Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

John McCain is part of the problem in Washington .he was all for amnesty while he was running for prez! now hes against it to try to save his pathetic a$$! he thinks were all a bunch of idiots that don't remember anything more than a day.sorry john were a little smarter than you give us credit for,because we do remember your flip flop ways and the speeches your daughter gave on how shes a progressive ,were you think she gets her views John??? im sure its not you but there is one thing im sure of, and that is you need to go.so whatever needs be done to get this trader out must be done therfore if someone needs to step down they need to do so for the greater cause.

One more note from our household to you, Mr. Deakin. We are from the Wylie, Texas Tea Party. I expect most, if not all, of the folks posting on here are with a Tea Party. Please fight for your country, Mr. Deakin, by dropping out of this race. There will be others races that we can support you! And ditto to the previous poster, if it was the other way around, we'd be asking JD to stand down. Our goal is get McCain gone.

God bless!

Please Withdraw

Sir it is imperitive that you withdraw from this Senate race. Please do it for the good of the nation and the good of AZ.

Every proponent of amnesty for illegal immigrants must be reckoned with, regardless of party affiliation, or even other voting records. I hesitate to turn McCain out, but this issue is too important to America's future to trust anyone who favors this wholesale exodus into the Democratic/liberal/left voting ranks in such a sinister and deceptive manner.

Whatever works best to that end, including the removal of McCain, is my strong, unyielding preference. I am fed up with the race-baiting, apologist onslaught of special interest groups like laRaza, SEIU, and the Obama administration. They are trying to start a race war in this nation, and we must resist that in every way possible.

American citizens, including those who became citizens legally, must come first, and until our economy and society stabilize, the legal immigration system is the law of the land. Deportation, border security, and exposing the ulterior motives of the Obama machine take priority.

For all too many years conservatives and other thinking people in Arizona have been mortified by the positions McCain has taken---not just his advocacy for amnesty but his constant thwarting of conservatives whenever he can. The only time he acts like a conservative who cares about securing the border is when he needs to get reelected. I haven't heard a single McCain ad that would tout his record---they all just slime Hayworth. I would ask Mr Deakin to please drop out and help us finally rid ourselves of Juan McAmnesty. J D is not perfect but he would be a huge improvement over McCain and J D has pledged to term- limit himself to two terms.

Please help us remove Mccain from office, I know you are a patriot but respectfully ask you to withdraw for the good of the state of Arizona and the USA as a whole. Mccain must be removed and you are the key. Respectfully David H

Dear Mr. Deakin,

You have a chance to change our nation's history by withdrawing from the senate race so J.D. Hayworth gets the votes he needs to oust McCain. McCain is a wolf currently dressed up in sheep's clothing, although he's not fooling those of us who follow immigration issues. If elected, he will be the final vote needed to ram an amnesty of millions upon millions of illegal aliens down American's throats, despite the protest of the vast majority. Isn't it scary that they have NO idea how many millions of illegals are actually in our country? The quote of 11 - 20 million (give or take another 100%!) is thought to be low. How many illegals have actually allowed themselves to be counted? If this abominable amnesty occurs, our population will soar exponentially and life in the U.S. as we know it will cease shortly. We cannot continue to take in the uneducated, impoverished class of people that Obama and his ilk want for votes. He clearly has no interest in protecting American sovereignty, jobs, or safety and is hell-bent on destroying the country as we know it.
    Your withdrawal as a candidate can stop this disastrous chain of events and will be a huge step towards Americans' voices being heard and reckoned.
    Thank you in advance!

Dear fellow American.... Mr Deakin
    Please give freedom loving Americans this chance to defeat John "La Raza"Amnesty McCain, by withdrawing and supporting JD Hayworth.
    I would be most grateful....if we can win this Senate seat back for the American citizen.

Thanks
    Deport Now - Get your useless invading rearend out of my country!

There is a time and place for all things, a proper season. I hope that you will prayerfully consider the best for our nation, and ask yourself if this is where you should be at this time.

Senator McCain has overstayed his time in Washington. He is out of touch with the American people, with the people of Arizona, and he has supported amnesty. He has voted for massive bailouts and spending, and he has held hands with Democrats on issues that hurt the nation.

We hope that you will make the right decision.

Thank you.

Psalm 46:10
    It is written,... "Be still, and know that I am God.."
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Defeat John McCain

Mr. Deakin, I respectfully ask that you withdraw from the Senate race for the greater good of removing John McCain. The race is very close between McCain and Hayworth and J.D. needs all the help he can get. Please be the honorable gent I expect you are and put the greater good of the country above your personal goals at this time. We Americans sincerely appreciate your help. Tina- Woodbridge, VA

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast