Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

JAK
    Clinton... as usual her staff ignored me and my question and transferred me to a voice mail... They ACTED like they had absolutely no idea about this survey. We know better... they all know by now!!!

Another LIAR!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    Edwards... left message.

Obama... left email address and phone number with staffer to get back with me.

Emailed all the republican and democratic presidential candidates!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

lou dobbs has a link to the survey on his site. it says, "Click here to read Sen. Jeff Sessions' challenge to the candidates on immigration reform."

Left message at Giuliani and Huckabee offices this evening requesting that the survey be filled out as Senator Session's requested of each of the Presidential Candidates and as I myself request as a voter who cares about illegal immigration in the United States.

Mitt Romney's mailbox was full. Hopefully, we did that.

Unfortunately, those who said that they would call back, did not. Will try again.

Ephesians 4:32
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

April
    Quote Originally Posted by bettybopper
    lou dobbs has a link to the survey on his site. it says, "Click here to read Sen. Jeff Sessions' challenge to the candidates on immigration reform."
    Cool!

I called and emailed and will again. I can worry the horns off a billy goat if it will help stop this invasion. I told 'em all that Senator Sessions is the voice of the American people and I put a bug in the Democrats' ears that their amnesty stands might not be the wisest. We already have a pretty good idea where most of these candidates stand. Most of them are CFR members and aren't really on our side. Their actions speak louder than their words. BTW Ron Paul isn't a member of the CFR.

Sen. Sessions

Have sent messages to all of the candidates (got an automatic "out of office" response from Huckabee...he's out of the office all right!)

Sen. Sessions' survey

Here's the e-mail I sent to all:

I've just read the questions Sen. Jeff Sessions is proposing to ask all presidential candidates...the questions focus on illegal immigration.

I realize the subject of our economy is probably the Number 1 concern, however, to my mind "Immigration" is an integral part of the problem with our "Economy". Illegal immigrants are draining our Social Security benefits; they're adding to the costs of education; they're reaping the benefits of health care, subsidized housing, and other public assistance programs; in many cases they're the cause of American citizens not being able to obtain gainful employment AND they don't pay taxes to help replenish the programs that are shelling out these funds!

I would sincerely appreciate knowing whether or not ________ will be responding to Sen. Sessions' survey so that American citizens know where (s)he stands on this subject.

Thank you
    JK

Thanks for the help tiggergram, the more the better!

Good work, everyone. We're ramping it up now! The horses are out of the barn and not coming back until McCain is defeated. Keep it up, Patriots!!!

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast