Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Straus

Quote Originally Posted by eyesonit
    I am so thrilled!! Yeeee Hawwww!! I was afraid that Cornyn and KBH would turn traitor again, at the last minute if Dirty Harry came through with a deal. Now the real work must begin. The illegals and their supporters will be back, and soon. How can we convince Congress to begin getting the illegals out of the U.S.? Hell, how can Texans convince our RINO governor and RINO legislators to do the same? So far, they are all hat and no cattle, especially RINO Rick. All the same, this Christmas will be merry! Thanks to ALIPAC, Numbers USA, and you all!!
    We must keep Joe Straus from becoming speaker of the Texas house...he's certainly a RINO...Reps. have a majority it will up to "we the people" to keep the pressure on to esure the anti-illegal bills get to the floor and are passed...my representative Kelly Hancock is a wuss and will vote against Americans every time he gets the chance. We will just have to be ready for another battle, then another and another. We can do it...

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    VICTORY!!!!
    Merry Christmas ALIPACer's!!!
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

I love April's fireworks celebrating today's vote against the DREAM Act!

We have done a good job defending our country... can't think the ALIPAC crew enough!

As long as there are Liberals looking for votes, we must stay vigilant.

Christmas Blessings to everyone

This is a wonderful day for Americans. I couldn't be happier! God Bless America and everyone who help defeat this "nightmare act." My own school district where I was raised (Beaverton, OR) supported passing this amnesty. The next time they ask for more money, which seems like all the time, my answer will be a big "NO"!!!! Have a Merry Christmas everyone. We will be ready to fight again! God is good!

Welcome to ALIPAC rosy, Charlise, eyesonit and xnetc9.

Lots of recruits today, I hope I didn't leave anyone out. Welcome and we are glad you are here.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by retiredairforce
    Now we need to thank all those in office who voted for this country and the American people.
    and remove the ones who voted for the illegal immigrants.

Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    GOD BLESS US, EVERYONE!

MERRY CHRISTMAS ALIPACERS... AND NOW IT WILL BE MERRY!

PRAISE THE LORD... FOR HE IS WORTHY TO BE PRAISED!
    PRAISE THE LORD INDEED!! Merry Christmas to you too, JAK!!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Thanks again William... thanks to all of our Mods... Thank you to all of our members. We will all keep fighting "the good fight" together..... TS

Praise be to God the father, Son and Holy Spirit-He has given us the victory!

I think dirty Harry is going to have the Senate come in on Sunday. He may try to pull some dirty deal while he's got the Senate held captive. They're wanting to go home for the holidays and Harry has an agenda. Someone may have to physically restrain Reid to shut him up!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast