Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: Should we continue to support Lou Dobbs? Heck no!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    Quote Originally Posted by beebie
    I think that Alipac would weaken it base if it continues to follow and support this man. I don't know who got to him, but someone must have.
    You know I was just thinking, Lou has a Mexican-American wife, I bet he has a thing for Latino women, when he went up against Janet Murguia and the Telemundo babe, he turned to putty. Maybe his libido is overpowering his patriotism?
    Well that Janet Murguia is pretty cute when she gets all angry and stuff lol

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

At first I had a wait and see feeling about Dobbs but after listening to the radio interview all doubt has been erased. I would NOT support Lou Dobbs. He sounds so much like the typical politician, let's obfuscate. Hearing him dance around the question told me all I need to know. I didn't need to hear him finally say he never was against amnesty.
    I hope this guy does run as a 3rd party candidate in NJ, he'll take votes from the left and let a good small gov't, conservative candidate win.
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

Dobbs interview with William

Thank you William! You have expressed my feelings very well. I have listened to Dobbs for years, and I can't remember ever hearing him take such a "humane approach to building bridges for a path to citizenship" before. Maybe he said it, and I missed it. Maybe he is now trying to play to the middle because he plans to run. He won't get my vote. Illegal is illegal... PERIOD!
    I don't want to help put anyone into office who doesn't respect our law.

Dobbs/Gheen Interview

The radio interview said it all; Dobbs should be dropped immediately and allow other political candidates know we will not compromise. I also remember how silly Dobbs sounded when he spoke of being an Independent, and asked others to do the same. Personally I view Independents as Democrats who lack the ability to make up their minds. I think is Mr. Dobbs problem. Nothing he does not will ever allow me to trust him, and I have always considered him at best, a Moderate, and most likely a closet Liberal.

Hi double talk, and pandering has cost him my support, and should lose the support of anyone who is still awake. I will only support Constitutional candidates, and any Republican wanting my vote will have to prove that fact.

LOU DOBBS, TRAITOR

LOU DOBBS IS A SLEAZY, SLIMBALL OF A POLITICIAN. I HAVE LISTENED TO BOTH INTERVIEWS, THEY SPEAK LOUDLY AND CLEARLY, LOU DOBBS DOES NOT DESERVE OUR SUPPORT, NOR WILL HE GET IT. GUESS 30 MILLION ILLEGALS VOTES ARE MORE IMPORTANT THAN OUR RULE OF LAW IN THIS COUNTRY, HE SOLD US OUT.
    Craig R. McNees

Re: Should we continue to support Lou Dobbs? Heck no!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    Quote Originally Posted by beebie
    I think that Alipac would weaken it base if it continues to follow and support this man. I don't know who got to him, but someone must have.
    You know I was just thinking, Lou has a Mexican-American wife, I bet he has a thing for Latino women, when he went up against Janet Murguia and the Telemundo babe, he turned to putty. Maybe his libido is overpowering his patriotism?
    Well that Janet Murguia is pretty cute when she gets all angry and stuff lol

W
    This is a Lou and Janet interview. I would not call Lou putty.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhHAxFnvvgQ

But I am so saddened that this hate thing has gotten so out of hand. I wish that any hate was placed were it should be. Hate the people that will not stand up and support the laws that are on the books. Hate the politicians and organizations that support illegal immigration. Hate the fact that Americans are FORCED with tax payer money to aid and support none American citizens from every Nation.

Hate these people that have bankrupted the Social Security system that is breaking the backs of SS Medicare and Medicaid. We don't need a heath care reform. We need the illegals taken off the dole. And if at all possible yes...sent back to their home land.

Please Lou... tell me it ain't so ... but my ears tell me it is ... I think I will be ill... Please Lou... just go away and have a good time with all the other sell-outs
    "One Flag ... One Language ... ONE COUNTRY"....... Teddy Roosevelt

"Judy WROTE:;
    Dobbs is going to rue the day he sold us out.quote]I agree 100%, LAPhil. It's so bizarre that a relationship between millions of his listeners and viewers was apparently based entirely on the false premise that he wanted to stop illegal immigration and restore protected trade policies [quote:2tx7f8nk]when in fact he doesn't want to stop illegal immigration
    or protect our trade. What he revealed yesterday was even more revealing than the Telemundo interview. I'm still in shock. Yesterday, he actually said that he has never supported deportations when that is what our law requires which happens to be the only way to remove illegal aliens from our population. He even said to the guy from Rhode Island who was talking about the failed non-protectionist trade policies giving rise to reason that we need to restore protected trade, "well, lets not use the words protect and protectionism, lets call it job creation and increasing exports".
    Buh Bye, Lou.[/[/quote:2tx7f8nk]

Please...for the sake of ALIPAC...
    Let's not start false rumors and give ALIPAC a bad reputation.

LOU does NOT favor illegal Immigration and he DOES want it stopped.

The main reason ALIPAC can no longer support LOU Dobbs is because he's not against amnesty or a path to citizenship .Which ALIPAC cannot and will not support.
    ------------------------

Jeez!! how many times, in how many ways, do we have to say NO AMNESTY before the people in power will listen to the people who put them there. Lou Dobbs is sounding more and more like an elected official already. Double talk and double speak was all I heard from him on that radio clip with Gheen. Gheen was clear as glass and Dobbs kept muddying the waters with his double talk. once again for those who don't get it the party is over, GO HOME!

I was disappointed from the TV interview but wanted to give Lou a chance to explain himself. I think he did that on the Radio. I say NO amnesty for any illegal under any circumstance. I say NO to compromises. That is what got us where we are today. Do you realize how many Anker babies there is here already. I say if the parents came here illegally then their babies born here are illegally born here and should go back to Mexico with their parents. I say NO to Lou Dobbs

Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast