Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: ALIPAC Calls for the Impeachment of President Barack Obama

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

We must vote him out in 2012 and to do this we need to make sure no ILLEGALS vote and no more groups like Aacorn are formed to spur illegal votes.
    You cannot dedicate yourself to America unless you become in every
    respect and with every purpose of your will thoroughly Americans. You
    cannot become thoroughly Americans if you think of yourselves in groups. President Woodrow Wilson

The reason this userper is pro illegal aliens, is because he is one of them !

"Could we get some kind of script to read from?" I'm all for getting rid of this wanna be "Pimp" I just don't want to sound like a dumbass, which is easier for some of us then others! Nobueno sure could use some of those golden words right about now!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

JPD

Obama Citizenship "ONE QUESTION" HAMMER and NAIL

June 19, 2011: Happy Fathers Day!

When You’re Holding a Hammer (Everything Looks Like a Nail)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfH46DTAkxo
    http://www.holdingahammer.com/

Questions about Obama’s citizenship status from before the election in 2008 have come full circle, you might say the most Holy Reverend Jeremiah Wright, was right, chickens do come home to roost. Obama is not a“Natural Born Citizenâ€

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ
    It seems to me that we need absolute proof about Obama's involvement with the Gun Runner thing--and that he is lying. That proof needs to be so publicly known that the MSM cannot protect him. At that point, we would have a chance of impeachment. As much as I want impeachment, we need more than we have today. You need some time to gather support before making any significant moves.
    Appreciate your timing concerns, but we cannot allow Morton's edict, issued per Obama's directives of course, to become the law of the land without responding with all the power we can muster.

The decision to make this move was made over a good period of time, in consultation with others, and now we plan to lead.

We are leading the way and we are making the move. The move has begun and cannot be undone.

We are calling for impeachment and we need you on the phones to Congress with us. If Congress does not respond, then we will need you in the streets with us. If the public does not respond then we will march on the gates of the White House alone if necessary.

Please marshal your support behind us.

William Gheen
    President of Americans for Legal Immigration PAC
    www.alipac.us
    FINALLY! its past time we did what the illegals have been doing for years.

I know we got in the streets Nov15th,08 but few joined us.This time I think more will join.

Good for you W.Your a good man and love your country.

Last time most radio stations we called did advertise our protest rally.16 GOP college kids came alog with their president. But the college has been filled up with immigrants even more than before.But I'll see what I can do to get them to call.

Wonder if the Tea Party would help us. I stopped going to meetings when they let the polititions take over who were for amnesty'Palin speech at Univision'.

Quote Originally Posted by HighlanderJuan
    Quote Originally Posted by PatriotofPast
    I'm sorry, But how can you Impeach someone, who Constitutionally should not be in that position? Please, I want to see this man in Prison along with those who Helped him Userp Power away from the American people.
    We are in agreement, Patriot.

We have to use the few weapons against these traitors we have.
    Impeach now file criminal charges later.

Quote Originally Posted by HighlanderJuan
    It has been my opinion for some time that the federal government, created by the states to perform certain specific shared sovereignty functions for the states, has ceased to abide by our laws and and by the terms of the original contract with the states. obama is just the head of the snake, and inasmuch as we must remove him from the office he has usurped, we need to have the states regain control of the federal government.

We are all consciously aware of the crimes being committed against the American people, and are extremely frustrated because we cannot, by ourselves, stop, or reverse the damage. The problem is too big for us to individually manage.

Two years ago, one million of us marched on Washington DC, and there was no reaction from the federal government aside from the Park Service providing a tally of how many people were in Washington that day. Try to understand that the federal government does not care at all about the people of America - it's not there to support us at all. Government is the use of force and violence to assert one man's control over another. That's all it is. The federal government was created by the state representatives via the Constitution for the United States after the Articles of Confederation was shown to be unsuccessful.

If we want change and restoration to a free republic, we will have to go after the whimpy state and local governments that refuse to grow up and assume their place among the sovereign states of the world. The states are our protector, we are not protected by the federal government. Why aren't the states doing their job protecting their own citizens against the tyrannical central government - a government they themselves created? Are the states corrupt also?

If you want to correct our federal government misdeeds and abuses of power, you will be far more successful doing it by way of your state governors and state legislature. The states have power they do not exercise very often, but should. The states also have the primary responsibility for protecting their own citizens (that would be you) from all foreign governments, and that includes the federal government, Mexico, etc. Why aren't you demanding they do their job? It's your freedoms that are being flushed down the toilet.

In case you are not aware of subjects like state sovereignty, these docs may help you learn about what is available and what you can do.

State Sovereignty:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/35635114/John ... nty-8-9-10

Constitution for the united States, including the amendments and comments:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/23978769/Cons ... ted-States

Proposed 28th Amendment (including the required teeth to punish unlawful behavior):

http://www.scribd.com/doc/28752867/Amen ... -Amendment

And let's not forget fixing our election process to remove the corruption and fraud that allowed obama to get into office in the first place:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/52670734/John ... Corruption

If you don't believe we have corrupt elections, watch this video and learn:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEzY2tnwExs

2008 was a hugely corrupt election for the American people (35 million too many ballots cast and counted) as was shown by Jon Christian Ryter in this document:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/23495809/Jon- ... the-Future

The only solution to the electronic election system is to return to a paper ballot system which will provide the necessary audit trail of votes cast.

And a further suggestions on what you can do on a personal basis to help recover our free republic:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/50831069/John ... of-America

I hope you find this information helpful. It has taken us decades to degrade ourselves to where we are today, and there are no magic bullets for solving our problems. We simply have to buckle down and fix our problems.

The states are being represented in Washington DC.This is where they do their damage,not in the face of their voters.

I agree we do need to go to local meetings if we can't make DC.

None of us have the access to start this peaceful protest revolution.Its William Gheens leadership we should follow.

I'm a birther too,but in order to call this imposter out on proof of citinzenship we need the crooked courts who protect him.

So far many have tried and all have failed!!If a constitution lawyer and American Ambassador like Alan Keys can't get a court to listen what makes yall think we can!

Gheen is right ,we have to push to impeach.

I am in full support of impeaching President Obama...Obama has an endless list of laws he has broken..he has consistently disrespected our congress and our constitution...The Gun Running and his participation in not only keeping our borders open but protecting those entering illegal can only mean one thing..Dishonesty in our up coming elections...We have seen enough, There is irrefutable mounting evidence that Obama is willfully breaking our laws.

Mr william
    thank you for standing up for us. & you should Run for President
    Thank you God bless you
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast