Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Amnesty for Millions of Illegal Aliens Passes House

Friends of ALIPAC,

We regret to inform everyone that Dream Act Amnesty for millions of illegal aliens has passed in the US House by a vote of 216-198.

While 38 Democrats joined Republicans voting No on the measure, 8 Republicans broke ranks and voted for Amnesty to hand Pelosi, Reid, and Obama their victory!

Republican turncoats were Cao, Castle, Diaz-Balart, L., Diaz-Balart, M., Djou, Ehlers, Inglis and Ros-Lehtinen.

The US Senate will vote at 9:30am EST tomorrow Thursday, Dec. 9, 2010. There first vote will be on Amnesty.

We will contact you at 8am with more instructions, targets, and messages. Please be ready.

While some pundits, reporters, and groups feel confident that Amnesty will fail in the Senate, WE DO NOT SHARE THAT CONFIDENCE.

THE CHANCES AMNESTY WILL PASS THE SENATE IN THE MORNING AND BECOME LAW ARE VERY HIGH! TO MANY AMERICANS ARE RELAXED BY THESE UNFOUNDED ASSURANCES.

Only a few Republicans in the Senate need to surprisingly join with the Democrats to do the deed, just like tonight!

Please be at your computers, and on our website at alipac.us at 8am EST to receive our instructions.

JOIN US TOMORROW IN WHAT MAY BECOME AMERICA's LAST CHANCE.

If we lose in the Senate tomorrow, most future battles will be fought as we retreat step by step, while millions of illegal aliens become legal workers, students, and voters who are used to replace Americans and put in positions of authority over us.

May God Save The United States.

Rally your kith and kin and join us shortly after dawn on the East Coast for our next battle tomorrow.

We must hold the line in the Senate! WE STILL HAVE A CHANCE TO STOP THIS NATION KILLING LEGISLATION BUT WE WILL NEED ALL OF YOUR HELP IN THE MORNING.

May God favor our efforts.

William Gheen and The ALIPAC Team
    www.alipac.us
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

William, you got any numbers?

traitors

And who were these fools?

8 Republicans broke ranks
    Any and all comments & Opinions and postings by me are considered of my own opinion, and not of any ORG that I belong to! PERIOD!

Tells me that liquidating retirement accounts and divesting myself of the stock market is the first thing I will do in the morning. Totally betrayed by our government.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: traitors

Quote Originally Posted by dregerk
    And who were these fools?

8 Republicans broke ranks
    Numbersusa is going to post their names on the website...
    http://www.numbersusa.com/content/
    Ron Paul in 2011 "[...]no amnesty should be granted. Maybe a 'green card' with an asterisk should be issued[...]a much better option than deportation."

Im not willing to throw in the towel yet but it looks like we've lost our Nation. This is bigger than the Health care bill because our way of life is over. There is no doubt in my mind that a war is coming, it cant be stopped now. Im not sure because Im soooooo ticked off now but electing people is no longer the way to achieve our freedom. The Dream act puts the nail in the coffen. We need to organize and begin the process of suceeding from Washington. That means ignore all laws that come out of the so called representitive Gov.. I would suggest people to start preparing for civil war. Our for fathers did what we are going to need to do for the freedom of our children.

working4change
    Dixie
    ALIPAC Executive Officer

Location: Texas - The Lone Star State Posted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:21 pm Post subject:

http://clerk.house.gov/evs/2010/roll625.xml

Cao
    Castle
    Diaz-Balart, L.
    Diaz-Balart, M.
    Djou
    Ehlers
    Inglis
    Ros-Lehtinen

Those 8 Republicans just handed more voters to the Democrat party and they opened the flood gates even wider for the millions of illegal aliens that will still come.

Mr. Rohrabacher of California is explaining in greater detail that illegal aliens that will now become legal will come before American Citizens since a great number belong to varying minority groups. He says to "look closely at the vote."

Psalm 139:14
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

At least 8 known RINOS in the House.

Dixie

I'll bet the Border Patrol will be busy trying to stop the stamped to cross the border tonight.
    Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast