Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Crikey
    Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    Quote Originally Posted by patbrunz

America is not what I'd call "vibrant" right now. 20+% unemployment with California being among the highest and you call that "vibrant"? CA is also in the hole for $13 billion - about what illegals cost the state every year.

Try telling Jamiel Shaw's family, and countless others who have been killed and victimized by "immigrants" how the US attracts the "best" immigrants.
    BTW, CA's unemployment rate is 11% (google CA unemployment). It was much lower a few years ago when immigration was just as high if not higher. the high unemployment is due to the global credit crisis caused by Wall Street and ironically it has led to a steep drop in the number of illegals moving to the US (and most likely legal migrants too).

Regarding crimes and so on, bad things happen in any big country. Do you think horrific crimes are never committed by American citizens? I don't see any reason why an illegal immigrant who is already living in fear of deportation would have any more propensity to commit crimes than native born Americans. I recently checked the details of people on death row in some of the states like Texas which have a lot of people on death row. I could not find a single Mexican national on it - which undercuts the argument that illegals are going around committing a disproportionate amount of violent crimes.
    In the end, most people (immigrant or native) are good people. Tell me how many times have illegal Mexicans robbed you or hurt you in any way? For me the number is 0 (as it is for every American I know personally).
    Any Americans harmed or killed by invaders is unacceptable, especially the thousands killed each year by illegal aliens. Just because some Americans commit crimes is no excuse to allow illegal aliens from all across the Globe to come here and harm our citizens when it is the first and foremost responsibility of our government to protect our citizens from those outside of America that would come here and do us harm.

The vast majority of crimes against our innocent citizens committed by illegal aliens are preventable crimes that would never occur here in our borders if we enforced the laws that exist.

You may continue to argue on behalf of the murders and rapists that illegally immigrate into the US and kill our innocent citizens and children, but you will find me standing with the innocent victims that would be alive or uninjured today if America simply adequately enforced our existing immigration and border laws as desired by a super majority of Americans.

I do have the proper perspective and that perspective is that within the next few years America will have both the largest number and largest percentage of legal and illegal immigrants in our nation than any other time in our nation's history.

Furthermore, I contend with a strong degree of certainty that the mass migration into the United States in the last twenty years represents the largest, most rapid, most dramatic movement of people in the history of mankind!

American citizens do not want millions of illegal aliens entering and remaining in America. American citizens do not want unprecedented hyper legal immigration into America. American citizens have cried out again and again for this to stop or be curtailed and we have been ignored because AMERICAN CITIZENS ARE NO LONGER IN CONTROL OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

When past generations had grown tired of high immigration levels, they put the brakes on and exercised their rights as empowered American citizens to slow or stop the influx.

Whether you agree or disagree with these decisions of the past, these decisions were supported by most Americans and were part of the successful equation which once made America the most successful civilization in the history of mankind. (No offense intended to those that believe in Antediluvian civs like Atlantis)

Now, Americans are being told, by people such as yourself, that despite the US Constitution and existing Federal laws and over 80% public support for curtailing all immigration that we may not do so. This means that we are now slaves in our own nation awaiting whatever directives you have for us next.

I stand with the super majority of Americans, the US Constitution, the rational course of action, and the existing Federal laws.

You stand with the illegal alien invaders, murderers, rapists, usurpers, and the Global banks and corporations and sellouts in DC that support them.

You should abandon the invasion supporters and join with the innocent American defenders if you are interested in true justice for all.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

In the 1930s when there was record unemployment (33%) people still migrated to the US and people have been migrating continously to America for decades and the unemployment rate shows no relationship to immigration rates.
    Here's a quote from a recent article by Pat Buchanan rthat shows that people were NOT immigrating to the USA in the 30's until the 1965 Kennedy bill:
    "In 1924, the United States declared a timeout on all immigration. But for almost half a century since 1965, there has been no timeout. One to 2 million more immigrants, legal and illegal, arrive every year."
    http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=365357

www.numbersusa.com also has relevant data on immigration and why it needs to be limited until the millions who have moved here have time to assimilate
    Hmmm. . .if*Americans are so racist, why do so many*people want to live*here??* One would think we wouild need border walls to keep them here under racist rule rather than building walls to keep them out!

[quote=ALIPAC][quote=Crikey][quote=SicNTiredInSoCal][quote=Crikey][quote=patbrunz][quote="Crikey":2ycyn6af]

Any Americans harmed or killed by invaders is unacceptable, especially the thousands killed each year by illegal aliens. Just because some Americans commit crimes is no excuse to allow illegal aliens from all across the Globe to come here and harm our citizens when it is the first and foremost responsibility of our government to protect our citizens from those outside of America that would come here and do us harm.

The vast majority of crimes against our innocent citizens committed by illegal aliens are preventable crimes that would never occur here in our borders if we enforced the laws that exist.

You may continue to argue on behalf of the murders and rapists that illegally immigrate into the US and kill our innocent citizens and children, but you will find me standing with the innocent victims that would be alive or uninjured today if America simply adequately enforced our existing immigration and border laws as desired by a super majority of Americans.

I do have the proper perspective and that perspective is that within the next few years America will have both the largest number and largest percentage of legal and illegal immigrants in our nation than any other time in our nation's history.

Furthermore, I contend with a strong degree of certainty that the mass migration into the United States in the last twenty years represents the largest, most rapid, most dramatic movement of people in the history of mankind!

American citizens do not want millions of illegal aliens entering and remaining in America. American citizens do not want unprecedented hyper legal immigration into America. American citizens have cried out again and again for this to stop or be curtailed and we have been ignored because AMERICAN CITIZENS ARE NO LONGER IN CONTROL OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

When past generations had grown tired of high immigration levels, they put the brakes on and exercised their rights as empowered American citizens to slow or stop the influx.

Whether you agree or disagree with these decisions of the past, these decisions were supported by most Americans and were part of the successful equation which once made America the most successful civilization in the history of mankind. (No offense intended to those that believe in Antediluvian civs like Atlantis)

Now, Americans are being told, by people such as yourself, that despite the US Constitution and existing Federal laws and over 80% public support for curtailing all immigration that we may not do so. This means that we are now slaves in our own nation awaiting whatever directives you have for us next.

I stand with the super majority of Americans, the US Constitution, the rational course of action, and the existing Federal laws.

You stand with the illegal alien invaders, murderers, rapists, usurpers, and the Global banks and corporations and sellouts in DC that support them.

You should abandon the invasion supporters and join with the innocent American defenders if you are interested in true justice for all.

W[/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote:2ycyn6af]

I don't stand with anybody and on economic grounds I do agree immigration of lower skilled workers (whether illegal or legal) should be greatly reduced. However I disagree with some of the things you are saying. For instance one would rationally expect that an average immigrant living and working inside the US to be much less likely to commit a crime. The reason is simple, an immigrant from a poor country who comes to the US and starts earning has a lot to lose by breaking the law because it could lead to deportation which is a terrible setback for any immigrant. When I googled "crimes committed by illegals" I see this on the wiki:

"Illegal immigrants avoid involvement in criminal activity to reduce interaction with law enforcement officials, and evidence shows a decline in crime correlates with an increase in immigration in most large cities.["121]

[url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illegal_immigration_to_the_United_States#Crimes_co mmitted_by_illegal_immigrants"]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illegal_im ... immigrants[/url]

Also check out research that confirms this hardly surprising fact that immigrants do not lead to a rise in crime:
    http://www.futurity.org/society-culture ... migration/

If immigrants were responsible for crime then the higher and higher immigrant population should have led to an ever increasing crime rate which is not the case as crime rates have fallen precipitously since the 90s.

Quote Originally Posted by Achilles
    In the 1930s when there was record unemployment (33%) people still migrated to the US and people have been migrating continously to America for decades and the unemployment rate shows no relationship to immigration rates.
    Here's a quote from a recent article by Pat Buchanan rthat shows that people were NOT immigrating to the USA in the 30's until the 1965 Kennedy bill:
    "In 1924, the United States declared a timeout on all immigration. But for almost half a century since 1965, there has been no timeout. One to 2 million more immigrants, legal and illegal, arrive every year."
    http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=365357

www.numbersusa.com also has relevant data on immigration and why it needs to be limited until the millions who have moved here have time to assimilate
    Actually, immigration was very much alive in 1924. There were quotas imposed in 1924 to restrict people from certain countries (which exist today too) but it was not a timeout.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_Act_of_1924

crikey wrote.

Quite untrue.. people from countries like India for instance are among the best educated and highest earning households in the US. The statement about immigrants spreading disease is flat out not true.
    You are correct. I incorrectly wrote immigrants instead of illegal immigrants and it makes big difference. That was an oversight/typing error and I thank you for pointing it out.

I believe that people that come here legally want to be part of this country, not just an appendage to it and I applaud and welcome legal immigrants.

I have several friends, that are now citizens, that have immigrated legally from India, Mexico and Greece and I have had the priviledge of attending 3 naturalization ceremonies. Not one of these friends likes the fact that people come here illegally and get away with it.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Cricky, you said you checked and cant find any mexican nationals on death row. Well I found 51. *Vibrant* enough for ya?

http://blog.amnestyusa.org/deathpenalty ... -in-texas/

Crikey is intentionally confusing data that includes legal law abiding immigrants with illegal aliens.

One group has show us a pattern of adhering to laws.

The illegal immigrant group shows patterns of breaking our laws.

Apples and oranges.

Banned
    Crikey is either very naive or does not respect or acknowledge that the U.S is a nation of laws.
    Illegal aliens commit their first crime by breaking in to my country.
    Yes for all the ignorant, a misdemeanor is a crime.
    Illegal aliens are an economic travesty. They have drained every coffer of health care, education, and social services set up for AMERICAN CITIZENS IN NEED! And put public education economically and more important academically int a THIRD WORLD tailspin.
    I could spend hours with people like "Crikey" providing documented facts.
    And yes Crikey I know many people. Too Damn Many! That have fallen VICTIM at the hands and behavior of those criminally in the U.S!
    I myself have been assaulted and believe my life was at risk for speaking and standing up AGAINST third world lawlessness. My social security no. has been stolen used. My bet it was not a legal immigrant or U.S. citizen.
    There are victims. Too Many. All preventable crimes. But you and your naive, fact less, and irresponsible notion of third world utopia are all that matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Angel43
    Crikey is intentionally confusing data that includes legal law abiding immigrants with illegal aliens.

Apples and oranges.
    That's what I thought. You just come on here and accuse, baselessly. When you come up with some proof I am pro-illegal alien, let us know. Otherwise, your just another troll.
    The Lord is my Sheperd, I shall not want.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyYuma
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel43

Apples and oranges.
    That's what I thought. You just come on here and accuse, baselessly. When you come up with some proof I am pro-illegal alien, let us know. Otherwise, your just another troll.
    I've never said one word to you. Ive made no accusations against you. If I decide to address you I will mention you by name and quote you.

I do not know why you are acting aggressively towards me.

I will point out that rule #2 on this board states "Calling other users names or attacking others will not be tolerated. Don't call other users names or apply labels to them that you can't substantiate "

So I will thank you kindly to not call me a 'troll' or any other inappropriate name.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast