Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

A house divided against itself cannot stand

I am terribly saddened at ALIPAC's decision to demonize people, who are fighting the war against illegal immigration just as we are because of their other differences, like Tom Tancredo, and to cancel demonstrations because our enemies claim we have radicals and undesirables attending. This will always be the case. ALIPAC needs to advertise to the world that it is against what it is against and that it cannot stop people who crash its demonstrations to make ALIPAC look bad, which are promoted by the very people who are trying to stop the demonstrations in the first place.
    But we must not demonize and splinter ourselves into weakness, because that is what La Raza and our enemies are trying to do—to divide us against one another, and unfortunately they are succeeding. Tom Tancredo is a very honorable man (even if not perfect) who has endured much abuse fighting for our sovereignty and he deserves our respect.
    I support ALICPAC every month from my limited Social Security and am deeply grieved because ALIPAC is writing its own demise by attacking others who are needed to defeat our corrupt politicians and La Raza, ACORN, and all the other groups who our corrupt government steals our taxes to equip to fight against us. We must stand and fight against all of this now while we still can, not cower cowardly because La Raza, et al., are going to put plants in the mix to make us look bad. What is necessary is for ALIPAC to PUBLICISE what it stands for, to state for the demonstrations that skin heads and racists will not be tolerated, that the enemy is infiltrating the organization to make ALIPAC look bad and discredit ALIPAC, thereby exposing the truth and showing that ALIPAC is not complicit. ALIPAC cannot stop the enemy from sending plants from La Raza, et al., to set it up and if ALIPAC backs down, then they have succeeded and won by these measures which they will use over and over. Publish the truth ALIPAC and make the warnings for the marches—this will clear you, but don’t let La Raza, et al., defeat us by dividing us.
    The enemy doesn’t even have to fight to conquer us, the USA, all they had to do is accuse us of being racist and watch us cower in shame! We need to be as proud of our citizens as La Raza is Mexicans and we must fight to have all who disrespected our laws and made themselves criminals by illegally coming here go back home by making it impossible for them to work in this nation.
    Arizona has had the courage and guts to stand up to the Federal Government which is betraying all USA citizens by giving it to Mexico without their even going to war for it and we can’t even march for our brothers and sisters in Arizona and for ourselves because some bad elements will be planted there by the enemy? Dear God, help us!!!

Re: A house divided against itself cannot stand

Quote Originally Posted by Veronica
    I am terribly saddened at ALIPAC's decision to demonize people, who are fighting the war against illegal immigration just as we are because of their other differences, like Tom Tancredo, and to cancel demonstrations because our enemies claim we have radicals and undesirables attending. This will always be the case. ALIPAC needs to advertise to the world that it is against what it is against and that it cannot stop people who crash its demonstrations to make ALIPAC look bad, which are promoted by the very people who are trying to stop the demonstrations in the first place.
    But we must not demonize and splinter ourselves into weakness, because that is what La Raza and our enemies are trying to do—to divide us against one another, and unfortunately they are succeeding. Tom Tancredo is a very honorable man (even if not perfect) who has endured much abuse fighting for our sovereignty and he deserves our respect.
    I support ALICPAC every month from my limited Social Security and am deeply grieved because ALIPAC is writing its own demise by attacking others who are needed to defeat our corrupt politicians and La Raza, ACORN, and all the other groups who our corrupt government steals our taxes to equip to fight against us. We must stand and fight against all of this now while we still can, not cower cowardly because La Raza, et al., are going to put plants in the mix to make us look bad. What is necessary is for ALIPAC to PUBLICISE what it stands for, to state for the demonstrations that skin heads and racists will not be tolerated, that the enemy is infiltrating the organization to make ALIPAC look bad and discredit ALIPAC, thereby exposing the truth and showing that ALIPAC is not complicit. ALIPAC cannot stop the enemy from sending plants from La Raza, et al., to set it up and if ALIPAC backs down, then they have succeeded and won by these measures which they will use over and over. Publish the truth ALIPAC and make the warnings for the marches—this will clear you, but don’t let La Raza, et al., defeat us by dividing us.
    The enemy doesn’t even have to fight to conquer us, the USA, all they had to do is accuse us of being racist and watch us cower in shame! We need to be as proud of our citizens as La Raza is Mexicans and we must fight to have all who disrespected our laws and made themselves criminals by illegally coming here go back home by making it impossible for them to work in this nation.
    Arizona has had the courage and guts to stand up to the Federal Government which is betraying all USA citizens by giving it to Mexico without their even going to war for it and we can’t even march for our brothers and sisters in Arizona and for ourselves because some bad elements will be planted there by the enemy? Dear God, help us!!!
    Veronica, we will send out another message shortly to help clear things up for you.

William Gheen
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ALIPAC should organize its own marches--but demonstrate!!!

First, I want to say I am grateful for ALIPAC (and support it) and for all, including Tom Tancredo, who are trying to stop the giveaway by our government, of our nation and sovereignty to those who disrespected our laws and make themselves criminals by being in this nation illegally. Secondly, if ALIPAC is unhappy with others trying to put a march together showing support for Arizona (and ourselves), then ALIPAC should put one together that it does approve of. Don't tell us how evil these people are who are ACTUALLY DOING SOMETHING and tell us it would not be right because some radical plants will be there. People, if you can go, go. If there are skin heads and racists there---stay clear of them, there will always be skinheads and racists because we all agree on this one point: that illegals should not be invading and taking over this nation. That does not mean we have to allow the lawbreaking aliens take over this nation because undesirables will force their presence. Lets deal with and start demonstrating and supporting our brothers in Arizona who had the guts to do something, and it was no small thing they did. Look how sanctuary communities are attacking Arizona for fighting for our nation and sovereignty. They are taking some real heat! Don't let the lawbreaking aliens win without a fight--or at least a few demonstrations. Dear God, help us!

Too late, the damage has already occurred, and has spread nationwide.

The question still goes unanswered, who ordered this "pullout", since the membership is clueless, and obviously was not polled.

Quote Originally Posted by greginLA
    Tom Tancredo is an outstanding leader, and is on the straight and narrow.

I trust Tom, because he consistantly makes the principled decisions. I am a member of Team America action pact, which is organized by Tom Tancredo and Bay Buchanan. I know Tom is not a supporter of "skin heads" or neo nazi organizations, because he consistantly makes statements against all forms of racism. Linking Tom with neo nazi groups is vial and suspicious. I am also a big supporter of Bay Buchanan who is also a founder of "team America" and former treasury secretary under President Reagan. Bay Buchanan Is in the forefront of the cause, and a close associate of Tom Tancredo, linking her to Neo Nazi's is also pathetic.

Alipac and William Gheen needs to clarify it's statement linking Tom Tancredo to Neo nazi's.

Alipac's linkage of Tom Tancredo and Neo Nazi groups is troubling, and if it is not clarified quickly, I feel this could severely damage and discredit this organization.

Quote Originally Posted by Steele
    Too late, the damage has already occurred, and has spread nationwide.

The question still goes unanswered, who ordered this "pullout", since the membership is clueless, and obviously was not polled.

Quote Originally Posted by greginLA
    Tom Tancredo is an outstanding leader, and is on the straight and narrow.

I trust Tom, because he consistantly makes the principled decisions. I am a member of Team America action pact, which is organized by Tom Tancredo and Bay Buchanan. I know Tom is not a supporter of "skin heads" or neo nazi organizations, because he consistantly makes statements against all forms of racism. Linking Tom with neo nazi groups is vial and suspicious. I am also a big supporter of Bay Buchanan who is also a founder of "team America" and former treasury secretary under President Reagan. Bay Buchanan Is in the forefront of the cause, and a close associate of Tom Tancredo, linking her to Neo Nazi's is also pathetic.

Alipac and William Gheen needs to clarify it's statement linking Tom Tancredo to Neo nazi's.

Alipac's linkage of Tom Tancredo and Neo Nazi groups is troubling, and if it is not clarified quickly, I feel this could severely damage and discredit this organization.
    I ordered this pullout of ALIPAC and I stand by it 100%

The more we discuss it, the more people will learn the truth.

William Gheen
    President of Americans for Legal Immigration PAC
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Unfortunate, an extremely valid question gone completely ignored.

The allegation(s) that are geared to support this withdrawal slander that those who dare remain supportive are associated or are blind to the real racists. To attempt to smear Tom Tancredo's name was a huge mistake.

I have been attending, sponsoring and / or promoting these anti illegal immigrations rallies for almost 8 years now. There has never been an event when the Nazi type inbreeds or the radical racists such as La Raza, MeCHA and other Marxist agenda orgs have not tried to or succeeded to infiltrate. I've lost count on how many times our websites have been viciously attacked by these anti American Marxist groups, let alone the personal attacks on myself, my family, my businesses or the numerous death threats I have received. The thought of retreating has NEVER entered my mind.

This isn't news William, merely an excuse for you to pull out, since your demands for VIP treatment were denied.

Quote Originally Posted by redoaklady
    William - Maybe it got lost in the shuffle of the discussion but I posed a serious question regarding just WHO decided for the whole organization to pull out of this rally. I'm not even saying it is WRONG to pull out - I just remember much consternation regarding Lou Dobbs and what to do with the money raised on behalf of his possible candidacy for president. There was a big point made (by you, I believe) that the policy of ALIPAC was to 'poll' the group and the decision be made on that basis. I believe you said that if approximately half of the group wanted to do something with the Lou Dobbs money and withdraw our official support, that's what would be done and we, after MUCH discussion in posts to this site came in on the side of disbursing (and NOT to Lou Dobbs) the funds - I forget just what we did with them now. I have read all the posts,

I have gone to the site posted and yes - it seems to be a heavy metal group called SAGA - (he loves heavy metal music) and SAGA was posted there. I didn't see anything that said they were neo-Nazis but will defer to you if you have done your homework on them. You have a very good point regarding withdrawal of our 'group' from this rally that doesn't even seem to have a site to rally on - as the 'enemy' got the permit lst for that particular site. I still wonder why we couldn't find an alternate site - a stadium or something, hopefully draw other groups to join us such as NumbersUSA and get a permit to have an alternative for the public to attend - one, a place where neo-Nazis congregate - and one where patriotic Americans rally. That way none of our group who has bought unrefundable airline tickets, etc. will be out that money for NOTHING. Why don't WE make SOMETHING HAPPEN instead of complain about what is going on but doing nothing POSITIVE. Let's get POSITIVE - proactive -and get on with this rally? Now, I'm back to my original question. Did we have discussion and poll many members as we did with the Lou Dobbs matter? Just WHO made this decision for the group as a whole? I think this deserves an answer. Thank you.

We must demonstrate for Arizona and our nation

It was and is important for us to demonstrate in answer to the illegal aliens who are winning their war by huge demonstrations. Denying USA citizens the ability to do this in response to the illegals is wrong. ALIPAC should arrange its own demonstration if unhappy with Tom Tancredo and the others who were organizing said demonstrations. Now we have no demonstrations. We cannot show our corrupt politicians how important this matter is to the USA citizens. So all our corrupt politicians know is that the masses are FOR illegal immigration. The demonstrations must be made. If ALIPAC will not step up to the plate and make this possible for us, then people we must find other sources who will and post them so all can join. We cannot wait. Already President Obama is trying to pass amnesty for the 40 million illegals here, taking our jobs, lowering our standard of living so they can steal our jobs, while forcing us to be their slaves, providing them with food, housing, education, medical and endless social service programs. People, it has got to stop, and it must be stopped NOW, BEFORE Obama can legalize all these criminals and terrorists, making citizens of them which he is demanding in response to Arizona trying to protect itself. If anyone has information on how to join Tom Tancredo or any other legitimate demonstration, please post it so those who can, can go. We must make massive demonstrations in answer to the illegals massive demonstrations to stop our corrupt congress from passing amnesty NOW because President Obama is pushing to give them amnesty BEFORE we can vote the bums out!

In support of you William

I think it is safe to say that we will no longer be dealing with or hearing about this man Dan any longer? As written, we are a group of people representing all races! Black, White, Hispanic, Asian and everyone else! This is not about race, it is about entering this country illegally! It is about all of us standing together, protecting our borders from being overrun with peoples of all races! Regardless of your race, religion and ethic background. Whether you are white black, Latino,purple, striped or poka dotted! Whether you are a right winger, left winger or a wing dinger. If you are illegal, you are illegal! PERIOD!
    I am a Son Of The American Revolution.

This is Steve Smith from Keystone United. I am going to keep this short and sweet. I am not a "neo-nazi", "racist" , or a "White supremacist." These are labels used by leftists to try to stifle debate. They can't refute my points on racial issues so they have to resort to childish name-calling.

I am unapologetic in my stance in trying to preserve our European American heritage and culture. I know what I believe is right because it is backed up with truth,facts ,and logic. If William Gheen wants to debate me publicly on racial issues , just let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveSmith
    This is Steve Smith from Keystone United. I am going to keep this short and sweet. I am not a "neo-nazi", "racist" , or a "White supremacist." These are labels used by leftists to try to stifle debate. They can't refute my points on racial issues so they have to resort to childish name-calling.

I am unapologetic in my stance in trying to preserve our European American heritage and culture. I know what I believe is right because it is backed up with truth,facts ,and logic. If William Gheen wants to debate me publicly on racial issues , just let me know.

Steve Smith,

Unlike Dan Smeriglio, we do not knowingly allow skin heads on our websites. Our goal is to unify Americans of all races, parties, and walks of life behind the effort to stop and reverse illegal immigration.

Skinhead, neo nazi, kkk, and white nationalist groups interfere with our mission, campaigns, and legislation.

Goodbye.

William Gheen
    www.alipac.us

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast