Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Minnesota

The article appeared in the Tacoma News Tribune and it did say that the driver of the vehicle that hit the school bus was a suspected illegal alien.

Children killed in Minnesota by stop sign runner

I heard about the children that were killed by the person who ran the stop sign at the bus stop in Minnesota on the regular radio media, but not that it was an illegal alien who ran the stop sign. I did hear that it was an illegal alien on talk radio.

This quote says it all...
    We must make sure people understand that while entering or staying in America illegally is not a felony crime (I think its a misdemeanor), it inevitably leads to the commission of numerous additional serious crimes. And each of those crimes is as deliberate as the one where illegal aliens enter into or stay in America, illegally.

Minnesota tragedy

I read about this but haven't seen it on TV. Of course, TV news won't report on it because they don't want the public to realize what the illegals are doing to us. This woman will more than likely disappear to Mexico and never pay for what she has done.

How are people who believe one race is above the law, and who put one race above the common good of their country not racists? If a person opposes the illegal immigration of every race including their own, how can that person be accused of being a xenophobe, bigot, or racist? It would seem to make that accusation, the accuser would have to be the racist, since that person thinks in terms of race and not the rule of law, patriotism, or national security.

Illegal Invasion is THE CENTRAL THEME of America's Survival.

Since the American citizens are too lazy and ignorant to become acquainted with our Presidential candidates, or to busy partying (letting Rome burn ??) they DESERVE to live in a 3rd world country !!! Our very own representatives, save for a scant handfull, have flushed our nation down the Rio Grande !!
    When we can seal the IRAN/IRAQ border than we can seal our own borders, we deserve to be invaded by the dregs of society, and YES, YOU AND YOUR BUS-FULL of children, who you profess to love and care for, DESERVE TO BE RUN OVER by illiterate, and truly ignorant invaders. Our government is our own worst enemy, AND the invaders are their own worst enemy. What invaders seeking a better life in a new world, would flaunt their origins(marching for their political bosses), including their language and culture at the behest of BOTH political parties and not WANT to assimilate into the social network of the nation they seem so determined to eke out a living. They insist upon a bilingual education (not for the children's benfit, but to require our schools to hire more espanolas !! AyyyyeYieYie !!) So they win politically, and yet they destroy their own real chances for success and participation in the country they see as their lifeline. Unless we can FORCE OUR OWN GOVERNMENT .. and that would require some REALLY NOVEL CONCEPTS like ALIPAC joining forces .. I mean REALLY JOINING FORCES with ALL OTHER so-called Patriotic Organizations.. like Minutemanhq.com, FireCoalition.org, GrassFire.com, NumbersUSA, FriendsofBorderpatrol.com, WorldnetDaily(Joseph Farrah), and 100's of others.... BUT NO !!! Each 'Patriotic' organization is SO DETERMINED to run their 'great' causes INDEPENDENTLY to the demise of AMERICA. DROP YOUR COLLECTIVE EGOS at AMERICA's DOORSTEP; UNIFY; JOIN FORCES and YOUR SUBSCRIBERS, AND MAXIMIZE YOUR EFFORTS through like synergies !!! You are EACH fighting an uphill battle that will never be won by an INDIVIDUAL organization. You keep pursuing your current separate agendas and ALL YOUR Patriotic organizations will be OUTLAWED in a few years by the aclu, la raza, mecha, maldef y otros !!!
    Get a clue FROM the aclu, la raza, mecha, maldef and all the other vile, anti-American forces out there, pillaging and raping (literally !!) America !!
    IF THE TOP 25 American Patriotic Organizations WOULD SIMPLY JOIN FORCES, MEMBERS, assets, time, and energies, and NAME TOM TANCREDO as your PRESIDENT, and allow him to assign each of your organization's leaders to be his Cabinet Members, THEN and ONLY THEN WILL YOU EVER Have a hope of TURNING THIS TIDE !!!
    All you need is a 'Virtual Fence"... famous last words of countless governmental fools including some current heroic (please, I am dying laughing !!!!) presidential candidates. So after MILLIONS of dollars, the Virtual Fence DOES NOT WORK, and will be set aside for further review in FOUR YEARS !!!! So, Alipac, when is the last time you have had a strategic meeting with the other TOP 24 orgs ? Can you turn your efforts over to TOM TANCREDO ? Will you DRAFT TOM TANCREDO ??? He is THE ONLY legitimate representative at any level that I have heard who would CERTAINLY enforce all our laws and who will INDICT sanctuary city MAYORS and ALL THEIR SUPERVISORS for being traitorous seditionists against AMERICA !!
    Sacrifice !!! If you can get the TOP 25 patriotic orgs all beating the same TANCREDO drum, I believe you will see a tsunami of all the remaining hundreds of smaller concerns come together with you.... We have simply all been waiting for some cohesive EFFORTS on all your parts !! Stop the sole proprietorships... INCORPORATE into the GREATEST FORCE that AMERICA has ever seen. Let's ROLL !!!!!!

I have to agree with chuckwalg
    Stop the MOB deny the JOB

I must say, I agree too. All of the PACs and related organizations need to band together & fight together.

There is power in numbers!

Another note: Arizona began pulling business licenses from companies that have illegal workers. HURRAY!!!!!!!!! And guess what? Many of them are leaving. You should hear all of the buuhuuing going on, like we should feel sorry for them? Get real illegals. You should not be here illegally, do you get it yet?

Who will it be? Barak Hussein Obama, Hillary Rodham Clinton, John Sydney McCain, Howdy Chester Doody? How does the greatest nation in the world once again have no Presidential candidate to get excited about? Duncan Hunter, Viet Nam Vet, author of the Secure Fence Bill, and non-double talking American might have made a good President. Apparently America wasn't interested in an honest patriot who believed in the rule of law, values, a strong military, limited government, and personal responsibillity. Maybe we deserve to lose our country.

Ilegal allien murders 4 children: Maby it is time to put down the pen, phone, and computer. I think we need to take a more personal aproch. How about a march on the Govern's private home, or hire a ilegal alien to drive a van loaded with ilegal alliens through the gate at Ted Kennedy's private home. I am open and ready to view any aproch. Nothing is off the table for me!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast