Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Dear Mr. Deakin,
    If you are sincere and you honestly want the best for our country please withdraw and give your support to J.D. Hayworth. Defeating McAmnesty is of utmost importance, you have fought a good battle but now is the time to throw your support to JD Hayworth.

Myself and many American patriots are counting on you, I hope you will truly consider our pleas.

Thank You,
    nomas

Mr. Deakin, i dont understand a lot about politics i am a 100% disabled Iraq freedom veteran and have a brain injury, but i understand that we dont need McCain in office no longer,i fought to keep america free and for laws and enforcement of laws, not what we have now, and if McCain gets in again, we will no longer be a america that i fought for, it would be MEXAMERICA, it wont be much longer if things keep going the way they are. so please support J.D. Hayworth.

This is awesome. I knew I loved you people for a reason. I've been trying to get Jim Deakin to support JD for some time.

sir, please think of your fellow americans and do what's right.

Banned

Please support J.D Hayworth

Mr Deakin... I am writing this to respectfully request that you drop your bid In the Arizona Republican Senate race,to give J.D Hayworth a legitimate shot at taking down our "Open Borders" nemesis John McCain. Please do all of us a big favor,and give J.D the chance to knock out a career politician that talks out of both sides of his mouth. Do this to help save our country from turning Into a third world extension of Mexico.... TS

Mr. Deakin,

The latest Rasmussen poll shows 47% support for McCain which is very low for an incumbent of many years. Challenger J.D.Hayworth earns the vote from 36%. and you (Navy veteran and Tea Party activist Jim Deakin) pick up seven percent (7%) support. One percent (1%) like another candidate in the race, and eight percent (8%) are undecided.

It is my understanding that two powerful incumbent Senators, Specter and Bennet, were also polling under 50% shortly before they were narrowly defeated. The major difference in those races is there was no third candidate picking up single digit support like you are.

Since both you and JD Hayworth are challengers and since your platforms are almost identical, it is clear that Hayworth would be polling in the 40+ percentiles if you were not in the race or if you were to step aside.

John McCain's campaign is actively supporting your candidacy Mr. Deakin because McCain refused to debate JD Hayworth tonight unless they included you in the debate.

Since you know and we know that McCain is supporting you, you must take action to stop yourself from being used to deprive Americans of any chance of defeating John McCain.

No candidate in the history of America has come from behind at 7% or less to win with less than a month left to campaign. Using history as our guide, your chances of winning this race are 0%.

Please do the right thing Mr. Deakin, stop helping John McCain and get out of this race before you become responsible for a disaster of national proportions.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

April
    Please do what is right for this country, we cannot stand another term of McCain. He has already done much damage to this country and to the state of AZ. I ask respectfully that you withdraw from the race and support JD Hayworth. Please do not let your fellow Americans down, we are counting on you to do the right thing.

Dear Mr. Deakin

I am asking you on behalf of the concern I know you carry for this state to please gracefully step aside and let this battle be fought by some one that can win. Yes JD has made mistakes in his past but if you continue to stay on this path you will not only hurt America, you will hurt the State you claim to love so dearly. As a life long native in Arizona, I know John McCain's record, it is not pretty. Please step down and put your support with JD. This will be far more favorable to you in the long run.

Sincerely,
    CrackerJack

Dear Sir, for the good of the nation please do the right thing as a true American only interested in other Americans futures.

If you stay in the race and act as a spoiler and Mc Amnesty is elected, you sir will be no better than Mc Amnesty himself. Mc Amnesty is nothing more than a traitor to the citizens.

I will not support in anyway John Mc Amnesty who called American citizens wanting our laws and borders obeyed and respected vile names when his Kennedy/McShaimnesty was defeated. The border will never be secure until the elected officials start enforcing our laws against the Greedy Rich that hire the illegal aliens. They have had since 1986 to do so and have failed miserably, which makes it very apparent the 20 million illegal aliens are here by the design and blessings of both major political parties.

This is not just an issue just for Republicans, as a many Democrats also support NO Amnesty and stronger enforcement against employers of illegal aliens. This election is an issue for all Americans that care about their country and future generations. I am hoping that citizens nation wide wake up and defeat the open borders congress idiots that are up for election.

Thank you in advance fro doing the right thing.

Stacy a DAV from Texas

Mr. Deakin, please step out of Arizona Senate race

We need to keep McCain out of Washington D.C. at all cost. Mr. Deakin, please step out of this race and back J.D. Hayworth. Do it for our country.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast