Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by labrown
    I was back just to see whether my position was justified in feeling discomfort being in what you gratuitously call, "your turf".

If you have trouble "believeing me, it might be because I choos not to march in lock step as I am quite sincere about my feelings on these issue but I am not a racist and do not want to play footsies with racists.

As far as "why am I back" if it pleases you I will choose the option to stop viewing this thread and NOT come back.

ALTHOUGH YOU "CALL THIS" "A DEBATE FORUM" I GUESS YOUR POSITION ON FREE SPEECH
    IS CLEAR EVEN IN ENGLISH
    labrown,

Your quite the baiter. I'm to smart for that amature ploy.

I'm quite certain that there has been no previous debate between you and I.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The goal of this forum is to expand the awareness of Americans about the problem with the illegal immigration and to give them a chance to fight it and to protest against it on the civil level by:

1.expressing their opinions
    2.contacting their legislators and Government
    3.promoting the leaders of the anti-illegal movement
    4.contributing time and finances to achieve the ultimate goal

5.promoting the educational materials / books , music etc / directed against illegal presence in America

This is a work-action-forum , it has its rules which unite most of the members here .
    The participation is strictly voluntary . Nobody is twisting the arms here .
    The members are contributing as much or as little as they can .
    So instead of trying to disrupt the work think what can you contribute to the movement and if your honest asnswer is "nothing " then you can step back and have a nice day
    " Do not compromise yourself . You are all you've got ." -Janice Joplin .

I appreciate you suggestion and I am a published song writer, an author/publisher member of ASCAP (American Society of Composers, Authors and Publishers) and have written a hit Country chart record among other things.
    Let us in on your hit song...or at least on the "among other things."
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

PC is so embedded in society it's hard to root it out. We need a anti-PC pill!

You know what is really GOOFY.....having to press 1 for English in an English speaking Nation.

“Press One For Englishâ€

Quote Originally Posted by hope2006
    Quote Originally Posted by onetrickydude
    I agree with labrown, cheap goofy songs, I don't think will help our cause.

I like it and all I just think it sounds like something the illegals would do.

When why do not you write your own song about illegal immigration and present it for our review !!!!

We will wait for your song to come and meanwhile we will listen to the Rivoli song in English .
    Do you know that when I call the local branch of BOA - they speak Spanish to me and great me in Spanish ?
    I live in Florida and if I did not speak Spanish I would be having problems even with getting around .
    This is the point of this song - The Americans do not want to be forced to learn another language or to press 1 for English / BTW - in many cases it is not press #1 but PRESS # 2
    Just the instant example - dial 321-2064180 to enjoy Florida language "assimilation"

When America will not have English as a common language - the America will stop to exist and will become nothing but one of the Latin American countries with the third world lifestyle , crime , corruption and then even Mexicans would flee it .
    If you do not like this song then why do not you write 10 other songs addressing the problem so we can make a nice CD and send it all over the country .

And if you have no other solution besides criticizing someone who is more successful than you are then step back and let others do the job .

And I will have to listen the Spanish greeting and press #2 for English every time I want to call Europe while wandering where do I live and what is going to be #2 next

It is just my opinion, please don't come down on me for not agreeing on a song. It's just a song a just an opinion. I spend several hours a day every day battling illegal immigration in all sorts of ways. This song just doesn't appeal to me.

I will still support the song or anything Pro America for that matter so please chill.

I am by the way a singer, guitar player and songwriter, and believe it or not you have given me an idea.

I not only like the "Press 1 For English" song, I lOVE this song from Michael Anthony called "Fly With The Eagle" and you can listen to it here:

http://www.michaelanthonymusic.com/

There's nothing racist about these songs, it's about legality and the fact that so many are getting by with breaking our laws. Just listen to the song at the link above and tell me how anyone could percieve it as "racist". I see it as AMERICAN and we Americans believe in the English language and the rule of law!

The small percentage of Americans that would feel this song is racist or that the writers are racist in some way represent the small percentage of Americans that support Amnesty and the illegal aliens.

They would be the ones that agree with Senator Harry Reid, who has only 14% support now in his home state, that wanting people to speak English is racist.

People that feel that way are not welcome here on ALIPAC's turf and are their views are not welcome beneath our efforts to promote this fine song.

As for other musicians ranking this song, that has many pitfalls. I spent many years in the music industry and in the ranks of artists, painters, poets, etc....

Asking artists to judge the art of other artists will be filled with the "That's crap compared to what I would do."

The Rivolis were abused by the press for playing this song. If ALIPAC had not reached out to them, encouraged them, and helped to point them in the direction of making a video for youtube, and helped to revise that video to improve it, we would probably not be having this conversation.

People would just think that some band had played an offensive song.

Just look at the statistics on that song!

It is AMAZING!

Over 2 MILLION VIEWS! AWARDS FOR HIGH RATINGS!

Look at these ratings this morning...

Honors for This Video:
    #11 - Most Viewed (This Month)
    #3 - Most Viewed (This Month) - Music
    #45 - Top Rated (This Month)
    #6 - Top Rated (This Month) - Music
    #26 - Most Discussed (This Month)
    #6 - Most Discussed (This Month) - Music
    #73 - Top Favorites (This Month)
    #24 - Top Favorites (This Month) - Music

Over 4,371 comments, of which 90+% are positive about the song! The debate is taking place on this issue on youTube in front of millions of people.

I knew this song would do well online if we proceeded, but the song has already exceeded my wildest expectations.

Some of you may not like the song, may not like country music, may not agree with the plan..... But clearly, there are millions of people that are happy with our work here.

Now keep in mind, some of the comments here sound exactly like those in the music industry and the Open Borders Lobby that will attack this song and do all they can to try and stop it from making it on the air for the rest of America to hear.

If you agree with them and feel this song should not be on the air across the nation, then you are barking up the wrong tree here at ALIPAC.

The decision has been made, most of our supporters agree, and the plan is working so far with great success.

Americans have every right to be pissed off about pushing 1 for English and to say something about it, do something about it, write songs about it, and have those songs heard.

LABrown, where is your evidence that this song or the Rivoli's are racist in any way ???

W

Hi Everyone,
    I had the good fortune to be in Pigieon Forge Tenn. on the 4th of July for Charlie Daniels show at the American Bandstand. I was allowed to hand over the printed info. from the open letter I just put it in Gods hands that it would reach Charlie. He gave a wonderful performance and everyone stood with him for The Pledge of Alligeiance.
    <div>If you don't love America feel free to leave, our Southern borders are easy to slip OUT or IN through.</div>

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast