Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Looks as if Senor Cheek is off to make a site boycotting Lou Dobbs. LOL! Like thier wimpy little site is going to shut down a giant like Lou Dobbs! Hilarious!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by TexasRoadRunner
    I got into the fake Alipac site and it appears Tony_Cheek will be letting the site close down after November. Gee, I wonder why?

He says his heart is no longer in it. I think there is a lot more to the story than that.
    Haven't looked at it in months. When your site is all about "getting" someone else. It's pathetic. People get tired of playing "gotcha." They want to do something positive.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Is his 20% of traitor in America finding it hard to fund him?

Interesting?

Did his undocumented people prove self centered aimed to destroy America?

And the illegal aspects just might get him in prison for harboring, aiding, and abetting.

Where are the employers who think that filling out an I-9 is verifying the undocumented worker? I-9s have not been verified by the local, state, or federal governments since 1986.

Maybe his lawyers suggested he close it down. He has slandered so many people, including W, I would not be surprised if someone threatened legal action against him.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Mr. Cheek is probably starting to realize how wacky his name is becoming due to his association with people using online avatars to promote completely false information.

How may times has Bob Craziass "Watchman" sworn that he has the evidence and power to besmirch ALIPAC's good name by getting us in trouble with the FEC, IRS, and multiple other law enforcement agencies? And each time, poof! Nothing happens, nothing to it, all just crazy lies.

You do not see this kind of insane behavior on most websites. In truth, it is not the kind of behavior most people want to be around or associate with.

From the inception of the idea that they would try to trick people by picking off a domain containing our name, to the continual false information they post, I expect the karma backlash on a site like that to be sky high.

I sorta wish they would not go away because we got the biggest fund raising boost ever when I sent out the fake pac quotes to our supporters.

Now that I know I can use them, and others, to encourage our donor to get in the fight, I will be doing this again in the future.

W

I sorta wish they would not go away because we got the biggest fund raising boost ever when I sent out the fake pac quotes to our supporters.

Now that I know I can use them, and others, to encourage our donor to get in the fight, I will be doing this again in the future.

You know W, I think you hit the nail on the head. It probably was this nail that sealed their fate.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

He'll likely get one of his 5 minions to take over the site. Their hate for us seems to run pretty deep.

I hope they do close down their fake Alipac site and HispanicBusiness forum needs to be shut down too. IMO, both these sites are all about aiding and abetting illegal aliens in our country and it would also be a good idea to investigate some of the posters. One in particular appears to be in law enforcement of all things. That person submitted a thread regarding the Mexica Movement website for another poster to investigate. Why would that "law enforcement" person be affiliated with a known anti-American site that openly advocates for the return of all "euro-Americans'" to Europe?? Again, in my opinion, these people may be behind the multitude of anti-American groups working within our country for Mexico. They are dangerous to America.

Discrimination Against Americans is in America Alive and Well!

AE

This makes me thrilled that their evil intentions were stopped cold.

I believe if God is still with this nation, He will be with those patriots that want what is right for it.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910