Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Just checked we are at 826 and climbing.

It was not just the immigration issue that appeared to be of concern to me, it was the whole site.

I did not see anything that I believe is conservative, from global warming alarmists to immigration.

I am disgusted with the turn our government has made and have little optimism that the outlook is good.

I will continue to petition my representatives with e-mail and telephone calls, although I think the only time they listen is during the election cycle, and then they try to fool us by letting the ones that are up for election claim they didn't vote for some inane issue, while all others vote to pass the legislation.

$700 billion plus 150 billion more for pork, and now the auto companies are in line and they (Democrats) want a trillion for stimulus.

I'll offer a real suggestion: If you like a candidate, get out and support them, do not give blindly to the national party headquarters of either party, they support the kind of garbage which keeps these self serving pigs in office.

(MOD EDIT)

The local Sheriff's department does not participate in the federal program which trains his officers to make illegal immigration cases.

There has been a massive influx into this tiny town in the Great Smoky Mountains. All attracted by the hope, now confirmed, that the Democrats would gain control and grant amnesty. Instead of going into the cities, they are spreading out into rural areas.

At the social services office, all the signs are in Spanish. Some advise of their right to an attorney to help them with their problems. Also, and the one that really jacks my jaws, is all the Spanish "register to vote" posters. To vote you need to be a citizen. To be a citizen you have to show proficiency in the English language. Go figure, the U.S. is going to Hell and the have nots who want a part of your paycheck are paving the way.

tedeabear,

I removed your comments that were offensive to our Hispanic supporters.

Our goal here at ALIPAC is to reverse illegal immigration. If you have a problem with Hispanics, this is not the place for you to express those views.

William Gheen
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Got it floating around now on MySpace.

I hope those that did not vote for more then one idea can go back later and vote for some of the other ideas. Remember the top three from immigration/from each category will go forward to the second round of voting starting January 5th.

Work on getting one of these into the number three slot.

Crack Down On Immigration!

Follow all American laws

Deport all illegal aliens
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    tedeabear,

I removed your comments that were offensive to our Hispanic supporters.

Our goal here at ALIPAC is to reverse illegal immigration. If you have a problem with Hispanics, this is not the place for you to express those views.

William Gheen
    Mr. Green,

That is your choice. I disagree with your assessment that it was offensive. It was absolutely true. I am offended that you have alluded that I made offensive remarks.

I have no problem with Hispanics or racial overtones in my belief system.

However, I was describing a real situation about the influx of Illegal Hispanics into our town. I have no problem with legal immigration, but in my beliefs, the operative word is ILLEGAL.

When groups of "believers" decide to help the poor downtrodden people of the world, and bring them into the mountains so they can be hidden out till the Government gives them amnesty is very wrong, and I have no shame in being a staunch supporter of our laws.

When you reach your hand in my pocket, and steal from me for your support, your medical needs, and your education, I have a problem with it.

We are about to loose our Constitution and our Capitalist form of government. Being polite about it doesn't work. 80+ % of Americans want a stop to ILLEGAL immigration.

I have belonged to your organization since the beginning. I appreciate the "action alerts." I write and call my representatives in response to them. I have never had a need to post until I followed your e-mail notice to vote in a poll. I perceived a danger to your site because of the peculiar manipulation of the Obama site you referred us to. In good conscience, I put out an alarm to you and to you members.

For your Hispanic supporters: I appreciate you and thank you for supporting legal immigration, that tells me you have the same values as I and I welcome you to the Smoky Mountains. I hope that you are very vocal in your attitude about ILLEGAL aliens of all nations.

You can edit this also if you wish, you have my permission.

tedeabear,

I did not mean to offend you. Please realize that when you post at ALIPAC you are broadcasting to a large audience. It is very important to chose your wording carefully regarding any issues involving race so that you convey what you really mean to say.

The opposition is eager to take any statements that are unclear and turn them into political ammo.

It is important that everyone discussing issues of race carefully clarify what you mean because the opposition could care less what you meant by your words. They are just looking for statements they can utilize in political attacks.

Sometimes we have to write out what we mean like an attorney writing small print on a contract and that sucks, but it is what we have to do.

W

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    tedeabear,

"Sometimes we have to write out what we mean like an attorney. . . "

W
    OH, you mean politically correct!

As a personal aside, I think that Politically correctness is one of the problems killing our country. Another favorite is "Politics is the art of compromise." That really means you take a pile of dung, and mix it with a pile of poop and call it a piece of legislation.

A value is a value. You stand on them or waive them.

My friend, we have beaten this horse, lets bury him. It's past my bed time.

Ted

Ted,

Here at ALIPAC we stand in defiance of the political correctness that has prevented factual information from reaching the public on these issues.

As far as political correctness goes involving protecting ALIPAC's core mission to work with lawmakers and campaigns and to rally as many Americans of different races and backgrounds to our cause, yes we support that.

We do not allow those that post here to place any language on our site deemed racist or violent.

The vast majority of people involved here understand that and have no problem conducting the business at hand without offending people of other races that support our cause or handing political ammunition to our opposition.

I hope that you can participate here within those rules as so many others do.

W

DJ
    We are now at 1066!!! Still second, but climbing.

Dream Act is 1781.

716 more and we are Number 1!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast