Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

William - Maybe it got lost in the shuffle of the discussion but I posed a serious question regarding just WHO decided for the whole organization to pull out of this rally. I'm not even saying it is WRONG to pull out - I just remember much consternation regarding Lou Dobbs and what to do with the money raised on behalf of his possible candidacy for president. There was a big point made (by you, I believe) that the policy of ALIPAC was to 'poll' the group and the decision be made on that basis. I believe you said that if approximately half of the group wanted to do something with the Lou Dobbs money and withdraw our official support, that's what would be done and we, after MUCH discussion in posts to this site came in on the side of disbursing (and NOT to Lou Dobbs) the funds - I forget just what we did with them now. I have read all the posts,

I have gone to the site posted and yes - it seems to be a heavy metal group called SAGA - (he loves heavy metal music) and SAGA was posted there. I didn't see anything that said they were neo-Nazis but will defer to you if you have done your homework on them. You have a very good point regarding withdrawal of our 'group' from this rally that doesn't even seem to have a site to rally on - as the 'enemy' got the permit lst for that particular site. I still wonder why we couldn't find an alternate site - a stadium or something, hopefully draw other groups to join us such as NumbersUSA and get a permit to have an alternative for the public to attend - one, a place where neo-Nazis congregate - and one where patriotic Americans rally. That way none of our group who has bought unrefundable airline tickets, etc. will be out that money for NOTHING. Why don't WE make SOMETHING HAPPEN instead of complain about what is going on but doing nothing POSITIVE. Let's get POSITIVE - proactive -and get on with this rally? Now, I'm back to my original question. Did we have discussion and poll many members as we did with the Lou Dobbs matter? Just WHO made this decision for the group as a whole? I think this deserves an answer. Thank you.

Let's face the fact, that in any large group protesting illegal immigration, you're going to have a few of those of the extreme right, and your're usual compliment of the just plain 'strange', who unfortunately, the liberal media loves to focus on trying to give the impression that they make-up the morjority of those participating. So if this is grounds for calling off a rally you might as well as pack your bags and shut the entire organization down. I say full steam ahead, and have your base swallow up these neo-nazis so that they don't stick-out like a soar thump. Another reason for going ahead with a rally, is that if you oppose illegal immigration of which most are white people you are already pegged as a racist regardless because of the obvious fact that most illegal immigrants are non-white. The situation we face in regards to the problem of illegal immigration is only going to get worse as time goes on, so we might as well dive in, take our lickings in name calling until it nolonger has any real meaning and move on to doing something proactive for a change.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesinUSA
    Let's face the fact, that in any large group protesting illegal immigration, you're going to have a few of those of the extreme right, and your're usual compliment of the just plain 'strange', who unfortunately, the liberal media loves to focus on trying to give the impression that they make-up the morjority of those participating. So if this is grounds for calling off a rally you might as well as pack your bags and shut the entire organization down. I say full steam ahead, and have your base swallow up these neo-nazis so that they don't stick-out like a soar thump. Another reason for going ahead with a rally, is that if you oppose illegal immigration of which most are white people you are already pegged as a racist regardless because of the obvious fact that most illegal immigrants are non-white. The situation we face in regards to the problem of illegal immigration is only going to get worse as time goes on, so we might as well dive in, take our lickings in name calling until it nolonger has any real meaning and move on to doing something proactive for a change.
    JamesinUSA,

I do not know why so many people keep missing this very important point.

We are not talking about extremist showing up.

We are talking about the main organizer of the June 5 event getting busted by our opposition supporting neo nazis and neo nazi bands on his Facebook page in a way that could damage our cause.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Demonstrations Supporting AZ

God says "A house divided against itself will not stand" Being divided will only cause failure. Tom Tancredo is a wonderful person who has taken a great deal of abuse to protect USA citizens against illegal immigration. He is our friend--not our enemy! Skinheads are always going to be drawn to these events. Does that mean we are to quit? No, we need to voice our beliefs, what we stand for, what we are against, and continue the fight for our nation. But if we turn against our friends, such as Tom Tancredo, or refuse to demonstrate as our enemies do and do not want us to do, then we have lost the battle already. Arizona needs us--let us be there. Let us fight what is wrong and demand what is right, but let us keep fighting for our Arizona brothers and sisters who need us and our nation!

Re: Fulfilling Obama's Mandate - Infiltrate and Destroy

Quote Originally Posted by AZDancer
    Unfortunately these people are following instructions by Obama to infiltrate and destroy those opposed to his agenda. In this case it has worked as this group is pulling out of the rally in support of Arizona's immigration law. When groups give in to their threats everyone loses. Arizona needs and must have support in fighting the illegal immigration problem - we are being overrun! Last week the Federal Senate refused to build the 700 miles of fencing long ago promised. Today Senators Kyl & McCain have demanded additional federal support, asking for 6,000 national guard to be deployed to the southern border - 3,000 to Arizona. We are still waiting on that response, but we are fairly certain it will be no. Other states are boycotting Arizona, with many not even reading the bill - it is the SAME as FEDERAL IMMIGRATION laws - yet somehow AZ is racist and the federal law isn't. California is quickly learning boycotts have their paybacks as Arizonans are cancelling their vacations to California and San Diego is pleading to ignore the politics. How can we when they were the ones that called for the boycotts in the first place? It's very disappointing the support for the rally has been pulled.
    This strongly speaks to my feelings about the real reason for white supremacist involvement in any rallies to support us here in AZ or to support our SB 1070. I believe President Obama is looking for excuses to clamp down on us with martial law, perhaps on the nation as a whole, but especially any state that's standing in the way of his agenda in any way. I would be far less surprised to learn both those men and Steve Smith are somehow on his payroll to do this; to disrupt,and create some confrontational incident as those supporting the invaders, and those opposed tried to take the same locations for rallies. While I don't advocate backing off entirely, I also can clearly see where such a confrontation would lead. Djufo said it; we have been raised, with that race card held over us like a club; and had PC shoved down our throats. And while I don't speak Spanish, it's almost impossible to be around illegals and not feel the hatred radiating from them. They clearly believe they have the "right" to come here and steal from the taxpayers in the form of services, health care, food stamps, and other assistance meant for citizens and legal residents, and even to commit other crimes against us. We do have to confront this issue sooner or later, openly and honestly, and not just in AZ or other border states. But if we allow men such as these to intimidate us or drive us away from our purposes, we will fail, because they aren't going to fight by the "rules of engagement" any more than terrorists do . If we're no willing to stand for what we believe, even in the face of the charges of racism, we will lose this battle,and maybe the war.
    Fair winds and following seas

Tom Tancredo is an outstanding leader, and is on the straight and narrow.

I trust Tom, because he consistantly makes the principled decisions. I am a member of Team America action pact, which is organized by Tom Tancredo and Bay Buchanan. I know Tom is not a supporter of "skin heads" or neo nazi organizations, because he consistantly makes statements against all forms of racism. Linking Tom with neo nazi groups is vial and suspicious. I am also a big supporter of Bay Buchanan who is also a founder of "team America" and former treasury secretary under President Reagan. Bay Buchanan Is in the forefront of the cause, and a close associate of Tom Tancredo, linking her to Neo Nazi's is also pathetic.

Alipac and William Gheen needs to clarify it's statement linking Tom Tancredo to Neo nazi's.

Alipac's linkage of Tom Tancredo and Neo Nazi groups is troubling, and if it is not clarified quickly, I feel this could severely damage and discredit this organization.

Greg,

Go look up "Saga live" on You Tube.

The rally organizer (VOP, not Team America) is a fan of this rock group.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

There is nothing I would not doubt the real racist would do. The open border pro illegal crowd will stop at nothing to dismantle our nation and our laws. The biggest racist I've ever seen are those that spout that word repeatedly. Political correctness is going to be our downfall. We must fight fire with fire. These people will stop at nothing. We have been invaded by illegal foreigners, they have infiltrated ever aspect of our lives and they will stop at nothing to achieve their goals.

These fools in office have let us be invaded! All so they can sell more crap at Walmarts, so Western Unions make billions, so that those with money and power can drop wages and benefits, while reaping the largest rewards. These people say that "we would pay 5 dollars for lettuce if we cleared out the illegals, I say BS! We already overpay for everything, these wealthy companies and corporations don't pass the saving to us they just "keep" it! Same way with crap "made in China" Americans are out of work and Nikes are just as expensive as always. Greed is destroying this country little by little. Amazing the pain and suffering of so many because of the greed of a few.

This administration better get it in gear! The poster above is right on the money. While we are worried about being "political correct" these people are destroying America town by town. We need to stand up to these people regardless of this "racist garbage" it's going to cost us in the end. I hate to say it but it "IS" us against them. They started it we will finish it. We have got to send this administration packing one way or another. It's going to take a long time to undo the damage by these idiots in office right now.

Why Doesn't ALIPAC JUST START THEIR OWN WITH

Their other group allies. Why let this (these) guys bring the whole movement to a halt. And Why let Tancredo have center stage, and possibly undermine the whole message. This could be a tactic to label all anti-illegal immigration activist as racists, and by letting the media spotlight Tancredo and seeing him aligned with racist groups, you give the media what it wants, instead of seeing who really is against this. The law abiding, tax paying, non-racist citizens.

I don't understand a complete back-out of all events in Arizona. And I think we should also highlight the fact that Arizona is also banning all anti-american, and ethnic studies in publicly funded universities and schools. This is a great way to stop the spreading of real hate and anger against America. This should be implemented in all states and public institutions.

Quote Originally Posted by greginLA
    Tom Tancredo is an outstanding leader, and is on the straight and narrow.

I trust Tom, because he consistantly makes the principled decisions. I am a member of Team America action pact, which is organized by Tom Tancredo and Bay Buchanan. I know Tom is not a supporter of "skin heads" or neo nazi organizations, because he consistantly makes statements against all forms of racism. Linking Tom with neo nazi groups is vial and suspicious. I am also a big supporter of Bay Buchanan who is also a founder of "team America" and former treasury secretary under President Reagan. Bay Buchanan Is in the forefront of the cause, and a close associate of Tom Tancredo, linking her to Neo Nazi's is also pathetic.

Alipac and William Gheen needs to clarify it's statement linking Tom Tancredo to Neo nazi's.

Alipac's linkage of Tom Tancredo and Neo Nazi groups is troubling, and if it is not clarified quickly, I feel this could severely damage and discredit this organization.
    Greg,

Since you have declared your TRUST in Tom Tancredo instead of reading through the materials about this situation, let me clarify for you.

Tom Tancredo is backing a rally and rally organizer named Dan Smeriglio that has been nailed by our opposition supporting skinheads and neo nazi rock groups on the same Facebook account being used to promote the June 5 rally in Phoenix.

Tom Tancredo is making a series of huge mistakes that can potentially great harm to our cause and vulnerable candidates.

He is placing his desire to be "the keynote" speaker on the hot topic of Arizona above concerns for who he is working with on the core event planning.

In my opinion, what I've seen recently from Tom Tancredo and his operations explains why Tom has had no success as a legislator, as a Presidential candidate, or in unifying our movement.

I got into this cause initially to help support Tom Tancredo and his efforts, but recently he has really dropped the ball.

ALIPAC will be just fine minus a few die hard Tancredo fans if that is the way it needs to be. We don't work with leaders that work with organizers that sport neo nazis and neo nazi music on their personal Facebook pages.

William Gheen
    www.alipac.us

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast