Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I've given in and made a small contribution. Be glad you accept Paypal, as it was the only way I could give anything. Adding Paypal did help.

I am disgusted that with "ALIPAC's web traffic for 2008 is about to exceed our yearly record set in 2007 of 34,346,573 pages of information viewed. This means we will be in new record territory for the remainder of this year!" that these new members are NOT stepping up and giving money. My contract ended today, and I have *no* income coming in. People in my situation shouldn't feel that have to contribute due to the lack of help from all these new people.

Quote Originally Posted by lkendter
    I've given in a made a small contribution. Be glad you accept Paypal, as it was the only way I could give anything. Adding Paypal did help.

I am disgusted that with "ALIPAC's web traffic for 2008 is about to exceed our yearly record set in 2007 of 34,346,573 pages of information viewed. This means we will be in new record territory for the remainder of this year!" that these new members are NOT stepping up and giving money. My contract ended today, and I have *no* income coming in. People in my situation shouldn't feel that have to contribute due to the lack of help from all these new people.
    Thank you lkendter for your contribution. Many of us are in a similar situation as you described. We know firsthand, like you, how hard times are but we also know these donations- whatever the amount- will keep this organization running and ready for the next challenge. I also feel confident that both new and not so new members are or will be donating what ever they can afford and our goals will be met.
    Good luck to you.

AE

Cayla, your garage sale idea....

Good one, I plan to do it, in my own apartment complex, sell my own unwanted items, and that of donated items to my illegal alien neighbors, and then send in those dollars to ALIPAC!!HAH!!!

Now if that is nothing short of a major irony, dollars earned from illegals wanting my stuff, sent into ALIPAC, to support the ending of illegal immigration in our nation.

All, they are about as pathetic as this poor stiff dead squirrel we had to swerve to miss today. It was sadly pathetic to see, and at the same time quite revolting.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Quote Originally Posted by AE
    Cayla, your garage sale idea....

Good one, I plan to do it, in my own apartment complex, sell my own unwanted items, and that of donated items to my illegal alien neighbors, and then send in those dollars to ALIPAC!!HAH!!!

Now if that is nothing short of a major irony, dollars earned from illegals wanting my stuff, sent into ALIPAC, to support the ending of illegal immigration in our nation.

All, they are about as pathetic as this poor stiff dead squirrel we had to swerve to miss today. It was sadly pathetic to see, and at the same time quite revolting.
    AE, funny you should mention the stiff dead squirrel-I just saw one myself in the middle of the road today-his little paws sticking straight up in the air! Never seen one look quite like that-they are usually flat.
    Everytime an IA give you a dollar just say thank you in English and just smile!!!!!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

God Bless America and ALIPAC and thank you William Gheen.
    "Ask not what your country can do for you but ask what you can do for your country"-John F. Kennedy

The attacks from the radical, racist, anti-American, pro-illegal alien, open borders lobby in nothing new...however, it is to be expected as they are getting more and more desperate because our country has finally woken up to the decimation of our society by the ills of illegal immigration and the ethno-centric policies that have placed illegal aliens and their families above the law for two decades. The tide has turned, enforcement continues, state and local elected officials have passed laws to deter illegal immigration and the welcome mat has been pulled.

ALIPAC volunteers and Americans of all colors, creeds, national origins have come together to do something positive when faced with the challenges of rampant illegal immigration ....especially when its clear that it endangers the safety, health and welfare of our citizens, legal residents and our communities. We are the grassroots fighting to get our laws enforced, our borders secured through our own time and efforts without the use of tax dollars and the backing of large, radical and publicly funded organizations (a la LA RAZA, MALDEF, LULAC, CASA) unlike the illegal alien advocacy cartel.

Our elected officials have realized that they work for and need to answer to their citizen constituents first and foremost....and many have gotten the message. Illegal aliens and their advocacy organizations have no business lobbying our elected officials and neither do their foreign consulates (although they brazenly falsely claim that they don't interfere with our internal politics and policy-making).

The smear tactics of a few, desperate and defeated radicals open-borders, ethno-supremacists is of little consequence...it's to be expected ..they have nothing else. There are 300 million American citizens in this nation, the majority of whom want our laws and sovereignty to be respected by everyone regardless of their nation of origin and want illegal aliens arrested, prosectued and deported.

Sending these Bob and Tony quotes to our national supporters was a great idea. I usually just ignore those guys, but it appears that our supporters do not appreciate what they are trying to make me and ALIPAC put up with.

The response was so strong that I'm working to get our funds bar updated today to....

(drum role)

$20,000 !!! Way to go folks. We still have 10k to go, but this spike in contributions has really been great.

I'm going to harvest some more of their nasty false attacks in case we need them for future fundraising.

I guess that what your enemies say about you says alot to our folks.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Sending these Bob and Tony quotes to our national supporters was a great idea. I usually just ignore those guys, but it appears that our supporters do not appreciate what they are trying to make me and ALIPAC put up with.

The response was so strong that I'm working to get our funds bar updated today to....

(drum role)

$20,000 !!! Way to go folks. We still have 10k to go, but this spike in contributions has really been great.

I'm going to harvest some more of their nasty false attacks in case we need them for future fundraising.

W

That's great William. When I pray against an enemy, I always ask they the snares and traps they they lay for me or who I'm praying for will trip up the enemy. It's amazing how that works. I've seen some miraculous things. Many times they end up being their own worst enemy.

William and his creation "ALIPAC", has given ME A PURPOSE.
    My medical condition has kept me from doing what I loved to do, Welding.
    ALIPAC GIVES!!!! ALIPAC lets me speak, and ALIPAC lets me read THE TRUTH!
    And the ONE TRUTH these trolls CANNOT CHANGE, is that I AM AN AMERICAN! And I Love my Family, I Love my Country.
    Thank you William, for GIVING us ALIPAC. The LEAST we can do as AMERICANS, is give alittle back.
    God Bless.
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

April
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC

(drum role)

W
    Wonderful news William!!! Yes the trolls have no idea that they are helping us out so much with fundraising. Maybe we should have a special file for them!

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast