Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

We are at 529

This idea is currently in 4th Place in Immigration and needs 3 more votes to make it into the second round
    Email notes

2 0.0%
    (7) 6.3%
    (1303) 55.5%
    (723)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

At 534 votes we have broken into the top three! now if we can just increase or hold our position

This idea is currently in 3rd Place in Immigration and is in position to make it into the second round
    email notes

2 0.0%
    (7) 6.5%
    (1340) 55.6%
    (745)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The dreamers are going to be very, very upset if they lose. They hate the Gheenie Wheenies(one of their names for us). They also keep telling us that we are ignorant, stupid, uneducated and a host of other names! I would love to see the dreamers end up in last place.

We are currently in third place now rising to that position quickly from 5th place.

We can enter 2cd place with another 150 votes.

W

We are now at 579 votes.

We are within 98 votes of taking slot 2

Email notes

3 0.0%
    (9) 7.6%
    (157 55.3%
    (872)

I will go back and take another look, but I have real concerns. Perhaps I did it wrong.

I appreciate your warning about the immigration issue. Your link takes me to an pro Obama site which did not have the poll you stated, (or your description of how to get to it is incorrect).

It is possible they changed it after your announcement. All I could find were affirmations in favor of illegal immigration. You need to take another look, and possibly warn your other members not to sign up for this site. I now fear that I will never hear the end of the junk Obama e-mail I will get by signing up for that site. I also had to turn cookies on, which for my surfing is limited only to sites I trust.

I fear you have been duped and you inadvertently created a situation in which many people who would have supported enforcement of immigration laws have now been tricked to vote in favor of the Obama position of destroying America by letting them all in.

In the future, advise your supporters to contact their elected representatives, who actually vote on these issues instead of sending them to a Pro Obama site where they will be tricked.

Thank you,

I went back and got the "Page load error" again. This time it didn't move me into another page where there was no option to vote against illegals.

I stand by my thought that the only way to effect change is to contact your representatives, and voice an opinion to someone who votes. Obama does not vote if it does not pass the house and Senate.

Going to the web site that is fully in support of the problem is not a logical course of action.

Thank you,

It is there same as before, we are currently 65 votes from going into second place. Maybe the instructions are not clear.

After you register and log in:
    1. Click on "Ideas" on the top right,
    2. On the page that come up select "immigration", it's toward the bottom on the right.
    3. You will see the issues on the left, click on the blue button next to "Enforce our Immigration Laws" ONLY!! Do not vote for the other leading causes, they are pro-illegal alien!

Go to this page. You can vote here:

http://www.change.org/ideas/browse/immigration

DO NOT click on any blue button idea that you don't like! If you do by accident go into the thread and it will say remove vote by the brown button(the blue changes into brown when you vote).

We are 661

Just 20 votes away from 2nd place.

W's email stats notes

3 0.1%
    (11) 10.2%
    (2117) 55.1%
    (1166) 0.0%

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast