Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The servers are having a hard time handling all of the traffic. I keep getting an error report. If you get an error just reload the page until you get it. Enforce is up to 676 votes! Five more to go!

Quote Originally Posted by Mayday
    The servers are having a hard time handling all of the traffic. I keep getting an error report. If you get an error just reload the page until you get it. Enforce is up to 676 votes! Five more to go!

Are you mayday martin? I am "misty"
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Vote for the statements that you agree with and ignore the rest.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

WE ARE NOW IN POSITION 2 and RISING!

Only took us three hours to get there Keep pushing.

We are now at 688 votes.

We have to get another 1,000 votes to reach 1st place!

email notes
    3 0.1%
    (11) 10.6%
    (2203) 55.0%
    (1211) 0.0%

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Cayla-Yes I am Mayday Martin.

Dreamer X doesn't like our posts on the dream act. He just wrote:

I tried not to post for more 24 hours and see if we can keep having intelligent discussions. A first it was golden to see the improvement but now the newer posters are trying to destroy our equilibrium.

It's hardest to listen when both are screaming at each others' ear.

To the newer posters lots of your arguments have been talked about in past posts so please give time to read past posts instead of random rants.

Please remove the cynicism. Be careful of what you say, don’t generalize.

Finally, think for the best interest of America. I’m sure we love it as any US citizen. Nurture beats nature.
    http://www.change.org/ideas/view/pass_the_dream_act_now

Sad that we have to vote that laws should be enforced.

I have just placed a lot of votes on the other topics as well. Lets keep this ball rolling.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

AE

I am in from a "hiatus", voted and posted.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Quote Originally Posted by tedeabear
    I will go back and take another look, but I have real concerns. Perhaps I did it wrong.

I appreciate your warning about the immigration issue. Your link takes me to an pro Obama site which did not have the poll you stated, (or your description of how to get to it is incorrect).

It is possible they changed it after your announcement. All I could find were affirmations in favor of illegal immigration. You need to take another look, and possibly warn your other members not to sign up for this site. I now fear that I will never hear the end of the junk Obama e-mail I will get by signing up for that site. I also had to turn cookies on, which for my surfing is limited only to sites I trust.

I fear you have been duped and you inadvertently created a situation in which many people who would have supported enforcement of immigration laws have now been tricked to vote in favor of the Obama position of destroying America by letting them all in.

In the future, advise your supporters to contact their elected representatives, who actually vote on these issues instead of sending them to a Pro Obama site where they will be tricked.

Thank you,

Yes, the same happened to me. Something is fishy here guys!

Quote Originally Posted by DiggersRealm
    Sad that we have to vote that laws should be enforced.
    What is sad is that I have to call you three times and e-mail you twice and never get a response.

W

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast