Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Get back to the site and vote the other pro-enforcement ideas up.

Keep an eye on this. Here is what they are working on...

We need 234 votes in 24 hours, just to keep the idea alive!! And to defeat the "Enforce our immigration laws now", we would need about 1,000.

I'm talking about the www.change.org Internet page. Supposedly, the top (most voted for) ideas, will be presented to Obama when he takes office. The vote ends at midnight on December 31, 2008.

"Stop the Raids" only has 474 votes, while "Enforce Our Immigration Laws" has 1027 (as of 10:30 p.m., Chicago time on December 30).

Are the ALIPAC-Minutemen going to win this round? Are we, immigration activists, staffers, friends of immigration, less that the "anti's"?

When we do a demonstration, we outnumber them 1,000 to one. Let's have a demonstration today at http://www.change.org/ideas/browse?cate ... 416&page=1

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/cimechicago/message/9174
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Interesting that they think we all belong to the Minutemen. I do but it's only because I have kids out for sports in my town and that's our teams nickname.

Our numbers are still climbing faster than their goals in slots 1 and 3.

Our rate has slowed though as the ALIPACers that are going to weigh in mostly have already.

Many of our supporters did not want to participate on such a leftist website.

The only way they could knock us out now would be to cheat.

The ascension of our issue on this site causes them a big problem. Does anyone really think they would present "Enforce our Existing Immigration Laws" to Obama?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It appears they cheated. I do not see our "enforce current immigration law" listed as an idea anymore if you check their top 3 ideas that made it to the 2nd round:

http://www.change.org/ideas

Anybody else seeing this?

...edit, saw the other threads about this....its BS

Quote Originally Posted by duece212
    It appears they cheated. I do not see our "enforce current immigration law" listed as an idea anymore if you check their top 3 ideas that made it to the 2nd round:

http://www.change.org/ideas

Anybody else seeing this?

...edit, saw the other threads about this....its BS
    I see it, this is what is showing under immigration:

Pass the DREAM Act Now! - Dream ACTivist (863 comments)
    Equal Immigration Rights for same sex binational couples - Amos Lim (55 comments)
    Provide relief for families of immigrants - Laura Fernandez (185 comments)

It gets even better, go to the original thread and this is what you will find....

http://www.change.org/ideas/view/enforc ... ation_laws

Select Cause:
    First Round Voting Closed

First round voting for the Ideas for Change in America Competition closed at midnight on December 31, 2008.

105 votes

This idea finished in 33rd Place in Immigration category. Only the top three ideas in each category make it to the final round, but we encourage you to continue raising awareness about this idea by sharing it with your friends.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Cayla-That's not the idea we were all voting on. I think there must have been two Enforce the Laws ideas. The Enforce Our Laws idea we were voting on was suggested by Joan Tolifini(Sorry I don't remember last name exactly) who had her occupation listed as a nurse.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayday
    Cayla-That's not the idea we were all voting on. I think there must have been two Enforce the Laws ideas. The Enforce Our Laws idea we were voting on was suggested by Joan Tolifini(Sorry I don't remember last name exactly) who had her occupation listed as a nurse.
    For some strange reason, when I click on the EXACT EMAIL LINK that I used to vote and comment with (dated the 31st) this is where it brings me. It also has the identical name of this post.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Cayla-I noticed that too after I posted. They changed what shows up on that link.

Someday they will all roast in hell for their deceptive manipulations.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayday
    Cayla-I noticed that too after I posted. They changed what shows up on that link.

Someday they will all roast in hell for their deceptive manipulations.
    So ours just disappeared like it never was.

I checked the comments on the dream thread to see if our comments had disappeared. Last I checked they were still there but I wonder for how long?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast