Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

JAK
    Working on this! As we have "ALL" seen with the Democratic debates... they won't even bring up the issue of illegal immigration!!! They just flat out tell us... "WE'RE NOT LISTENING TO YOU!!" Disgusting!!!!!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

tinybobidaho - is interesting, but doesn't mention the jeff sessions survey. could you send another one to everybody. also, when they get that long, i bet they stop reading after the first few sentences. i did!!

The survey was included in my email.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sen. Sessions

I contacted Mitt Romney's office by telephone, they said they were aware of Senator Sessions' survey and were looking at it. Very pleasant!

Contacted the Huckabee's site via email, sent him a message about the survey, but he is such a liar (I'm from Arkansas so I know him) he would sign anything knowing he will not keep his word. (I still remember him saying he would remove the +6% state tax on food and medicine if he were reelected. After the election he changed his mind.)

He loves illegal alliens and he PERSONALLY and actively encouraged Mexico to open a colsulate office in Little Rock last year, he even arranged for them to have free rent before they rented their own offiice space. Illegals from all over the Southwest now come to Little Rock to get Mexican IDs. (Arkansas Democrat/Gazette newspaper to verify these facts). A lifelong Democrat I down to Romey or Paul. Holy smoke

JAK
    When I called Huckabee's office...I was told to send the survey to Stephanie. I sent two... one to the email address William gave and one to Stephanie.

If anyone else wants Stephanies email it is... stephanie.brown@explorehuckabee.com

I too, think this man would do anything to get elected! ... and I do believe he is a LIAR!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

April
    Have been calling and several of the offices stated that they have been getting calls !!!!

WAY TO GO PATRIOTS!!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!

April
    JAK wrote:

When I called Huckabee's office...I was told to send the survey to Stephanie. I sent two... one to the email address William gave and one to Stephanie.

If anyone else wants Stephanies email it is... stephanie.brown@explorehuckabee.com
    Will do!

Re: Sen. Sessions

Quote Originally Posted by jmsgtf
    I contacted Mitt Romney's office by telephone, they said they were aware of Senator Sessions' survey and were looking at it. Very pleasant!

Contacted the Huckabee's site via email, sent him a message about the survey, but he is such a liar (I'm from Arkansas so I know him) he would sign anything knowing he will not keep his word. (I still remember him saying he would remove the +6% state tax on food and medicine if he were reelected. After the election he changed his mind.)

He loves illegal alliens and he PERSONALLY and actively encouraged Mexico to open a colsulate office in Little Rock last year, he even arranged for them to have free rent before they rented their own offiice space. Illegals from all over the Southwest now come to Little Rock to get Mexican IDs. (Arkansas Democrat/Gazette newspaper to verify these facts). A lifelong Democrat I down to Romey or Paul. Holy smoke
    Welcome to ALIPAC, jmsgtf. Since your from Arkansas, perhaps you'd be interested in this: http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-97116-.html

Results of phone calls made so far:

Hillary Clinton--- n/a nothing

Barak Obama ---recording see website and submit question

Rudi Giuliani---- Will look at questions

John McCain--- Will look over questions nothing definite

Ron Paul--- They have received a lot of calls on this subject, he does get a lot of surveys and she doesn't have an answer for me at this time. They will be looking at it.

Mitt Romney--- She will be submitting my comments to somebody and they will be getting back to me. Either calling or e-mail.

JAK
    Republicans called. Some left voice mails... Ron P. Rudy G. ... the others say they are looking into it... McCains office told me they were looking into it....LOL.... he is such a liar. I guess in looking into it ...they are trying to find answers that deceive!!!!! When they get asked about how they answered the survey. Getting the story straight!!! Get out of office McCain... you are a LIAR and we ALL know it!!!!!!

Have emailed all of the Republicans also.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast