Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Lame Duck, DREAM defeat, START treaty

Thank God, Thank God, Thank God!!!! I have prayed for our country and asked God to protect us from losing our culture. I even prayed to St. June today (He is the St. of Impossible Cases). I am happy that our hard work of calling and emailing stopped Evil Harry and his traitors from the DREAM Act today. I hope it stops now. This "LAME Duck" session is EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL. Now, let's pray they don't pass the START Treaty which will leave our country sitting ducks unable to defend ourselves against nuclear attack. I can't even believe our own Senate is considering this - of course, Our Muslim-in-Chief thinks it's great. mKerry, Boxer, Reid, Pelosi, LOVE it - need I say more? Let's keep praying for OUR Country and stop the traitors within our own government.

yeah!!! Now it's time to clean up our streets!!!!

Welcome to ALIPAC beckncall!! You make very good points.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I can breath again, I have been grouchy, I have had a pit in my stomack for days. I am so happy right now, God has protected the USA!!!!!!!!!!!

Illegals

Thank you ALIPAC and your leadership. Although we won today, we must remain diligent. Harry Reid might try anything.

Merry Christmas and the best for 2011!!!!

April

Re: Dream Act Amnesty Defeated Again Today!

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Friends of ALIPAC,

We have won another round against Reid, Pelosi, and Obama's Dream Act Amnesty!

The Cloture Vote on HR 5281, which passed the House by a narrow margin, has failed with 55 votes for Cloture and 41 against, leaving the bill supporters 5 votes short of what they needed.

We want to thank each and every one of you who have supported ALIPAC, NumbersUSA, or the many other great organizations leading the charge against this nationally destructive Amnesty.

Your calls, donations, and e-mails have made the difference and you did it without significant mass media support from the major networks, including Drudge Report which took a dive and kept silent on this issue again.

We appreciate all of the sacrifices people have made and those working today, instead of spending much deserved time with their friends and family members.

While Dream Amnesty Cloture has failed, we are not out of the woods just yet until the final bell rings and Congress adjourns for the session. In fact, we will not be truly safe until January 6, when the new historic Congress you helped to elect is sworn in.

We must remain diligent and ready to respond at a moment's notice through Christmas and New Years, as evil Harry Reid and his traitors could try anything at any moment.

But today, for this brief moment, our hard work has paid off.

Three cheers for our victory over Dream Amnesty!

Praise be to God for allowing us to still have a country today.

Sincerely,

William Gheen and The ALIPAC Team
    www.alipac.us

PS: Merry Christmas to our many friends and supporters!

Your comments and feedback about this victory are welcome to be broadcast and preserved for posterity at this link....
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-1157005.html#1157005
    WE DID IT AGAIN,YES WILLIAM, MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY. AND TO THE REST OF THE ALIPAC FAMILY I WISH YOU AND YOUR FAMILIES THE SAME. GOD BLESS US ALL AND REMEMBER THE FAMILY OF THE MURDERED BORDER PATROL AGENT. GOD BLESS, LADY

Quote Originally Posted by retiredairforce
    Now we need to thank all those in office who voted for this country and the American people.
    MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY

JAK
    GOD BLESS US, EVERYONE!

MERRY CHRISTMAS ALIPACERS... AND NOW IT WILL BE MERRY!

PRAISE THE LORD... FOR HE IS WORTHY TO BE PRAISED!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[quote="greenkat"]y
    eah!!! Now it's time to clean up our streets!!!![/q

uote]
    well let start with NYC . it one hell of a mess . Mail them all back so we can have our jobs back & Our country Back
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast