order of deportation has been executed against you. And I use the term during the commission of since the very presence of this woman on US soil is an on-going felony.

Therefore, this must be taken into consideration when evaluating any act which has the potential to have criminal elements associated with it. If this is not currently the law, then it is the law which is unjust and needs to be changed to reflect the serious nature for which these type of acts are.

Further, this woman demonstrated a reckless disregard, not only for the law, but those around her when she chose to get behind the wheel of an automoblie without a valid drivers license. At the least, this would be considered an aggravating factor.

I will not even get into the the possibility, as suggested by a potential witness, that this illegal may have intentionally struck the victim in an attempt to either flee, or even worse. If this can be substantiated, then we are dealing with something far worse than simply causing the death of another while running a red light.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

My prayers are with his family and friends.....
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    While listening to a local radio talk show minutes ago (AM 1150 WBAG), further information was brought forward by a caller.

It appears the woman arrested in this incident was:
    1) Previously deported and so now subject to a re-entry felony charge.
    2) Attempted to leave the scene of the accident and had to be physically restrained until law enforcement arrived.
    3)Was reported to have left a rally at the local Catholic Church immediately prior to the accident - purpose of the rally unspecified
    If in fact these allegations are true, then I would fully expect the state to re-evalute this case and file charges which adequately reflect the criminal acts committed.

It should be argued, and rightfully so, that this woman was engaged in felony during the commission of this act, since it's a felony to re-enter this country after a formal order of deportation has been executed against you. And I use the term during the commission of since the very presence of this woman on US soil is an on-going felony.

Therefore, this must be taken into consideration when evaluating any act which has the potential to have criminal elements associated with it. If this is not currently the law, then it is the law which is unjust and needs to be changed to reflect the serious nature for which these type of acts are.

Further, this woman demonstrated a reckless disregard, not only for the law, but those around her when she chose to get behind the wheel of an automoblie without a valid drivers license. At the least, this would be considered an aggravating factor.

I will not even get into the the possibility, as suggested by a potential witness, that this illegal may have intentionally struck the victim in an attempt to either flee, or even worse. If this can be substantiated, then we are dealing with something far worse than simply causing the death of another while running a red light.
    Engaged in a felony? I believe the crime is the entering of the country after the deportation order. Nonetheless, I know there is case law about a "state of being" as you argue that would be unconstitutional. Are you paralleling this "on-going" act with the felony murder rule? If you are, under the felony murder rule, once you reach a safe haven the felony murder rule does not apply. I highly doubt this lady just crossed the border and was en route to a safe haven.

Driving a vehicle without a license is not a reckless disregard for those around you. Driving is not an unusually dangerous activity and just because one has a license does not insure or protect an individual from not being involved in an auto accident. The license itself does not change driving from an unusually dangerous activity to a less dangerous activity.

Given the fact that District Attorney's tend to "over charge" I would say if anything, some charges will be dropped by the time trial arrives or during the plea bargain process.

This woman murdered a great man. If charges are dropped, it will cause many, many people to be outraged. Have you read my other posts? I am a personal friend of the family, and have been for over 25 years. This woman not only caused the accident, when she shouldn't have even been here in the first place, but then proceeded to run him over while trying to flee the scene. Bystanders saw it, his own SON saw it. Do you think those images will ever be out of that little boy's head? He saw his father get murdered. This boy is not the same happy-go-lucky boy I knew last week. This lady had to stopped by another bystander to be kept from getting away. All she had to do was stop....like most people do when they get into an accident. Bryan would still be here today. But NOOO, she was too worried about being deported...AGAIN. She also knew that she had just ran over a man, while he was trying to get up and crawl over to his son. Also, I cannot verify this fact yet, but rumor has it that the other lady involved in the wreck passed away today as well. So if that is true, now she has TWO deaths on her hands. Still think charges will be reduced???

Quote Originally Posted by JadensMama
    This woman murdered a great man. If charges are dropped, it will cause many, many people to be outraged. Have you read my other posts? I am a personal friend of the family, and have been for over 25 years. This woman not only caused the accident, when she shouldn't have even been here in the first place, but then proceeded to run him over while trying to flee the scene. Bystanders saw it, his own SON saw it. Do you think those images will ever be out of that little boy's head? He saw his father get murdered. This boy is not the same happy-go-lucky boy I knew last week. This lady had to stopped by another bystander to be kept from getting away. All she had to do was stop....like most people do when they get into an accident. Bryan would still be here today. But NOOO, she was too worried about being deported...AGAIN. She also knew that she had just ran over a man, while he was trying to get up and crawl over to his son. Also, I cannot verify this fact yet, but rumor has it that the other lady involved in the wreck passed away today as well. So if that is true, now she has TWO deaths on her hands. Still think charges will be reduced???
    I just said that DA's tend to over charge and when defendants are initially charged, most of the time, the defendants are not held to answer ALL of the original charges. Where new evidence is presented DA's can also add charges. If what you are saying is true about this second death, she may have to answer new charges as well.

I don't judge cases through the media or family members. They all tend to be one-sided, just like if I asked the defendant what occurred. She would most likely not tell me all the facts and try to reduce her culpability.

Quote Originally Posted by attorneyatlaw
    Quote Originally Posted by JadensMama
    I just said that DA's tend to over charge and when defendants are initially charged, most of the time, the defendants are not held to answer ALL of the original charges. Where new evidence is presented DA's can also add charges. If what you are saying is true about this second death, she may have to answer new charges as well.

I don't judge cases through the media or family members. They all tend to be one-sided, just like if I asked the defendant what occurred. She would most likely not tell me all the facts and try to reduce her culpability.
    The fact that she violated the law of our nation by entering the United States as an ILLEGAL after already having been deported from the United States and her presence directly resulted in the murder of a United States Citizen, (if she was not an ILLEGAL in United States the man would be alive today or at least not murdered by the ILLEGAL), means nothing to you.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast