Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Mr. Deakin,
    Please do the honorable thing & drop out of the Senate race. At this point, you are only going to take votes away from J D Hayworth, who has a very good chance to knock pro-Amnesty McCain out for good. You will be doing not only Arizona, but the entire USofA, a favor by doing so! I'm positive that the conservative voters of AZ will not forget your act of unification at this time. Arizonans will need you in the Senate soon enough, when Jon Kyl is up for reelection!
    Than you in advance for doing what is best for AZ & the US.

Get out NOW!

Mr. Deakin: With all due respect, do the citizens of Arizona a big favor to say nothing of the rest of us, and drop out of the republican primary before its too late and once again everyone has to endure another 6 years of McCain! McCain is not only a RINO but a big time deceiver, i.e. is as liberal as they come and coulda/shoulda run as a democrat but for the fact he would have stood no chance of being elected in Arizona. He doesn't just cross the aisle, he leaps it. He has a huge temper, is not liked that much by his republican colleagues and would have governed essentially no different than Obama.

Polls show that you stand little if any chance of winning the primary and will if anything ensure McCain's victory. If you're in the primary as a spoiler, to ensure McCain's victory, you're doing a splendid job and should be commended.

J.D. Hayworth is light years ahead of McCain in terms of his ability to ensure the best for Arizonans and the rest of the country, particularly on the issue of illegal immigration. So, please withdraw and throw your support to Hayworth. If you're a true conservative American patriot you will do what is best for Arizona and the country.

Sir,

Please, for the sake of America, withdraw from this election. By splitting the vote for someone different from Sen. McCain, you are ensuring the Sen McCain's eventual triumph. America needs heroic action for real change.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Arizona's U.S. Senate primary

Mr. Deakin,
    I am a member of the TeaParty and the 912 Coalition from Florida.
    Our country is in terrible trouble. A major contributor to our problems is illegal immigration and more pointedly our federal government's response.
    John McCain is everything the TeaParty and 912'ers are against. You know and I know John McCain will tell the people of Arizona anything and everything during his campaign and, as in the past, he will not only vote for amnesty when re-elected he will be a major proponent and sponsor of the Bill.
    I ask you as a patriot and fellow American to drop out of Arizona's U.S. Senate race and throw all of your efforts and resources to J.D. Hayworth. I would have you know if your position with regard to J.D. in the polls was reversed I would have addressed this same e-mail to candidate J.D Hayworth.
    Thankyou for your efforts on behalf of your state and the United States of America.
    With much respect,
    Ken

working4change
    If you are truly the conservative you say that you are and you believe in saving this country then you will not hesitate to withdraw from this race. It is the honorable thing to do since you know you do not have the votes to win. Your act of selflessness will be the first step to a real change for this country.

rij
    mr deaken,
    drop out of the race..don't let mc cain win..do the right thing. help arizona!
    thanks![/b]

Mr. Deakin,
    With all due respect, I ask you to please leave the three-way race that you are now engaged in. By continuing it seems that this will only assure John
    McCain's victory. I have visited Arizona many times and had I been able to scrape up the money years ago, would have moved there. My Son-in-law was stationed at Fort Huachuca for many years! Please, for the sake of this beautiful state, drop out of this race and surely in the future perhaps something even better will appear for you!
    Sincerely,
    Marilyn

JimDeakin STAY in the race!

I know Mr. Deakin. He's a man of honor. He is so much better as a person than Hayworth that this entire attempt to get Deakin to resign is absurd. Democrat Rodney Glassman will eat Hayworth's lunch just based on Hayworths record and lack of integrity.

This is just one more attempt by the CORRUPT GOP insiders who support Hayworth despite his magnificent flaws because of personal vendettas against McCain. McCain/Hayworth: what's the difference.

Deakin: no baggage, no corruption, no special interest money to have to pay back through future legislation, no scandals, served with honor in the military, no corrupt GOP officials backing him and orchestrating these ridiculous attempts to drive him from the race.

Mr. Hayworth, drop out of the race and back a REAL conservative if YOU are a patriot, which I doubt. A vote for you is a vote for the Democrat in November. Believe it!

Re: JimDeakin STAY in the race!

Quote Originally Posted by Clearthinker
    I know Mr. Deakin. He's a man of honor. He is so much better as a person than Hayworth that this entire attempt to get Deakin to resign is absurd. Democrat Rodney Glassman will eat Hayworth's lunch just based on Hayworths record and lack of integrity.

This is just one more attempt by the CORRUPT GOP insiders who support Hayworth despite his magnificent flaws because of personal vendettas against McCain. McCain/Hayworth: what's the difference.

Deakin: no baggage, no corruption, no special interest money to have to pay back through future legislation, no scandals, served with honor in the military, no corrupt GOP officials backing him and orchestrating these ridiculous attempts to drive him from the race.

Mr. Hayworth, drop out of the race and back a REAL conservative if YOU are a patriot, which I doubt. A vote for you is a vote for the Democrat in November. Believe it!
    This negative campaigning and attack on the Hayworth campaign by either Mr. Deakin or a Deakin supporter is both inappropriate and noted.

It is not balanced judgment to ask the candidate polling in the high 30-40% (Hayworth) to drop out back out the candidate polling at 3% like Jim Deakin is.

The weaker candidate always steps aside to support the stronger candidate which means Mr. Deakin must yield.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Please give your support to JD Hayworth. Thank you, Americans Ask Jim Deakin Not To Reelect John McCain

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast